• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

I personally think you should come up with the ideas of villains with all of us. In most of the RP's I'm in, I like to discuss ideas I have for the RP with everyone, so they aren't completely lost.

I'm sorry, @Godjacob but could you post next? I sort of want Damunga to be yelling at Icicure to hurry up or something, just to make it more dramatic.

Also, I'm thinking of making a Female Majin character. What do you guys think?

IDK, Let's do a head count...

1. Celacion
2. Damunga
3. Icicure
4. Sasha
5. Ken
6. Not Gyro's Character
7. Sun & Moon's Character

By my math, we have three spaces open. (I think, I'm bad with remembering names.)

I feel like we have enough Saiyans (For the tournament roster, not the RP as a whole)

Now a Majin & Namekian is what's needed. That diversity.

No pressure. The tournament is a long way's away and we don't need to focus on making characters just to fill spaces...

*Frantically begins to jot some notes*

Now then (Cause I got to pre-plan things cause I'm like that) does anyone care about making an OC for Universe 2? Or can I hog them all? (I'm cool with that FYI)

Well that just leaves a question, does Koopa care about the "shared Universe" concept or can any universe have any race in it?

Cause I think a Bio-Android like Cell would totally fit Universe 3.