• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Steve smiled at zenix "oh sorry forgot to introduce myself I'm Steven he said putting his and out to him "from earlier today" he said still feeling dreamy he then remembered how Lizzy was dirty "sorry i I gotta go I'll comeback" he ran to the gates and asked if he could enter "in a friend of princess Lizzy" he asked the gaurd at the gate "I need to tell her something"

Zenix nodded at Midnight. The cross began to glow and said, "Yeah right, like he'll be able to do it." Zenix looked at the cross feeling annoyed. "Yeah well who asked you?" he said and then realized that the cross just spoke. The cross's glow died down.

Midnight busted out laughing. "Oh my moons I thought you chose him, brother. But I guess since you think he can't do it then if you didn't then who did because your the only one in there" she said in thought.

Zenix blushed from embarrassment. "Aw come on...really..." he said in embarrassment. He turned back to the cross. "And as for you.." he grabbed the cross gently and it easily snapped off. Zenix started to glow a bit and then transformed into his other self from before. Same white hair and red eyes.

Midnight looked at Zenix in disbelief. "Don't do that" she said and grabbed the cross from him. "Luckily I have an extra choker" she mumbled and looked in her backpack, grabbed a choker, put the cross on and put the choker on. "There. That's better" she said.

The other Zenix watched as Midnight put the cross and choker on him. "Heh. I guess he was right," he said, "Looks like you do have a thing for me." Clearly he was just teasing her.

Midnight sighed. "I do not. It's just that if my brother chose you that means we have to have a bond some how. Whether it be friends, enemies, or-" she stopped herself. "Anyway will should train and don't talk to my brother like that" she said and moved away and into a battle stance. "Ok so let's try to harness you're power, I want to see what it is. I have wings, someone else has teleportation and everyone that has one of these has a power, so let's see what you've got" she said. "Reach into you're soul and grasp the powerful energy you have inside you then pull it out" she said.

Midnight took a deep breath and closed her eyes. 'Search! Where is it?!' She thought but the message went to Zenix. She grasped her power and her wings fluttered out. She opened her eyes and flew around. 'That didn't take as much energy as it usually would. I wonder why?' She thought.

Midnight looked at Zenix and sighed. "You're not ready yet then. Ok we'll start with fighting" she said and made her wings disappear then got into a battle stance. "You first" she said.

Zenix saw the Shadow Ball coming right. He stayed in his spot and just knocked the Shadow Ball away. 'I know this isn't her best,' he thought, 'Is she trying to test me?'

Midnight didn't move a muscle. She waited for him to hit her with something. "We don't you hit me? I may be a princess but I'm also a trained knight so try me" she said and got in a defensive stance.

Zenix just stood there. The reason why he doesn't attack is because he wants to know what he's really up against. Unlike the normal Zenix, this Zenix is more confident and daring. Zenix just sat down as he waits for Midnight to make a move.

Midnight sighed and went in don't of a tree then disappeared. She's came out of another tree behind Zenix and tackled him. She bit him lightly so it wouldn't cause too much damage.

Zenix got tackled and bit by Midnight. "Don't tell that's your best," he said and knocked her away with an Iron Tail. He seemed a bit disappointed that she held back a bit.

Midnight jumped from the Iron Tail and decided to take this to a new level. She jumped at him full force and bit him, hard. She jumped off him then onto a tree and used Shadow Bal on him.

Steve smiled as he walked home "she totally likes me" he said happily "and I like her to" he added as he arrived home he said goodnight to his mum and went to his bedroom and fell asleep

"Oky'dok" he said grabbed another two berries "here you go" he said handing her a Oran berry "are alright with a Oran berry cause I can go find a different berry If you want" he asked smiling