• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Funny enough, my character is a demon.

Our characters could know each other if you go with that, also are Towa and Mira gonna be in this story? (Or any cannon characters to be honest).

Name: Damunga
Race: Demon
Appearance: Short, yet muscular build with red skin, yellow eyes, long pointed ears a tail and sawed off horns on his head. Wears black cargo pants and white combat boots along with black wrist bands and no shirt.
Personality: Incredibly prideful with a strong belief of his own strength. Seems sadistic and cruel, but only to his enemies. Truly just wants to go back home and has a side to him that is kind and compassionate; a side he contently tries to bury for being "weak." Has a massive inferiority complex.
Forms: None
Signature move: Nova Strike (Only with burning Ki instead of normal Ki)
Relatives: Dabura
Other: His sawed off horns cut away a significant portion of his power, if and when they grow back he'll be back to full power. Likewise if the horns are lost completely he would become powerless. A direct attack on the horns also would cause significant pain.

Here's my bio FYI

So yeah. On the topic of the RP...
Ken has no idea what the hell a Tuffle Parasite is. Arcie knows, but lacks the technology to make an accurate scan.
Things sure would be great if they pooled resources, huh?

Name: Diover
Race: Demon
Appearance: Silver skin and matching silver eyes, he stands at about 6'6. His golden, spiked hair falls gently at his shoulders' and he wears a yellow coat with black trim. He wears black cargo pants and has curved, elf like shoes which have a black and yellow stripe pattern.
Personality: he seems cocky, and likes to show off his strength. There is a certain aura about him which could only be described as menacing. He does not have very many true friends, mostly just pawns that fear him. He is quite philosophical in his free time and rarely trains, as he was given his power at creation.
Forms: None
Signature moves: ki blades (can create blades of ki from his arms, and swing them similar to goku black did. Can also create smaller blades between his fingers, which can be thrown."
Relatives: none
Other: Damunga is one of the few people he ever truly respected, and thus holds him in somewhat higher regard when compared to everyone else.

Is there anything I'd need to change?

Well Damunga was an heir to one of the stronger(st) demon clans and was banished cause his father didn't see him as a proper heir. Removed his horns to cut his power down (and shame him) as he works to get strong enough to please him and "earn" his place.

Has a younger sister who hates him. Maybe Damunga and Diover could have been childhood rivals or something.

Hum, that's a good question. Damunga could have been a "nice" kid and respected him before he was banished, but the years of bitterness could cause Damunga to deny any respect if asked about it. Or something. Gyro how do you see the modern dynamic? Any suggestions?

Icicure can go check on Damunga/Arcie and see that Arcie has a better idea of what this stuff inside the Saiyans is, but lacks the equipment to do any detailed analysis.

She could then suggest they go to Ken's ship for his better tech.

I don't know much about these parasites either, all I know is that they take control of their host once they enter their victim's body and that they are machines mutants created by the Tuffle race for reason unknown

Sounds like he knows almost everything about them, outside of their function.