• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Am I late? Like, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Dragon Ball, and right now, this RP seems pretty good.

Name: Makatsu, AKA Maka.
Race: Sayian
Appearance: Is around 6 feet, dark really spiky (as spiky as Vegeta's hair) hair, the spikes are really messy, pale brown eyes. He is strong, has some muscles. Uses a blue shirt, a purple armor, the sidelines are white, also uses blue shorts, that are attached to his shirt.
Ki Color: Green
Personality: Calm but strong, almost mastered all the power his body could normally handle. He is not fueled by 'I want to fight strong guys becuz itz col' or 'I'm th3 prince of all sayians', instead, he is fueled by trying to be the best he can be, not a guy fueled by pride or fueled by wanting to be stronger, even though, he always would accept a fight. He is a guy of words, but still thinks that actions are what make a man.
Forms: None.
Signature move: Wakusei kuchiku: The user creates a ball of destroyer Ki, and compress it SO much that the ball compress itself into a minuscle ball. Then, the user throws it, and the ball instatly explode when it hits something, creating a big dark purple explosion. A really big one.
Relatives: None.
Other: Had his full potential unlocked all by himself - his body can't handle more power, so he doesn't scream when increasing his Ki. He already mastered it.
I really don’t like the way you write your post( this guy’s grammar is pretty bad, I’ve been in other RPs with this guy, trust me)so I would like not including you, but since your character sheet has no problem with it I can’t deny you(except maybe the fact that you say you already mastered all you powers)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I really don’t like the way you write your post( this guy’s grammar is pretty bad, I’ve been in other RPs with this guy, trust me)so I would like not including you, but since your character sheet has no problem with it I can’t deny you(except maybe the fact that you say you already mastered all you powers)
Yes, he mastered them. And he is not strong. He just mastered them, because his body can't handle more, so he used his lifetime just to master them.

Could this other character fit into the tournament, though? Actually, would Ken even be allowed, with his tech being his real power source? The Neo Paragon Armor and his AXOMs would be what he actually uses...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Could this other character fit into the tournament, though? Actually, would Ken even be allowed, with his tech being his real power source? The Neo Paragon Armor and his AXOMs would be what he actually uses...
Yeah, and Vegeta uses an armor in the tournament of power. Don't see any problem in using non-unbreakable armor.

Speaking of the Tournament of Power Arc, I think the Majin character really should be a contestant. Not because I'm being bias (well, I am a little), but because I think she'll be very worthy of being a member. As a majin, she'll already be extremely strong, and with her wide-arrange of magic, she'll be able to heal members, or turn enemies into candy, and throw them out of the arena.

I think that turning people into candy could be considered killing.
Not really, because the person is still alive (remember Vegito) and she can turn them back to normal as soon as they're disqualified.

Also, yeah, Ken can't be a participant. Unless you are a robot yourself, Ken's armor would be considered cheating.

People don't die when they are turned into candy. And like I Never said, if you are strong enough you can actually move around and stuff.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Not really, because the person is still alive (remember Vegito) and she can turn them back to normal as soon as they're disqualified.

Also, yeah, Ken can't be a participant. Unless you are a robot yourself, Ken's armor would be considered cheating.
Yeah, I'm just watching the Buu saga now. Also, Vegeta goes to the tournament of power with his training armor ( or whatever :p ).

That's basic Saiyan armor though (Which even a sword can cut) Not super high class sci-fi armor with weapons.

Then again, the rules are whatever the Zenos want them to be. Certain ones do get enforced (See Frost).

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I don't know how old you are, but basic 9th Grade Biology tells you that things that are "dead" are technically considered biotic factors, because they were once living.
Yeah, meanwhile making the post I thought 'But something needs to be alive to die...' so, I forgot this.
That armor doesn't add anything to his stength, so it is allowed.
Yeah, but it is considered armor. Also, a guy from Universe 3 has a wand.

Yeah, but it is considered armor. Also, a guy from Universe 3 has a wand.
Like Godjacob already stated, the armor can be cut with a sword, so it isn't used for defence.

So, let's use our information.
  • Armor doesn't make Vegeta stronger
  • Armor doesn't make Vegeta a tank
So.....

Ya' know, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. If you think Vegeta is cheating, so be it. I'm still going to go by what I say.

I'm still going to say, though, that Ken may not be a contender of the Tournament of Power.

The rules are flimsy and at times poorly enforced. Sometimes they are enforced. I feel like have the fighters break the damn rules, but I still stick with the general idea that Universe 3 gets a pass cause their fighters are tech based rather than them bringing in outside "weapons."

And Vegeta's "armor" is as much a weapon as my shirt is. Either way Zeno has final say.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The rules are flimsy and at times poorly enforced. Sometimes they are enforced. I feel like have the fighters break the damn rules, but I still stick with the general idea that Universe 3 gets a pass cause their fighters are tech based rather than them bringing in outside "weapons."

And Vegeta's "armor" is as much a weapon as my shirt is. Either way Zeno has final say.
Yeah, this tournament's rules are messed up. I know it's a bad armor, but it is still an armor. Anyways, Zeno as always has the last word, so no problem.
Ya' know, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. If you think Vegeta is cheating, so be it. I'm still going to go by what I say.

I'm still going to say, though, that Ken may not be a contender of the Tournament of Power.
I agree, don't think he is cheating. ...
Well, he IS cheating, but who cares if two Zenos say that it is cool...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I think the argument I Never makes is that Ken's armor is a weapon and something that aids him in battle, which goes against the rules.

Vegeta's armor is just for show. It gives him no advantages what so ever.

That's my two cents.
Yeah, agreed. And if I didn't, still, if Zeno says it is cool...

then it is

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Second OC, this one is going to the tournament, since I'm going to add a SSJ form, that he is going to achieve before the tournament. In his case, he could handle SSJ4 Goku, but not beat him.
Name: Yan
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: Uses a purple armor and a blue shirt under it, the shorts are blue and attached to the shirt. Short spiky dark brown hair, light blue eyes. Has some muscles, not a lot. He is around 5' 5'' feet, smaller than Maka.
Personality: Pretty generous, has a lack of confidence, kind of like Krillin, even being stronger than him. He shows that he is a little bit confident, but that is just him trying to hide his personality. He likes to fight, if it's needed and doesn't hold back.
Forms: None yet.
Signature move: Ki Chain: The user creates a chain of Ki that is already attached to the enemy if the user aimed it correctly. After that, the user can throw his enemy around like a rag doll.
Relatives: None yet.
Other: Didn't master his Ki yet.

Last edited: