• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Zenix went in the trunk and sat down in front of Midnight, waiting for her to notice him. "Now then," Zenix said, "We can either continue this game of cat and mouse, or you can tell why you want that cross."

Steve smiled happily "that's great that you like it when do you have to be home at?" He said looking at Lizzy "and can you not say citizen my mum hate being called a citizen" he said half frowning half smiling

"Uh yeah let's get going" he said smiling "I don't want you to get told off" he said going down the stairs and going out the door "if you get tried I'll carry you" Steve smiled at Lizzy

Midnight sighed. "I've always had this cross and choker but I forgot it in my room. I don't know how it got here" she said sadly, looking at the ground. "And why are you asking this? You just found it, you shouldn't need it that bad" she said and looked up at him.

"Well, if you're going to take it back," Zenix said, "then at least let me turn back to normal." He took out the cross and choker from Midnight's bag and puts it on. The cross glowed and his eyes and hair turned back to normal. After the cross stopped glowing, Zenix passed out.

Midnight felt a pulse when Zenix took the cross and choker out and when he put it on. She saw Zenix pass out and her vision became blurry. "No" she whispered then passed out in the tree trunk.

Zenix woke up from being passed for who knows how long. He was shocked to see Midnight passed out near him. He wanted to wake her up but was a bit nervous, and now he is back to the shy Eevee he always has been. He built up some courage and shook Midnight to wake her. "H-Hey, are you okay? W-Wake up," he said.

Midnight stirred and opened her eyes groggily. She looked at Zenix and sighed. "You know, you were a lot better in you're other form" she said and sat up. "Maybe if you learn to control it you can keep it like me. But I trained for a couple months because I was born with it, were as it takes years if you just find it so I guess that wouldn't work" she said and took the choker and cross off of him then put it in her bag.

Zenix sighed and has his head down. "I'm...sorry for causing you so much trouble," he said apologetically, "I didn't mean to." He felt really bad, even though he wasn't in control.

Midnight sighed and looked at him. "It wasn't you're fault. Those who touch or put this on and it chooses isn't their self" she said and put the choker with the cross back on. "But maybe you can travel with me and I'll teach you how to control it because, I'm going to be honest here, I like the warrior look in you're eyes. It makes you look like a knight and your fur is the exact opposite of mine when you have it" she said and looked down at the choker. 'Has it chosen him, of all the others it could have?' She thought.

Zenix watched as Midnight put the choker and cross back on him. "Really?!" he asked feeling very surprised and realized what she just said about his other self, "Wait... so does that mean... you have a crush on my other self?"

Midnight blushed and looked at him in surprise. "No I like warrior looks in everyone's eyes!" She said, still blushing. "I've never liked anyone so I don't know" she muttered and looked down.

"Um, okay," Zenix said as he got up and started to follow Midnight. As they walked towards, Zenix looked at Midnight and then down at the ground. "So...where are we going?" he asked.

Midnight looked at him and smiled. "My kingdom" she said simply. "And you'll have to have manners, posture and since you're my guest you'll be treated as royalty" she said and turned her head back to look on the trail they were going on.

Zenix was shocked by what he just heard. "Your kingdom?!" he said in a surprisingly voice, "T-Then... you mean to tell me that... you're a princess!" He couldn't believe that all this he was hanging out with a princess.

Midnight looked back at him and smirked. "Ya and I'm the strongest knight in my kingdom so do you have a problem with me being a princess and a knight?" She asked him in a "what are you going to do about it?" way.

Midnight chuckled. "Ya no one expects me to be a princess or a knight much less both. They all say girls are weaker than boys but obviously they're wrong because I've beaten so many males" she said then remembered she was talking Zenix, a boy. "Not that I meant to offend you or anything" she said worriedly. "Did I offend you?" She asked and looked at him.

Midnight blushed at Zenix's comment in embarrassment. "I don't always use my wings you know, it takes too much energy" she said then smiled. "Lets work on keeping the powers together rather than having it leash out like it did earlier" she said and turned to him.

"Ok so let's see you activate the choker" she said. "Try to will it out instead of it taking control of you. Close you're eyes and search for the power and when you find it, grasp it, take it like it's you're life force" she said and closed her eyes. She did the same thing as she told Zenix but since she's had it longer she can activate the power without the choker. She activated her power and her wings sprouted out. "And everyone's power is different from others" she said calmly and let go of her power causing her wings to leave.

Midnight jumped at the sound of Steve's voice. "Zenix! Stop training!" She yelled at him. "Sorry Steve, we were training" she said and sat down. "So how did it go with the princess?" She asked jokingly and smiling.