• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Alright, just so I can understand the plan here...

Damuna, Icicure & Sasha leave with Arcie on her ship to go train. During this Ken, Ji & Celacion go on a rescue mission to save this Lute guy?

Well, I was hoping that some others could come with the rescue team. After he's out, Lute will bring the group to a "safe" place to plan their next move, and eventually create the Dragon Balls. From there it'll be a race to get the DBs first, ideally having Lute and Ken tag-team Infant over the last one.

....I have a couple questions with this.

1. Wouldn't Lute just make all the Dragon Balls at once when we arrive at the "safe place?" Why would we need to race to find them?
2. What are we gonna use them for to help us combat Infant? To my knowledge, you can't use them to wish to become stronger.

1. Aren't the Dragon Balls automatically scoured when they're created?
2. We could use them to banish the Tuffle to another dimension, not killing them but just sealing them away. That way Infant can return later AND we can save the planet. Also, after being held captive for like a year, Lute would probably do it anyways just to give Infant the big 'ol middle finger.

1. Eh, unsure. Gotta rewatch to refresh my brain.
2. Infant might be too strong and "beyond the dragon's" power for that to work. That depends on what limitations Koopa gives the Dragon balls.

We'll discuss this later, cause a good ole Dragon ball hunt is fun, but I've got classes. AFK mode activate.

Oh, well, then there's this one thing you should know...

Namekians are divided into two clans "The Warrior and Dragon Clan"

"One punches things, the other makes Dragon Balls." Which means that Lute can't be both, so... :p

That was actually brought up when Lute was first conceptualized. Koopa said that Lute can indeed be both, and I have an explanation for it in mind that will be explained later.

Yeah. Back when I first brought up the idea of Lute and his possible plot role. I can find it later, if you want. Though if you just go back eight or so pages you can find it yourself.

Ok, fine.

Also, to go with your plan. How about Icicure, Damunga, and Sasha finish their training, and then come back as soon as Ken, Ji, and Celacion go do the rescue mission. And as soon as Icicure and everyone else come back, they notice something wrong, so Icicure uses Instant Transmission and is then able to teleport right next to Ken and everyone else.

Like being held captive against your will for over a year and tortured to make Dragon Balls for the Tuffles wouldn’t make you a little angry.
Lute: I’m gonna destroy their f$&@ing city.

As long as it's a nice dimension.

Another RP I'm in involves one of our former antagonists being trapped in a dark pocket dimension all by herself. She's been there for months (RP time).

Well, we can focus on only making "important" OC fighters for each verse and have the rest be literal cannon fodder. With sentences like

"OC eliminated a pair of fighters from Universe 2."

Or something like that.

The villain ideas I have for the fourth saga (may as well tell you all since it includes all of your characters) are actually our main cast, but from a parallel world. This has Ken as an intergalactic conqueror controlling most people with nanobots, and Infant and my two second and third arc villains leading a rebellion against them. This has our main cast fighting against evil versions of themselves across two dimensions, and could serve as a prelude for the Tournament of Power where both groups are pitted against each other during the tournament.

Or, anti-Damunga could be presented as a nice, sweet guy who is actually a psychopathic monster. The whole "appearances can be deceiving thing" since Damunga is openly hostile and aggressive, but will do the right thing when push comes to shove (Even if not by choice).

As far as "a preview" for the Tournament, I believe parallel dimensions would fall under split timelines for Universe 16 rather than a separate competing universe. However, who knows how things work in this RP. Maybe when Koopa and I Never and others are able to reply we can talk about how to work that into the swing of things. Maybe they're recruited by a desperate universe with weak fighters or something.

The arc idea is solid however. I'm excited for it.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Am I late? Like, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Dragon Ball, and right now, this RP seems pretty good.

Name: Makatsu, AKA Maka.
Race: Sayian
Appearance: Is around 6 feet, dark really spiky (as spiky as Vegeta's hair) hair, the spikes are really messy, pale brown eyes. He is strong, has some muscles. Uses a blue shirt, a purple armor, the sidelines are white, also uses blue shorts, that are attached to his shirt.
Ki Color: Green
Personality: Calm but strong, almost mastered all the power his body could normally handle. He is not fueled by 'I want to fight strong guys becuz itz col' or 'I'm th3 prince of all sayians', instead, he is fueled by trying to be the best he can be, not a guy fueled by pride or fueled by wanting to be stronger, even though, he always would accept a fight. He is a guy of words, but still thinks that actions are what make a man.
Forms: None.
Signature move: Wakusei kuchiku: The user creates a ball of destroyer Ki, and compress it SO much that the ball compress itself into a minuscle ball. Then, the user throws it, and the ball instatly explode when it hits something, creating a big dark purple explosion. A really big one.
Relatives: None.
Other: Had his full potential unlocked all by himself - his body can't handle more power, so he doesn't scream when increasing his Ki. He already mastered it.

Last edited:
Well, this RP is starting to get crowded LOL

You can join no issues, but I'd suggest Koopa mark this as private. I'd like everyone to at least have one OC to use for the Tournament of Power Arc later.