• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

"Exactly your not tried and I am" he said sitting down for a bit "I'm fast at short distance you can go for like hours with needing a rest" he said blushing he put the flower back into her hair

Steve smiled at Lizzy jumping into the lake he the stepped in to the water and wiced a little "woah this is cold" he said to himself smiling at Lizzy "oh hey Lizzy let's put your flower out of the water" he said smiling

Prince Cosmo the Vaporeon was at the bottom of the lake, cleaning up the water stones that formed down there. He noticed there were two other Pokemon on the surface, They looked like they were having a good time so he decided to swim to the surface and introduce himself,
"Hey guys! Sorry to interrupt, I'm Prince Cosmo from The Aquantos Kingdom up north. Nice to meet you two!"

Midnight growled at Zenix then lets her wings out. She used Gust and Shadow Ball making a Shadow Wind which made a shadowy fog that covered half the forest and the other half in a shadowy mist. She then used Shadow Beam near were she thought Zenix was.

Midnight made her wings go away and the fog and mist disappeared. "Obviously this isn't working" she said and sat on the ground. "Well, I don't want to fight right now so let's just do something else" she said and got an idea. "Lets swim, I haven't swam in a while" she said and got up.

Zenix reverted back to his old self. 'Even though it was my second time into that form, it wasn't as bad as the first time,' he thought, 'Still... how do learn to control it.' He heard Midnight's idea and nodded, "Okay, sure."

Midnight walked to a lake and saw Steve and Lizzy with a Vaporeon. She immediately got into a battle stance and growled at the Vaporeon. "Who are you and what do you want with Princess?" She asked harshly and jumped in the water in front of Lizzy protectively.

Zenix watched as Midnight took her battle stance. He looked at the Vaporeon in the water and then turned back at Midnight. "Umm...he seems pretty harmless to me," he said a bit shyly.

Midnight growled lightly and swam a little further away from Lizzy but not too far, just far enough that if he attcks Lizzy she can jump him before he gets to her. "So what are you doing here Princess?" She asked her when she turned to look at her then looked at Steve and smiled. "Never mind, I know why you're here" she said and turned to Zenix. "Hey Zenix, come on in it isn't cold" she said and smiled at him.

Cosmo got startled and swam to the other side of the lake "I-I'm Prince Cosmo from The Aquantos Kingdom up north? You know the one with the Water type army? We have a shortage in water stones up there and do not have enough to evolve some of our new soilders. The kingdom sent some soilders to get some from other kingdoms but they have not returned yet. So... I went off to look for some on my own and luckily there's a couple down here at the bottom of this lake, that is all."

Midnight turned around and looked at Cosmo. "I'm sorry for startling you, Prince" she said but her words did not show any apology. "So now that you have you're stones you can go" she said and looked at Lizzy and Steve.

Cosmo was still shaken by the Mysterious Eevee "y-yeah I got what I needed but there's a problem, I actually don't remember how I got here. I didn't bring any kind of map or compass with me when I left so now i'm lost ;_;.
"Oh yeah midnight is it? What type of Eevee are you? You don't look like the other Eevees I've seen bred at the ceremonies. You look kinda... Dark."

Midnight growled harshly at Cosmo and glared at him. "I'm a Dark Eevee for you're information and just follow the scent of you're kingdom" she said harshly. "And since you're a prince I won't hurt you, that would cause problems" she said and looked at Zenix.

Cosmo gathered up the rest of the water stones then stepped out of the lake and looked down "Er- I don't think Aquantos has a scent. I've never really been in a situation where I've had to do anything feral like that"
"And where are Dark Eevees from? Are there more of you? I've never seen anything like you at any of the Royal Council meetings... or ever at all."

Midnight looked back at Cosmo and growled at him. "You don't need to know that and just ask a near kingdom were you are" she said harshly and if you keep on speaking to me things won't be pretty" she said harshly and slowly started to reach for her hidden power.

Zenix could feel Midnight reaching for her power. "Calm down Midnight," he said a bit nervously, "There's no need to get so worked up." He hopes to calm her down before she does anything rash.

Midnight growled. "Shut up. You don't know what he's thinking or about to do" she said harshly to Zenix. The power got a little closer when she said that but not fully so everything is ok... for now.

Cosmo smirks
"Well you learn something new every day I guess.
"I'll take my leave and... Wander home? Thanks for all your "help" guys"
Cosmo Picks up the water stones in his satchel and walks away
"
Oh yeah Princess Lizzie, Watch out for that "Dark Eevee", There's something up with it. We don't wan't any more corrupted royals.

That's when Midnight snapped. She grasped her power and flew at him. "Lizzy is my friend! And I'm not corrupted!" She yelled at him then used Shadow Ball on him. She came to her senses and made her wings go away then ran into the forest. 'Moons, he's going to tell everyone about me! I need to get to Zenix!' She thought and ran towards his scent. She found Zenix and stopped running. "I'm sorry Zenix" she said sadly.

Midnight felt hurt when Zenix ran from her. 'Why in the moons do I feel this way' she thought then let all her tears that she's hidden for so long slip. She cried and let herself fall to the ground and bury her face in it. 'Moons I hate this! Why in the moons am I feeling this way?! I've just met him! This shouldn't be happening' she thought while she cried on the ground.

Steve looked at the vaporeon "look that eevee is from the dark kingdom she is not corrupt and she is our friend and your ruined one of her friendships" he said slightly ticked off about the fact that he thought he could said whatever he likes