• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Steve woke up and head to the place where he had met Lizzy he got there sat down and smiled which he had not done in a while the good feeling left minutes later when he figured out that she was just saying it

Midnight heard another person singing along and smiled lightly. She continued to walk but her legs got tired so she stopped walking and went to another lake, got a couple drinks and layed down in the shade of a nearby tree.

King Fraser awoke from his slumber and rolled out of his luxurious bed. He combed his hair, put on his golden gauntlet on his front right paw and put his crown on before heading out his room and start to walk around his castle.

Midnight got up after resting and started to walk again. 'If only my father would understand' she thought. She clicked her tongue at the thought and started to run. She always let out her rage by running, always making her go faster than she usually runs. She ran and ran and ran until she was breathless. She saw a pond and started to drink it.

Fraser decided to say good morning to her daughter so she entered her room and realised that she wasn't there. "Night? Guards! Where's Night?" Fraser asked but the guards were clueless. Fraser sighed as he realised that she most likely ran away once again since she had a tendency of doing that.

Fraser left the Castle and roamed around the kingdom in search of her but came to no avail. He started to panic as he realised that she must have left the kingdom. Sh he rushed out past the kingdom walls calling and yelling her name. "Night! Night, where are you?!"

Fraser usually called his daughter by her nickname, "Night" rather than her full name Midnight. Midnight never liked being called it though and often ignored him whenever he addressed her with that name, but it was just a habit to him. Fraser walked past a pond which he knew that Midnight usually visits when she runs away. He then notices her in the distance but is rather far away. "Night!" He yelled as he started to run towards her.

Midnight looked back at the pond and saw what looked like a king. "Umm... I really must get back to my kingdom" she muttered to herself. 'Dang it I hate my kindness' she thought. "Do you need help looking for this Night person?" She asked curios. But little did she know that she lost a couple of her memories and thought she was from the Dark kingdom when her kingdom was fighting it.

"I've just never seen the point" he said quitely "you haven't done anything and that was the first time I've hear you sing" he said looking at Lizzy "sorry.... I just loved your singing sorry... I should go"

Last edited:
"Ok." Lizzy said. She ran behind a big stone with words carved on it. It said, "Whoever is around the rock will fall to into an unknown place. BE CAREFUL!" "Ready." She yelled. "AHHH!" She fell in.

Midnight heard a scream and ran toward it. She saw a rock and a hole and looked inside. Without hesitation she jumped in and started to look for the source of the scream.

Steve didn't know what happened he saw a hole in the ground and jumped in a few feet away from Lizzy he walked over to her and bumped into he "Liz Lizzy is that" he said looking at the dark figure

Midnight looked at Steve and Lizzy. "We should get out of here" she said but her ears twitched as she heard something. "Now" she said grabbing Lizzy and Steve and starting to run out of the hole.

Midnight chuckled. "There's a lake not very far from here" she said and started walking. "Just follow the sounds of my footsteps" she said and got to the exit. She lept out and stuck her paw out for Lizzy and Steve to grab.