• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Steve smiled at Lizzy reaction "having fun yet princess" he said grabbing midnights hand he then he heard Lizzy cry out he then scrambled around looking for the flower "I think I got it" he said picking it up lightly

Midnight smiled at the flower. "It's beautiful" she muttered. She pulled Steve out of the whole and sighed. "I know I'm a princess but that doesn't mean I'm not strong" she said and looked around. She felt another Eevee's presence and growled. "Come out, whoever you are!" She yelled harshly at Zenix.

Zenix pulled his head into the bush and breathed heavily. 'How did she know I was here,' he thought. He didn't want to come out, so he tried to leave as silent as possible.

Steve looked at Lizzy and hugged her "I'm sorry this is all my fault what did your flower look like I'll go find it" he said smiling trying to calm her down a few tears then rolled down his eyes

Midnight felt Zenix's presence weakening. She growled and jumped into the bush. She tackled him and pinned him to the ground. "Who are you and why were you watching us?" She demanded.

Zenix was pinned and turned his face away from Midnight's out of fear. "Uh I... s-saw you guys...and I decided to w-watch you... but I didn't want you to see me... b-because I'm....scared...." Zenix said nervously.

Midnight got off of Zenix and sighed. "Well, next time down stay in a bush and watch you're back. They're on patrol" she said and jumped to the other side of the bush wth Lizzy and Steve. "No real danger" she said and walked over to them. "Why were you in a hole, Princess?" She asked Lizzy, looking at her sideways.

"I didn't jump in there," Lizzy said wiping her tears, "I hid behind the rock then it just opened and I fell. Maybe I wasn't paying attention to look around for warnings. I was just too excited." She explained.

Zenix walked around the forest and something got his attention. He wasn't sure what, but he walked in the direction of wear it was, seeing as it felt like it was calling him. Eventually, he found a rock that had a silver cross with a red gem in the middle and a choker next to it. He didn't know why it felt like that cross was the cause of the feeling, but since no one was around, he decided to take it. He puts on the choker and attached the cross to it. "Well... I guess it does look a bit cool," he thought. There was some writing in the rock but he didn't pay much attention to it, so he walks off.

Midnight felt a pulse and stopped in her tracks. She felt the pulse quicken while she ran towards the pulse. She saw Zenix and slowed down. "Hey! Stop!" She yelled at him and went in front of him. She saw the choker and cross and her ears went down. "Why do you have that?" She asked him, fear lacing her voice.

Zenix heard someone calling and found it was Midnight as she stopped him. He noticed her looking at his cross. "Um, I'm... not sure really..." he said as he looked at his cross, "It was as if... it was calling out to me..."

Steve smiled at Lizzy he smiled smiled "your not slow" he blushed "your pretty fast" he notice the flower was lose and put it back in "there don't want to repeat earlier" Steve said smiling he leant over and kissed her on the cheek

Last edited:
Midnight went closer to Zenix and took the choker and cross off him and felt the pulse again when she touched it. She hurriedly put it in her bag then looked back at him. "Thank you for helping me find that. What kingdom are you from? Or are you just an Eevee?" She asked him and looked at him intently.

"I'm just an Eevee," Zenix answered and looks confused as to why she took off the cross, "Why did you take off the cross?" Something inside him felt the need to get it back, and the pupil of his left eye slowly turned red.

Midnight jumped back and she heard the cross rattle. "It's dangerous" she answered. "And it's mine" she's said taking a couple steps back from Zenix until she decided she needed to run and ran until she jumped on a tree then jumped from tree to tree.

Zenix left eye pupil turned red and turned serious as Midnight ran off. He ran after and then jumped from tree to tree gaining on her. At this point he's like a completely different Eevee.

Midnight jumped from tree to tree, at a very unnatural speed. She ran and ran but hit a branch and fell to the ground. She sat up quickly and jumped back onto all fours. She then got an idea and her eyes turned black. Wings sprouted from her back and she shot ip the air. 'This is the only good thing that comes out of this dangerous weapon' she thought as she reached high enough and looked down.

Zenix stopped and watched Midnight flying. The hair on his head turned white and his other eye turned red. He used Swift to create one big to ride on. He got on the star and flew towards Midnight.

Midnight growled at Zenix. "Stop now! Ive had this for my whole life and I'm not about to give it up!" She yelled and flew to the center of the forest and let her wings go back in when she's was close enough to the ground. "I hope that Eevee doesn't come back. Brother would be sad..." she mutteted and went to into them trunk of the tree in the center of the forest.

Zenix got off the star in the center of the forest. He masked his presence so Midnight wouldn't detect her. He followed the presence of cross while masking his. He found the trunk and found Midnight inside.

Midnight sensed that there was a danger but she didn't care. She only wanted to rest now and her wings took her a lot of energy to take out. She sighed and took her backpack off then she put the backpack next to her in the trunk but didn't do anything further. She didn't want another pulse to happen, only when someone that it chooses it pulses. 'Oh moons what am I going to do?' She thought.