• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
STILL TOO STRONG. The most we have right now is SSJ1. SSJ1! SSJ3 comes in AT LEAST the second story arc. That is STILL TOO OP!
Yeah, sorry about that. Maybe he can be at SSJ2 level. DON'T GET ME WRONG! I want to make the characters team up to defeat him, becuz he's a villain.

Because if there's one thing Dragon Ball has shown us, is that you can overcome difference in power with teamwork.

*Ignores Nappa vs. Z-Fighters*

*Ignores Broly vs. Z-Fighters*

Yes. And so is Infant. But Infant clearly needs to be the more powerful one. At least for now.
???: Oh-ho, that's just precious.
Shut up, [REDACTED]! Back in your closet!
???: But it stinks in there! It's like you've got both Vegeta and Broly in there!
Lute: NOW! It's not your time yet!
???: ...when it is, you're all gonna f*cking die.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Because if there's one thing Dragon Ball has shown us, is that you can overcome difference in power with teamwork.

*Ignores Nappa vs. Z-Fighters*

*Ignores Broly vs. Z-Fighters*
Yeah, but the Z-Fighters were pretty weak.

*Ignores Meta-Cooler vs. Goku And Geets*

*Ignores Android 18 and Android 17 vs. Future Gohan*

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yeah, Infant is at SSJ2 level, but Lao is not as skilled as her, even tho, he is really skilled. POWER LEVELS AREN'T EVERYTHING BOIS!

17 & 18 were stronger than Gohan individually (17 said he used half power in the manga). They just teamed up to be dicks.

I think there should be a noticeable power difference between Infant and Lao. It undermines Infant if some hired gun is on par with the big bad of the arc.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
17 & 18 were stronger than Gohan individually (17 said he used half power in the manga). They just teamed up to be dicks.

I think there should be a noticeable power difference between Infant and Lao. It undermines Infant if some hired gun is on par with the big bad of the arc.
Knaw wat? You both are right! I'm just trying to make Lao strong, even not knowing the power of the heroes of this arc. So, Lao is now SSJ1 level, even tho, he could keep up with SSJ2 Goku, because Goku is not a guy of strategies.

On paper I like the idea of tactics being used to overcome stronger opponents.

Dragon Ball is shit with that. And the gap between Super Saiyan 1 & 2 is a lot bigger than I think you think it is. Try pitting Cell Saga Goku against Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan and see what happens.

Bet it's because of the Truffles.

Though funny enough it will feel more like DBS when we get to the God of Destruction Introduction and later the Tournament of Power Arc (Though that's a long ways away)

Ah, alright.
...I don't entirely see the problem with GT since I've never seen it, but sure.
You sure that you wouldn't be able to have Ozen stick with Ken and Ji, though? We're getting to the good stuff soon, and Ozen is such an interesting character to plop in this scenario.

Icicure, Sasha & Damunga are training on Arcie's ship to prepare to fight Infant.

Ken, Ji and Celacion are planning to free Lute, a trapped Namekian Infant has captive.

I think I'd better give a brief resume for everything that's happened since the group arrived at Legum.
After the group meets up, they try to figure out what TF to do. They don't decide on anything, and go to bed. Ji awakes to find Ken training, and they return to the group after Infant arrives with her controlled Saiyans. The Saiyans attack the group, and Ken and Arcie team up to figure out what they are using their three specimens. Meanwhile, Sasha goes to fight Infant and loses. She's saved by Icicure, Damunga and Ji (but mainly Icicure). Icicure, Sasha, Damunga and Arcie decide to train off-planet while Ken, Ji and Celacion stay on Legum and prepare to help this psychic voice in their head.
And that's only if he's approved, Mecha.

Infant is a SHE, and I recall Koopa referencing her SSJ1 form to be on par with another SSJ1 - Goku, maybe? Vegeta? Although Perfect Cell makes sense...
And Lute is trapped in Infant's main base.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
TF Vegito SSJ1 I just think that SHE is OP. And Lao can't be at SSJ4 level...
I mean, from what I know, Vegito base form is as strong as Goku was when he first turned into SSJ4.

Infant isn't gonna be using those transformations in this arc. She'll reappear stronger later.

Least that's what I think. You wanted Lao to be Super Saiyan 4 right out of the gate.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Infant isn't gonna be using those transformations in this arc. She'll reappear stronger later.

Least that's what I think. You wanted Lao to be Super Saiyan 4 right out of the gate.
I thought she NORMALLY used one of her strongest forms. And I get your point.

And SHE will be the main villain for this arc but will reappear later. She may die (probably at Damunga's hands) but she'll get resurrected or something. Plus, the plan is to use the Dragon Balls to send them to another dimension.