• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Warning: No one liners! And also join here-->https://pokecharms.com/threads/eeveeloution-kingdom.15357/#post-378439
Thanks!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
One day in the Kingdom full with Eevees and it's Eveloutions, was a royal family. A king, A Queen and their children. One day princess Lizzy was playing outside in the garden. "Mmm, it smells good. I love the smell of flowers." She went around looking for the rare flower called the Rantistis flower.

"How long will it take to find the lovely flower." Lizzy asked herself. "I saw it once, in Lagoon-Lagoo Forest. The forest is full with mysteries like the summer of the amazing treasure no one found, yet." She nodded. "So, that's where I'm heading."

Jazz was walking on the florest bored singing megalovania "Jezz I'M here for hours and nothing good happened" he said noticing he locket was Grey "jeez This thing probraly is dirty for years I Will Clean that" he said walking in the laggon-laggo florest because there haved a lot of rivers

When Lizzy finally made it to Lagoon-Lagoo Forest, she went by the river for a drink. Then she noticed something shiny. "The Rantistis flower." Lizzy's eyes glittered. She picked it up. "Finally after days, and weeks, and months, I have it." She got up and explored.

Jazz reached in the florest and cleaned the locket "great yellow as always" he said opening the pendant with one Photo of his dead mom "I Will revenge you mom,I promise" he said a bit sad

Midnight looked surprised. "I'm from the Dark kingdom a long way away" she said. "Well I must get going. Back to my kingdom" she said and walked in the lake to the other side.

Zenix was walking through the forest and heard someone coming his way. He hid in the bushes and peeked out who it was. A dark Eevee walked past the bush he was hiding in. When she was out of sight, he came out of hiding and sighed in relief.

Midnight heard a loud blast and jumped. She started running toward the sound and saw Jazz, Lizzy and two other Eevee's. She stopped running and she turned around and walked back.

Midnight kept on walking toward her kingdom even though it would take weeks. She didn't want to stop but she got really tired and saw a lake then walked to it and drank some. "I have a long walk" she said to herself.