• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Zenix stopped running and sat down, still in tears. "Why...why did she have yell at me like that," he said, "I didn't do anything to her..." The cross then began to glow. "Stop crying," it said, "Why did you run from Midnight? Isn't she your friend?" Zenix then looked at cross. "Of course..... I think..." he said, "I don't know.... I guess I kinda got scared after she yelled." "You wanna know what I think," the cross said, "I think you're afraid that it'll end up just like that one time. You do remember right?" Zenix looked more sad as the cross said that, "I don't want to talk about it..." "Fair enough," it said, "But Midnight isn't like her. She just got to worked up and wasn't thinking straight." Zenix wiped away his tears and the scent from the bush faded, "Yeah." "Good. Now go back to her," the cross said and it stopped glowing. Just as their conversation ended, a Braixen crept up behind Zenix. "Hello Zenix," she said. Zenix turned around slowly and saw the Braixen. "Ph... Phoenix?!" he said with a horrified face. Phoenix pinned him down, had her paws around Zenix's neck and started to choke him.

Midnight felt something very wrong. "Midnight get to Zenix! Hurry he's in trouble!" The wind said but only she could hear it. "Eclipse" she muttered then wipped the tears from her face and eyes and ran to Zenix's scent. "Zenix!" She yelled and tackled the Braixen and bit her. "Don't touch him!" She said as she bit the Braixen.

(Before the tackle)
"Did ya miss me?" Phoenix said as she chocked him. "Why...are you... here,?" Zenix said. "Oh you know, just for revenge," she said and noticed the cross, "Nice pendant. Mind if I have it?" "Over... my dead body..." he said grabbing on to Phoenix's paws. She got agitated and to choke even harder. Zenix coughed up some blood and started to lose his vision.
(Now after the tackle)
Phoenix got knocked back and was getting angry. "Get off!" she said and knocked Midnight away. She then used Fire Spin on herself. When the Fire Spin was gone, she was gone too.

Steve looked at Lizzy and frowned "I need to see what that was about I'll come back" he said before he got up and ran to zenix and midnight he crouched next to zenix and then looked at midnight "tell me what happened" he said quickly

Midnight growled then turned back to Zenix. "Zenix! Are you ok?!" She asked him and ran to him. 'Good thing the cross is still there and he's ok' she thought when she checked to see if Zenix to make sure he was ok. "Oh thank the moons you're ok" she said. "I can't say much, I wasn't here the whole time. There was a Braixen then I came and it was choking him, I tackled it and it disappeared with it's Fire Spin" she answered Steve. "I think I should get some medicine" she said and got some berries out of her bag. "Eat it, it'll make you feel better" she said and gave one to Zenix.

Zenix coughed up the remaining blood that was in his mouth, was breathing heavily, and looked at Midnight, with his vision regaining. "T...Thanks," he said with a faint smile and took a bite out of the berry, still breathing heavily, "I'm... sorry Midnight."

Last edited:
"For...running from you," Zenix said, slowing his breathing down a bit, "And... for being... scared of you.... I guess... I wasn't being such a good friend now was I..."

Midnight looked down at the ground, suddenly ashamed of herself. "No, it was my fault that I got mad" she said sadly and sighed. "Well, finish the berry it's a healing berry so it should help" she said and looked back up at Zenix.

Zenix got up while Midnight was talking and hugged her when she finished. "It's okay," he said. When he finished saying that, Zenix fainted while hugging Midnight due to blood loss.

Midnight blushed then felt Zenix faint and lightly put him on the ground. "Moons" she muttered and got out some supplies to heal Zenix. She took the cross off of him then put the cross next to him. "If you're there then instruct me on what to do" she said and hoped that he was there so she could heal him.

The Dark Eevee's Shadow Ball sent Cosmo flying into a nearby tree, luckily his satchel of water stones stopped him from fully crashing into the tree. Sadly, all of the stones were smashed in the process. He struggled to stand up.
"Heh, I've taken harder hits then that in Aquantos' Colosseum." He said to himself
Cosmo dipped into the lake and utilized his ability, Water Absorb to heal his small wound
"I don't know who or WHAT she thinks she is but she has no business attacking the Prince of Aquantos." He said to himself
After he felt his wounds were healed, he stepped out of the lake and emptied out his satchel of smashed stones
"Ugh That thing smashed all the stones and and attacked me. She. will. pay."

Everything was silent. "Moons, do I have to do everything myself?" She muttered then started to use the techniques she was taught be her brother when they were younger. "Ok, he should be could for now" she said then says next to him. She was alert for any sounds, smell, and movement. Nothing could get past her unnoticed, with her power ready to leap out and guard them, she sat there and waited.

The cross stopped glowing and Zenix woke up, opening his eyes quickly while panting. He turned to Midnight as he calmed down. "Midnight, what's wrong?" he asked seeing as she looked worried.

Midnight looked at Zenix then smiled. "Nothing" she said with a closed eyed smile. "Now, you should maybe sleep somewhere else besides here" she muttered while looking around. She's spotted a tree with a hole at it's trunk then pointed at it. "There. You should sleep there" she said then looked back at Zenix.

"Okay," Zenix replied to Midnight. He got up, put the cross back on, and headed inside the trunk. He started to curled up. "Hey Midnight," he said, "Are you sure it's going to be okay for me to live at your castle?"

Last edited:
Midnight smiled lightly and walked in front of the tree trunk. "Ya, it'll be fine" she answered with the smile still on her face. "Just get some rest. We can start heading to the castle tomorrow" she said and became more alert to her surroundings.

Zenix continues to sleep peacefully as Midnight kept watch. It was getting to the point where he starts talking in his sleep. "M....... Mid....night...." he said in his sleep.

Midnight heard Zenix saw her name and she blushed. She turned around and saw that Zenix as sleeping. 'Wait, wait, wait, wait' she thought, 'is he dreaming about me?' She thought as her blush deepened.

Midnight's blush turned from normal to a tomato in a second when she saw Zenix blush and when he said her name again. "He really is dreaming about me" she muttered, her blush still on her face. She tried to cool her face down by pressing her face against the tree but it only cooled it down a bit and wasn't enough to make her blush go down.

Midnight's blush finally left her cheeks and she became alert once again and watched everything around her and when she's alert she makes sure of everything, sights, sounds, smells, the changes of the wind. She closed her eyes and began to breathe lowly then she opened her eyes which were now confident and ready for anything that came. Nothing came of course, but she was ready anyway.

(OOC: Can we transition to morning yet?)
Zenix woke up for a little bit to check on Midnight. He sees her still doing what she's been doing since he went to sleep. He smiles and went back to sleep.