• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Jiren vs. Vegito Blue. Who would win?

Alright, information we have on both sides.
  • Jiren and Vegito Blue have both been stated to be stronger than Gods of Destruction from their respected universe.
  • Vegito has a time limit, while Jiren doesn't. (But if we're just going by a fight where Vegito doesn't have a time limit, then this doesn't matter)
  • Don't over-estimate Jiren. In the next episode, it has been proven that Hit will be able to deal some damage to Jiren. And does Hit have Ultra Instinct?
  • Vegito has techniques from both Goku and Vegeta, which could prove useful in a fight, and it has been proven that Vegito can fuse such techniques.
  • Jiren was able to stop a Spirit Bomb mixed with Kaioken x20 Goku, and Vegito was able to block a Merge Zamasu attack with just one hand (While Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks had to try really damn hard).
Honestly, I don't know, they might even be on par.

Me too.

Also, can I say that I have a feeling that Goku is going to mix Ultra Instinct with his Super Saiyan transformations. Or at least Kaioken.

Regardless of what powers he had, I really wished Jiren had eliminated Ribrianne.

What a let down of a character. Now I groan whenever she's on screen.

The sad thing is I'm easy to please. If she were stronger and remotely a credible "threat" I would tolerate her love crap. I actually found her Sailor Moon knock off stunt amusing (Android 17 is the best).

However, she's a joke (Both literally and as a fighter) who everyone pulls their punches against which keeps her around longer.

Damunga: I have no parasites in me.

That's correct for the most part, we've got KO'd/Dead Saiyans and are studying them. Waiting for Icirure to go get Arcie so she can work with Ken to work on an anti-body to the parasite. Sasha went to go confront Infant, the big bad.

Well, Heres Where Nitro Would Come In Handy, Him Being Made of Metal, Much Like Cell Attempting to Absorb Android 16, So If Nitro Does Happen to Land On The Planet With His Space Boat, He'll be The Perfect Specimen to send Out On the Field, As With Super Android, The Parasite's Would Have a Fun Time Being Electrocuted By the Parts In His body.

Nitro: Wait, What?

Cell: Gah! What are you made of pure metal!?

Android 16: Affirmative, I am Android 16.

Cell: Oh...errors have been made.

That does bring up a good point, the Truffle parasite probably wouldn't work on an android.

Mhm.

If Android 21 Met Cell.

Nitro: Jesus Christ! Its a Living Bug.

Cell: Oh, A Walking Saiyan.

Nitro: No, I Am Android 21

Cell: Error's Will Be Made.

Captain Ginyu: THAT BODY ITS MINE *Body Change*

Nitro: *throws Rock at the Beam* Wooo.

That Ginyu reference made me notice that body theft is surprisingly common theme among DB villains.

Ginyu, Baby, Zamaus. Each one being a different method as well.

And just to ask, given Damunga has not had much interaction with Nitro, how strong is he?

Oh, Currently, his Base Would be Around a False Or Namek Saga SSJ Goku. Super Android Boosts His power Around 30x, So Cell Saga Imperfect Cell Or Perfect Cell.

Actually, Looking Through the Things, His Base Would BE Android Saga 18. I Just Got Around To Reading the Rest of the Discussion that I Misse..

Last edited:
I had an Earthling Xenoverse character, though I went with demon here cause that option isn't available in Xenoverse.

Which is stupid, I should be a demon or a Kai if I want to darn it!

Name: Kuno
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: Black Hair, Much Like Gohan's, He Has a Capsule Corp Tracksuit, With Beerus's Pants, And a Black Gi-Shoes With White Sole's, Android 16's Gauntlets, And a Switch Between Tapion's Sword And a Blue new Model Scouter.
Personality: Mostly Quiet, As he Never Itches For a Fight, He's Quite Powerful If you Attack The one's he Trusts, Though.
Forms: SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, Maybe SSJG and SSJB
Signature move: Super Galick Gun/Emp. Death Beam
Relatives: Nope
Other: N--Nani?!

Here We Are.

Making my form, but I don’t know how to start yet.
Yes, in Xenoverse 2, Jayden is fragile unless he goes SSJ, and also ZSSJW forms in Xenoverse 2 is just Kaioken with a SSGSS Goku Wig, and W2 is just potiential unleashed.

Name: Jayden
Fun Fact: Jayden is related to Ninjcat in a way, my fakemon/fake dbz warrior/ fake hero.
Not so good Fact: being Hydratic, if he goes H02, he will lose his strength in a matter of minutes (like around 5)
Race: Sayian / Hydratic Hybrid (Hydratic is my made up race, i will talk about it later.)
Skin Color: Dark Tan
Appearance: He has green hair, the style of the hair is it has some spikes pointing forward from the front, but however, it is smooth on the back. He usually wears chothes that resemble a Kai, he found these clothes in his dreams after unlocking ZSSJW and ZSSJW2 (made up transformations will explain soon) while meditating a lot when he was trapped in the pod and training with his Sayian counter-Part, Nedyaj, the Hydratic race Fighter in dreams. He has boots worn by Future Trunks and usually carries a fake prop that resembles Whis’s staff, from DBS. he uses the fake prop as a weapon when his ki is drained.
Personality: Calm and happy, Jayden loves to fight, but mostly ends up losing unless he goes ZSSJW or Regular SSJ due to the fragile Hydratic Race blood flowing in him.
Forms: SSJ, ZSSJW, ZSSJW2, HO2 (doesn’t unlock HO2 until when he is near death.)
He also came from a Space Pod and has been trapped in one for 22 years.
Made up race info: Hydratic.
Hydratics are the ancestors of Namekians ancestors. Altough they are really fast, they are fragile at times and is also rare to find because universe 6 and universe 22 was split up from each other when the Gods of Destruction had an arguement against the Kais and Zen-Oh many years ago. Hydratics came from universe 22, but that is approximately about 90,000 light years away from universe 16, but only 20,000 light years from the eight main Series universes.
Also Hydratics can live up to 150 years old, unless you had unlocked ZW form, which you live up to 155. only Hydratics can learn that, though. Hydratics look like the normal human would, except the males would have tan skin only, and females would have blue skin. Hydratics have the potiental to control liquids around them, but when they do so, they are left vulnerable from the back of head and legs, however Jayden learned how to control that, making him only vulnerable from the back of his legs and arms.

Fan made forms explanation: ZSSJW
ZSSJW, which is the form combination of ZW, and SSJ, is a form that Jayden learns. This form unlocks the mind strength instead of physical strength to the user. In this form Jayden is able to use attacks that have something to do with water, which is why he learns Liquid Spirit (basically the same power force as an Galick Beam Cannon), and A Water-Based Kamehameha. While this is so fast, he will be useless when he runs out of stamina.
ZSSJW stands for Zen Super Sayian Water

ZSSJW2: ZSSJW2 stands for Zen Super Sayian Water 2, or Zen Super Sayian Water Nova form. ZSSJW2 is the SSJ2 of ZSSJW. This fully unlocks the mental strength of the user, often causing headaches when using psychic based attacks, such as Sudden Storm, Solar Flare, and Flash Punch. This form has more weaknesses then HO2 and ZSSJW, being vulnerable to certain attacks and strategy’s. When in this form, Jayden loses control of Water and gains control of Fire, which is why he lays in The Sun while using this form to cure his headache, but when he is fighting in The Sun however, it makes his headaches worse, sometimes causing him to go blind at random and not use Water Kamehameha.

HO2: Stands for Hydratic Outflow the second. This form is his strongest form, however, when he is done with battle, he will faint on the spot. There is no major buffs on HO2 except for the fact that he is quicker than ZSSJW2 and learns Final Water Kamehameha. He wears himself out going at full speed, so he tends not to.

Ultimate Moves: Sayian Spirit, Shining Star Spin (sacrifice move that is basically a justice Combination but more powerful at the cost of some of his life force.

Took like 30 minutes, tired...

Last edited:
ZSSJW is between the strength of a Super Sayian, and a false Super Sayian, while ZSSJW2 is in between SSJ2 and SSJ3. HO2, the form that is harmful to Jayden, is the power of a LSSJ and when mad LSSJ2, but when tired, same power as a mad goku no transformation, when hurt, SSJ, however, when stamina broken, as puny as a Raditz tired.

Last edited: