1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by SuperPokemonFan43, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Warning: No one liners! And also join here-->https://pokecharms.com/threads/eeveeloution-kingdom.15357/#post-378439
    Thanks!
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    One day in the Kingdom full with Eevees and it's Eveloutions, was a royal family. A king, A Queen and their children. One day princess Lizzy was playing outside in the garden. "Mmm, it smells good. I love the smell of flowers." She went around looking for the rare flower called the Rantistis flower.

Splashfur likes this.
  2. "How long will it take to find the lovely flower." Lizzy asked herself. "I saw it once, in Lagoon-Lagoo Forest. The forest is full with mysteries like the summer of the amazing treasure no one found, yet." She nodded. "So, that's where I'm heading."

Splashfur likes this.
  3. Jazz was walking on the florest bored singing megalovania "Jezz I'M here for hours and nothing good happened" he said noticing he locket was Grey "jeez This thing probraly is dirty for years I Will Clean that" he said walking in the laggon-laggo florest because there haved a lot of rivers

Splashfur likes this.
  4. When Lizzy finally made it to Lagoon-Lagoo Forest, she went by the river for a drink. Then she noticed something shiny. "The Rantistis flower." Lizzy's eyes glittered. She picked it up. "Finally after days, and weeks, and months, I have it." She got up and explored.

Splashfur likes this.
  5. Jazz reached in the florest and cleaned the locket "great yellow as always" he said opening the pendant with one Photo of his dead mom "I Will revenge you mom,I promise" he said a bit sad

Splashfur likes this.
  6. When Lizzy was walking she ran into Jazz. "Oh hello. Nice to see you." She said. "I thought I was the only one here."

Splashfur likes this.
  7. Jazz automaticaly closed his locket"heya where you are from? And I'M jazz dreemurr" Jazz Said putting his locket

Splashfur likes this.
  8. "I'm Lizzy Eastburren. Nice meeting you. I'm from a Kingdom not to far from here. Anyway, what are you doing?" She asked.

Splashfur likes this.
  9. "Well I'M here cleaning my Golden locket" Jazz showed his locket "but my dad DON'T like when I do that because I'M a Prince" Jazz Said

Splashfur likes this.
  10. Lizzy nodded. "I'm exploring. I should go soon, but I should enjoy my free time. I'm really busy." She said, making sure she didn't drop her flower.

Splashfur likes this.
  11. "Ya know.... My family have a connection with some legends Pokémons like mew,Yvetal and Groundoun" Jazz Said very surprised he finded someone busy

Splashfur likes this.
  12. Midnight looked around in the forest. She saw a couple of Eevee's and walked over to them. "H-hello" ahe said shyly.

Splashfur likes this.
  13. (Zenith is a Flareon)

"Hm?,heya Nice to meet'cha" Jazz Said feeling something in the florest "what happened?......well I Will ignore" Jazz thinked

Splashfur likes this.
  14. Midnight looked nervously between the two Eevee's. "I-I'm Midnight, w-who are you two" she asked shyly.

Splashfur likes this.
  15. "Hello, I'm Lizzy Eastburren of the Kingdom not to far from here. Nice to meet you." Lizzy said bowing. She held the flower just in case someone stole it.

Splashfur likes this.
  16. "I'm Jazz dreemurr" Jazz replied to midnight "ya know from the Eclipse Kingdom" Jazz Said pointing to a bit away castle

Splashfur likes this.
  17. Midnight looked surprised. "I'm from the Dark kingdom a long way away" she said. "Well I must get going. Back to my kingdom" she said and walked in the lake to the other side.

Splashfur likes this.
  18. Steve was walking around the kingdom when he saw a group two of which where royalty he stood about to meters away from them not saying a word

Splashfur likes this.
  19. "Midnight, wait!" Lizzy said. "Try to visit again. My Kingdom's off there." She pointed at her Kingdom. "Bye." She said smiling.

Splashfur likes this.
  20. Midnight looked back at her. "Ok I'll try" she said and started walking toward her kingdom.

Splashfur likes this.
  21. Zenix was walking through the forest and heard someone coming his way. He hid in the bushes and peeked out who it was. A dark Eevee walked past the bush he was hiding in. When she was out of sight, he came out of hiding and sighed in relief.

Splashfur likes this.
  22. Lizzy saw Zenix. "Hi, there," She said, "What are you doing here?" She asked politely looking at him happily.

Splashfur likes this.
  23. Jazz jumped in one tree and started sleeping "teru.....Te......Te........Sally......." Jazz Said sleeping

Splashfur likes this.
  24. Steve walked into the forest to a place that he thought only he knew about when he got There he found Lizzy and zenix he quitely walked over to the pair "hi" he said dryly

Splashfur likes this.
  25. Lizzy spun around. "Hi, I'm Lizzy Eastburren of the Kingdom not so far from here." She said to Steve smiling warmly.

Splashfur likes this.
  26. Zenix got a bit startled a bit when Lizzy came up to him. "Oh umm... nothing... just taking a stroll," he said nervously. He then saw Steve coming.

Splashfur likes this.
  27. "I'm Steven just a low stupid citizen that has no value to a princess" he looked down "or anyone" he stood there silently for a while waiting for her response

Splashfur likes this.
  28. Suddenly the part Jazz was sleeping fell and he woke widely "I WILL BURN THIS TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jazz Said using fire blast on the tree making HUGE sound

Splashfur likes this.
  29. "JAZZ!!" Lizzy yelled. "Don't destroy nature. It's part of my Kingdom!" She growled. Lizzy shook her head dramatically.

Splashfur likes this.
  30. "Knew she wouldn't listen to me" he said to himself then he looked at Lizzy and didn't say a word

Splashfur likes this.
  31. "If I cared....... Okay okay calming Down..........." Jazz Said quietly "i'm Sorry......" Jazz Said apologising

Splashfur likes this.
  32. Midnight heard a loud blast and jumped. She started running toward the sound and saw Jazz, Lizzy and two other Eevee's. She stopped running and she turned around and walked back.

Splashfur likes this.
  33. The loud sound cause Zenix to be startled. He started to walk away from the group slowly, hoping they won't notice him.

Splashfur likes this.
  34. "It's okay." Lizzy said. "And Steven, you have a lot of value to me." She smiled warmly at Steven. She saw Midnight running.

Splashfur likes this.
  35. "Thanks" he said he felt the best he had in ages "that that makes me feel much better" he slightly smiled feeling better about himself

Splashfur likes this.
  36. Midnight kept on walking toward her kingdom even though it would take weeks. She didn't want to stop but she got really tired and saw a lake then walked to it and drank some. "I have a long walk" she said to herself.

Splashfur likes this.
  37. "Your welcome." Lizzy said smiling. "I gotta get back. Or I'll be late. Good bye everyone." She said heading back to her Kingdom.

Splashfur likes this.
  38. "Ok" he said he headed back home feeling good that a member of royal complimented him he got home and headed to bed he grabbed a book and started reading

Splashfur likes this.
  39. Zenix eventually found a lake and a good tree near it. He went under the tree, layed down, and started to fall asleep.

Splashfur likes this.
  40. Midnight looked around and saw a good, thick tree and climbed up it and saw a branch that could hold her and later down on it trying to go to sleep.

Splashfur likes this.