• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crescent stood up and trotted along behind Eli, her whiskers flickering and twitching with anticipation. She hadn't expected for the answer to be yes. But she didn't think he would do anything less that say yes either. She looked at all the books curiously, trying not to let her excitement show.

"There're a lot of books. What Type do you want? Action, Mystery, Comedy and more." Eli asked. He was looking through the books, putting them in a pile depending on which Genre they were.

"Well, I once got lost in the woods and came across a Hitmonchan. I asked how to get out but instead..." Moon's voice trailed off. "It beat me up. I got those scar from it." She said. On her side there was blood leaking from a bandage. "Right there is where I got it."

Crescent glanced at the piles before picking up one from the mystery pile, looking at the cover. "This one looks cool." She said quietly, holding it up to show to Eli. She looked so hopeful over one book.

Eli picked it up. It was the first calender mysteries book. "I like this series. let's get started." Eli began helping Creasant through the first chapter.

Name: (Put your name) Spark
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee) Jolteon
Role: (You are either a Child or a CareTaker) a child? He's just here because his mom forces him to
Parents: (Put only if you are a child)
Moves: (What moves do they have?(Most Kids must have only 2 Moves)) Thunder Wave, Attract, Bite, Frustration
Personality: (How do they act?) Edgy, pretty cool, good with kids, a rascal, likes making fun of people, likes weaker people, is cringy-weird
Likes: (What do they like?) Memes, being cool, trolling with people, helping people, dunking on people
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?) Hate, His parents arguing, sadness, the stereotype of being manly.
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!) Scar on head, carrying focus sash.

Crescent smiled, growing more and more at ease the further into the first chapter they got. Even her voice grew more confident. It wasn't loud by any means, but you could tell she wasn't nervous any longer. She was a quick learner, and her eyes lit up every time she understood a sentence before even reading it out loud.

Ella came inside as a Vaporeon and Jolteon came inside too. "Oh... my parents are here. Try the next chapter on your own, i can help you tomorrow." Eli said, getting up. HE ran to His mom and dad. "Hey mom, dad." Eli and Ella said together they left, and told their parents about their day.

Spark enjoying the conversation ahead, he had a smile that things will get better. "D'oh". Clumsily, Spark hit his hand on his paw

Spark thinks to himself, "ah, I love how my mom thinks I work here when I'm actually some lazy apathetic guy sleeping. LIFE FEELS GREAT"

((OOC: No, now stop double posting/only posting OOC))

Eli Told his dad about Creasent when they got home. "she was cool, and i taught her how to read!" He said. "Good job Sport!" Dash said.

Crescent waved when Eli had left, and managed to get around half way through the second chapter before she started struggling again. At that point Sammy was in the front of the daycare. Wordlessly, she bounded up to him, nuzzling him, and they took off back to Victory Road. Since it was closed at night, the family would be safe. Crescent chattered to her father in French the entire flight, Sammy smiling because she had opened up that day.

lol
eevee.png

Duncan!
  • Species: Eevee, the Furry-Bait Pokemon
  • Role: Child
  • Parents: Irrelevant; Ditto (#345) and Umbreon (#42) were just two of the many throwaway parents to a combined litter of hundreds.
  • Moves: Growl, Tail Whip.
  • Personality: Duncan, or "Dunkie" as caretakers often call him in sympathy, is a darling bundle of innocuous joy, from his uneven legs to his lopsided smile. His determination and blissful naivete, even while in the face of infallible opposition, are in part adorable, in part disturbing...
  • "Others:" ...for Duncan is the breathing example of new-wave breeding gone wrong, the evidence that molding a creature in the image of another can only lead to harrowing, malformed catastrophe. To think an astounding number of breeders beheld the favored Eevee, sought-after specifically for its petite stature and pacific temperament, infamous in the scientific community for its genetic instability, and thought, "I must be wilder. It must look like a wolf!" All of the ensuing attempts to mimic the long snouts and feral appearance of Lycanroc, impersonate the enigmatic look of the long-haired, mountain-dwelling Absol, resulted in a mass of contorted failures, and yet none of Duncan's siblings look nearly as atrocious as he turned out. Duncan is undeniably an Eevee in appearance, but he is like a deranged artist's abstract interpretation of the species, or perhaps a drying oil painting after being soaked in rainwater. It was decided a creature this ugly would be unsuited to live and Duncan was prepared to be euthanized, but through some turn of events, the hatchling was abducted from his previous ownership where he now remains oblivious under the roof of the "Eeveelution Daycare".
    • The "tough love" approach, or however more genial "abuse" can sound, as Duncan, at present, sees himself as being quite soft and vulnerable. He adapts, if you will, to any sort of attack, whether physical or mental, and attempts to make constructive use of it to become the powerful Pokemon he sees through blurry vision on TV.
    • New faces, as oftentimes they become new friends! He loves leaving that first impression on daycare incomers!
    • Chew toys; because of the dis-figuration of his jaw, Duncan finds it difficult playing with them in their intended purpose, but he does derive endless glee from leaping onto them, crushing them beneath his body weight, and hearing the high-pitched whistle as the air escapes their pitiful, plastic forms.
  • Dislikes:
    • Disputes, and usually he seeks to end them.
    • Obsessive speaking, both on another's behalf and his own. Duncan can speak just fine in short spurts, but when the words start getting longer, he begins to stumble, his lisp becoming more apparent. Whenever he does fumble over a more verbose phrase, he tends to get very embarrassed.
If Duncan could attest to any physical proficiency, it would be his sense of smell, for he could always smell new arrivals before he saw or heard them. It was, admittedly, a bit discouraging, considering he was only a month old and his hearing and eyesight were already failing him—though this was almost entirely attributable to the fact that neither his lolling ears nor ogling eyes were the same size. To be down on himself on uncontrollable aspects, however, was inessential, and Duncan truly couldn't feel an ounce of despondency when the front door of the daycare came unhatched and the light of the outdoors flooded in through the slits between the floorboards.

He bounded up from his bed immediately, discarding the paper towels he had utilized for makeshift bedding. The concrete stung his paws—and, in truth, it was always cold in the unfinished basement—but Duncan felt like a ray of sunlight himself and hobbled towards the door. The difficult part of the journey sat here at its base: first the stairs, each one needing an individual moment to gather his footing, and then, he would have to sit for seconds that felt like hours—sometimes, they actually were—, waiting for relinquishment.

Duncan fell back on his hind legs, steadying himself by planting two desperate, many-toed front feet on the heavy-duty steel. He thought to yowl, but he'd been snapped at then, for it was midnight and he had to relieve himself and, nowadays, he MacGyvered a temporary toilet out of an abandoned cardboard box. He was growing restless soon and swore the smells were reaching him from where he stood. While on the subject of his ingenious bathroom method, in fact, the Eevee reached an epiphany: if he could prevail under difficulty before, he should surely put such dexterousness into action now by finding another way out.

His first thought was to pull a "Mad-Bull" by Fire Fanging a hole through the door or, even simpler, using Dig, but neither of those options were available to him, so instead he settled on crawling through the air vent. Of course, the entrance to that was on the tallest piece of dust-plastered furniture in the room, but Duncan had already set into scaling it, albeit with intense difficulty, but the excitement clouded his sensibility. Even as he dangled off the end of the wardrobe with his body stretched abnormally to accommodate, Duncan only saw success and new companionship. He slipped off several times, but eventually he made it, and the grate obfuscating the vent's entry was removed simply by banging his little, lumpy head against it several times before he could slither through.

He landed in the library, plummeting from above and landing in a disgruntled brown mess on the floor, his crooked limps splayed out at angles that portrayed the Eevee they were about to see was much different than the other undisturbed ones which inhabited Eeveelutions before Duncan even showed his face to the Pokemon around him. The pitiable landing had not been kind on his senses either as his vision was essentially knocked out of whack, his pupils going opposite directions like a Kecleon under the influence as the creature attempted to discern his new environment. So much for his nose being the most functional feature he had, he reflected amidst the inundation of foreign scents. He succeeded in standing but not quite so in balancing. Anxiously, he slurred out, "Was goin' on? Where'm I?", tottering slightly on every word.

"Ooh a new fwiend" Chris said as he walked up to Eli. "Hi my name is Cwis was you name" Chris said to Eli. "Wiww you pway wif me" Chris asked.

*The next morning*
Eli and Ella came in the Daycare, Ella went outside, and Eli sat at the Drawing table, Waiting for Creasent. Eli started to draw Creasent. "Oh hi." he said to the new pokemon.

Attachments

• b68a2430a3d3105919210da38c77df6c.jpg
    b68a2430a3d3105919210da38c77df6c.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 28
Crescent nimbly jumped off her mother's back, Fletcher following her inside. Both chattered away in French, and Crescent saw Eli sitting by the drawing table, with a grin, she called over her shoulder, still in French, saying goodbye to the retreating form of the shiny Talonflame. She tripped when she hit the table, but recovered quickly, sitting down across from the other Eevee. "Salut Eli," she greeted softly. Old habits die hard, she guessed.

"What? Sooloot? What's that?" Eli asked. "Anyway, I drew this for you." Eli scooted and action pose of Creasent towards Creasent. "I hope you like it. He walked to the Bookshelf.

Crescent beamed at the drawing, taking it with her as she bounded after Eli, "Salut means hello in French!" She sat down, staring at the drawing, "And the drawing is really good too, by the way. I really like it." she added in quietly with a smile.

"Uh, I said hi..." Eli said to Chris as he walked away. Eli got the book and read through the rest of Chapter 2 and Chapter 3. "I'll be right back." Eli said as he walked out back.

((OOC: Sorry))

"No, i'm teaching her to Read." Eli went outside. Eli went to his sister. "hey Ella. What are you doing?" He asked her. "Nothing much, just reading out here." She said. Ella went back to her book. Eli came back inside. "I'm back guys." he said.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Children.
OOC Blather and nothing but does NOT belong in the RP forum. If you wish to have out-of-character discussions, start a companion thread for this in the relevant Role Play Discussion board and do that.

And for gog's sake, no more one-liners. Put some description into your posts. Aim for PARAGRAPHS, not one liners.

Read the rules and don't make me shut this down again.

(Sorry for causing trouble won't happen again :))
"So wait what is happening I'm evolving what no" Chris said as he stopped evolving. "Ok well now that, that is over with what do you want to do now" Chris says to Eli. "I want to play outside or have a battle with someone because this is fun." Chris said.

Name: Roxie
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Parents: Lilac(Mother/ Leafeon) and Ash (Father/ Flareon)
Moves: Dig, Bite
Personality: Nice, sometimes shy, quiet
Dislikes: Bullies
Others: N/A
Roxie slowly walks in the room where alot of Eevees are. She went to a table and started drawing a perfect Eevee playing with other Eevees.

Name : Snazu
Species : Eevee (Gonna Be An Espeon Tho!)
Role : Child
Parents : Icicle (Mother/Glaceon) and Moonlite (Father/Umbreon)
Moves : Psychic, Quick Attack, Bite
Personality : Shy But Hyper Once You Become His Friend, Highly Curious, Protective Over His Friends And Pretty Clever
Dislikes : Fighting Types, People Acting Like Know-It-Alls and Sadists
Others : He Can Use Telekinesis And He Can Also Shapeshift
"Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy!" *Enters The Daycare and Sees An Eevee Drawing and Goes Over To The Eevee And Takes A Peek At Her Drawing* "Hi There! Name's Snazu, What's Your Name?, And Nice Drawing By The Way!"

Name: Zenix
Species: Eevee (Hopefully evolving into Leafeon)
Parents: Amber (Flareon, Mother), Father left when Zenix was an egg
Moves: Quick Attack and Bite
Personality: Shy (at first), kind, and friendly
Dislikes: Bullying, and mean Pokemon
Others: An x-shaped scar on his left cheek due to upsetting a Liepard

Zenix walks in the daycare and saw the amount of Eevees that were inside. He felt intimidated and tried to make his way through without anyone noticing. While he wasn't looking, he almost bumped into a shiny Eevee (Crescent) who was admiring a drawing. He backed up slowly with a nervous look on his face. 'That was close, I almost bumped into her,' he thought to himself.

Last edited:
Name: Reola
Species: Eevee
Parents: Unknown
Moves: Takle, swift
Personality: Playful, crybaby, friendly
Likes: Cinnamon, pecha berries, play games outside, cooking
Dislikes: Bullies, cursing,
Others: Wear blue cute scarf

She cried loudly. In deep forest. She about 3 years not with parents. She was alone. One clefable simple change she's life, because said about eeveelutions daycare... Reola was running to there, cause don't wanted to be lonely... Thinking is this good idea, or not?

Name: Midnight
Pokémon: Dark Eevee
Parents: Unknown
Description: Dark Eevee with her right eye icy blue and her left eye golden (both eyes looking like thunder and lightning)
Moves: Shadow ball, protect, bite, shadow beam
Personality: Shy (at first), Protective (over friends), quiet
Likes: Dark places, trees, swimming, skating, the moon, art
Dislikes: Bright colors, getting close to people (mentally not physically)
Others: Moon necklace

Luna walked in the Daycare. "There is a lot of Pokémon here" Luna whispers to herself. Luna spots a dark corner with no one there and starts to walk over to it.

Noru and Kiku walks together and found an Eevee(Aka Zenix),Without warning,Kiku pounces the Eevee out of excitement,"Hello!I'm Kiku!!That's Noru",She said pointing to Noru who just waved shyly,"Let's be Friends!!",She said wagging her tail excitedly.Noru drags her away from Zenix and apologized,"Sorry,Kiku got excited about going into the daycare,What your name?"
Espearl finally woke up and to find herself outside,confused she looked at Midnight,"You dragged me out with your pyschic again right?",She said looking at the blue scarfed shiny umbreon.

Zenix was surprised that Kiku came out of nowhere. As she introduced herself, he backed up slowly with a nervous face. He calmed down a little as soon as Noru dragged Kiku away. "O-Oh umm... m-my name is.. Zenix," he replied in a nervous tone.

Midnight sat in the dark corner and looked at all the other Eevee. Midnight stopped looking at the Eevee and looked at her moon necklace. Midnight smiled and looked at the art table. Midnight sat up and walked to the art table. She grabbed an empty paper and some colored pencils.

Midnight walks back to the corner and puts the paper and colored pencils on the ground after sitting on the floor. Midnight started drawing with a pencil and then colored it in which took about thirty minutes. Midnight then made a background and that took about ten minutes. Midnight looked at her newly made art and smiled.
IMG_0904.JPG

Last edited:
Name: Luna
Species: Eevee (Shes a shiny eevee)
Parents: Glaceon (Mom) Leafeon (Shiny, Dad)
Moves: Quick attack, Tackle, Sand attack
Personality: Caring,Skeptical,Sweet and Friendly
Dislikes: illega loggers,Mean pokemon and Broccoli
Others: Wears a hibuscus furclip on head

Midnight took her art work and carefully folded it then put it into her backpack. Midnight looked around again and there were still a lot of Eevee's there. Midnight sighed and put her backpack on her back again.

"Bye mom!" The eevee's fur sparkled as she entered the room, she sees a black eevee " woah.. i never seen a black eevee before" she said to herself and she walks to the black eevee "Hi!" She said cheerfully

Status
Not open for further replies.