• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella saw someone glow, and yell "help!" She ran over, took the stone and she stopped glowing. "Are you all right?" she asked quietly.

Hiro said someone is calling for help and then he saw Eevee who touched green stone and started to shine.
"What is going on here?" Hiro asked worriedly

Crescent yelped, dropping the pencils she was holding as suddenly two Eevee's popped up suddenly beside her. Before she could so much as cower they left. She sighed/whimpered to herself, resting her head on the table. "It's not like they wanted to hurt you... they wanted to say hi that's all, Crescent. Papa said no one here is out to get you... why is this so hard..." she muttered, noticing the Eevee across from her, drawing as well.

She gulped, shaking her neck fur and rattling the bell to soothe herself. She continued drawing, putting a little more effort into it this time. She paid close attention to every detail now, wanted to concentrate only on the drawing and make it almost an exact replica of her home. It helped calm her too, as she started thinking of how peaceful it was there. Her facial features relaxed, and her tongue stuck out slightly in concentration.

Lily grumbled, "gimme back my stone" and snatched it back, hiding it in her tail. "Thanks anyways.." she whispered. But then, she glowed again. "No no no!" She squealed, as a blue light surrounded her for a minute.

Eli saw the Shiny Eevee jump. "woah... are you ok?" He asked. Eli had drawn a perfect replica of the day care, even with some 3D in it. He looked at the Eevee's drawing. "Wow, you're good at drawing!" Eli said.

When Lily came down, she thanked Hiro. Then, as she went to go inside, she noticed her tail felt weird. She looked at it and screamed. It was a leafeons tail!! "AHHHHHH!!!" .

Crescent was startled again, but not so much this time. She looked up fearfully at the other Eevee for a second before trying to force herself to stay calm. "T-thanks..." She whispered at the compliment, her muzzle slightly pink, but a tiny smile in her eyes from the praise. She looked at their drawing, "I-I think yours is great t-too..."

Eli jumped at the scream. "What the heck was that?!" He whispered. Eli sighed and went back to Drawing. "Oh, and uh, thanks." He said.

Eli was done drawing but he didn't move. He was shy when he wasn't with his friends, so he was trying to stay away from the Leafeon and Eevee that was with it. 'Too energetic at the moment.' Eli thought. The shiny Eevee also seemed shy, so he like them. they fit his personality.

She stopped. " aw ok.. but first, i need to show my moms!!" She gasped, seeing her two mothers taking a walk by the local river. "MOM!!! MOM!!!!" She shouted. The vaporeon and Sylveon ran over to Lily and gasped. "Our little girl.." said shimmer, the Sylveon. "Your a leafeon.." said vapour, the vaporeon, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I'm not crying.." she said chuckling. "Mom.. don't embarrass me.." giggled Lily.

Crescent looked up at the other Eevee when she finished her drawing, "Do you have a name?" she asked, before flinching and retreating in on herself, "Of course you have a name I meant what is your name because why would you not have a name you have parents who named you and I should really just stop talking to myself..." she muttered mostly to herself, quietly. She looked back up, "I meant what is your name, if you don't mind me asking..."

She fluffed up her neck fur, burying the lower half of her face in it, trying to become smaller, looking at the other Eevee expectantly.

"Eli.. My name's Eli. Don't worry, i mess up my words all the time..." Eli replied to the Eevee. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Heh, you too!" Grinned Lily. Then, she heard a familiar, scary noise. "Ember?..." she whispered, turning round to see a charizard. She immediately squeaked and hid behind moon. Ember grabbed her, and with all his might, pummelled her to the ground. "Ow.." whimpered Lily.

"I'm Crescent... um... nice to meet you Eli." Crescent replied, "That's the polite way to say hi right...?" she thought. She looked back up at the other Eevee and gave him a tiny smile.

Zailia walked into the entrance to the daycare. "Now, where on earth am I meant to go now?" She said to herself

Crescent nodded gently, "That's cool... Hey what's it like having siblings?" She piped up, suddenly feeling slighter braver. Talking to this Eevee wasn't too hard, actually.

Ember laughed. "Whatcha gonna do? Tell your mommy?!" He growled. Lily stood up. She jumped onto a tree and then onto ember, biting and scratching him. Then she used a new move she had learnt as a leafeon; leaf storm. It hit ember, and drove him away. "Whew." Grinned Lily. "You ok moon?"

"Not much when she's Quiet... But she can be fun at times. We both have this terrible dislike about cracks... and mines just about the sidewalk..." Eli replied. Ella walked in. she got a book and started to read. "Reading. me and Ella had a contest, we read the same book, at the same time, sitting next to each other, and we finished at the same time..." Eli said and giggled a little.

"Apparently first impressions aren't everything." Zailia growled. "He looked just like a normal Charizard, I didn't know anything about him, and I guess it's a flaw I have to assume someone's nice when I see them for the first time. He completely deserved what he got. But I never knew him."

Crescent found herself giggling along too. Her eyes widened a bit, it was the first time anyone had been able to make her laugh in a while. A slightly larger grin broke out on her face. "So do you an Ella get along alright? Or at least most of the time? Cause I've heard a lot about sibling fights but I've never had one so... yea..." she trailed off towards the end, thinking she was going to make the conversation turn awkward.

Lily hesitated. "Errrr, welllll...." she pulled her ear forward, revealing a long scar. "He is enemies with one of my moms... and.. he attacked me to get her attention.." she sighed.

"Yeah, we don't talk much, so we can't really fight. The last time we fought was about a year ago. it was over a book we wanted to read. My mom took it away, but i got to read it first." Eli replied to Creasent.

One of her moms? Never mind. "In that case, I think I'll walk over there and allow him to taste some of my Blizzard." Zailia walked over to the Charizard, and sent a full strength Blizzard into his face.

Crescent hummed gently, "You know... I've never really read a book before... My parents have tried but I'm not very good at reading... I wasn't really able to do anything where I used to live. Maybe you could, you know... um," once more she trailed off, but whispered the last part with her muzzle red from embarrassment, "teach me to read..."

Eli was suprised. Not because Creasent couldn't read, but because she asked him to teach her. "Sure. Let's go to the bookshelf." Eli got up and started to walk to the bookshelf. Ella got up and wet outside. she just finished her book.

Status
Not open for further replies.