• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Midnight sighed then climbed on a sturdy tree branch. "I'll sleep for three hours. Wake me up when that's over" she said groggily and closed her eyes then instantly fell asleep in the tree.

"Okay," Zenix said to Midnight as she went to sleep. He sat up against the she was sleeping in. He then heard someone hit their head. He went over to see and found out it was Lizzy.

"Umm, hi," Zenix said a bit shyly. He was feeling a bit shy, but he looked down at his cross and remembered how much comfortable he was with Midnight. So he figured if he can be comfortable around her, he can be comfortable around Lizzy. He took a deep breath and asked, "Are you okay?"

Midnight felt the tree shake in her sleep and she shifted slightly to be comfortable then she fell out of the tree and hit the ground next to Lizzy and Zenix. She jolted awake and saw she was on the ground next to them and sighed. "Man" she muttered then sat up and looked at them.

"Ya, its supposed to taste like that" she said then looked at Zenix and smiled. "It's ok Zenix. You don't have to be shy here, Princess is my friend" she said then looked at the cross. 'Good thing the cross has been looking after him' she's thought with a smile.

Midnight smiled lightly while looking at the ground then her stomach growled and she blushed. "W-well I'm going to get some food" she said nervously and jumped into some bushes to look for some food.

Midnight smiled and took a berry. "Just over in the bush" she said then ate the berry she had. "Wow! It really is good! Zenix you should try some" she exclaimed and handed a berry to Zenix.

Midnight chuckled then sighed. "No. I have to get back to my kingdom because they probably think I'm either dead, missing, or taken captive by other kingdoms" she said then saw Steve and smiled. "Hello Steve, how are you doing?" She asked him.

Midnight smiled seeing that Steve was happy. "Fine. But can I ask a question?" She asked then heard a small Eevee call out and alertly turned around to look at it. "Hey! Are you alright?" She asked and walked over to him.

Midnight saw Steve and Lizzy then smiled. 'Wow, they make a cute couple when you think about it' she thought and giggled. "I'm Midnight. What does your mother look like?" She asked Blazer kindly.