• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Midnight smiled kindly at Blazer then looked at Zenix. "Hey Zenix could you come over here for a sec?" She asked then looked back at Blazer. "Don't worry, these are all my friends and we will help you find you're mother" she said kindly and smiled at him.

Midnight chuckled then looked at Blazer. "Zenix isn't a bad guy. He's a good friend of mine. Besides he's not really that strong in this form" she joked then smiled at Zenix. "Well then we'll help you find your mother even if you have powers. I mean me and Zenix have powers, right Zenix?" She said and looked at Zenix.

After everything that has happened up to this point, Zenix isn't all that surprised to see a baby with powers. 'Well, at least me and Midnight aren't the only ones with powers anymore,' he thought to himself. "Yeah..." he answered Midnight while giving her the 'really' look from the joke she made.

Midnight looked at Blazer surprised then looked at the ground. "For now I don't live anywhere but I live in a kingdom" she said sadly then looked back up at Blazer with a smiling face. "But that's alright. I'll help you find your mother then Zenix and I are going to go to my kingdom" she said with a smile.

Midnight looked at Zenic and sighed. "Well I'm not letting him stay out here by himself" she whispered to him. "And anyway he said he didn't want to be with his mom" she whispered then turned to Blazer and smiled. "Lizzy, go ahead and take him. He should be indoors and not outside when it's dark" she said to Lizzy with a smile.

Zenix just smiled. "Okay," he said, "Just making sure." He decided to stop thinking about that hypothetical scenario. All that he's worried now is what to do if Phoenix comes back.

Zenix smiled at Blazer. "Well, I'm used to sleeping without a bed. As for Midnight," he said and turned to her, "I'm pretty sure she's gonna stay up all night keeping watch. Right, or not this time?"

"No Zenix, Midnight can sweep and i do night watch because I de only one wit powers." Blazer told them. "And its beacouse i have Really fwufy fur, and when i sit, it fews good. Here, feew my fur" Blazer said

"Whoa, whoa, one question at a time," Zenix said, trying to settle Blazer down. 'Well Midnight has no trouble showing him,' he thought to himself, 'But I can't since I can't control it yet.'

Midnight looked at Zenix then Blazer and smiled. "Well, its from the cross that Zenix is wearing" she said and picked Blazer up by the scruff of the neck and put him on the leaves. "Tonight everyone is going to sleep" she said and layed down next to Blazer.