• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Sounds good. I'll edit my post.

For the record, we still need Sasha and Icicure to respond. So let's not jump too far ahead in our battles LOL

Yeah, just as I thought. Perhaps I can have Arcie use her equipment to "examine" a capture Saiyan with the Truffle Parasite and develop a cure for the infected. Similar to the Sacred Water the Kais used to combat it.

She could probably coordinate with Ken and Ji to help with that. That's of course if you are okay with that Koopa. If you had something else in mind, than you can disregard this.

Damunga is gonna beat his opponent into submission and try to force answers out of her.

When she refuses to talk, Arcie will save her from Damunga's killing blow. So that's at least one who will live LOL

I just did it cause I saw how the other battles were going, one already lost LOL

Damunga and the Saiyan were even at first. So I did it cause I thought we were wrapping it up.

That's funny, because Goku has been destroying advanced tech suits with humans in them since Dragon Ball. Not Dragon Ball Z.
And Goku was way weaker when he was a kid, then what he was in Dragon Ball Z, from 100 to 8000 (but that's only logical).

The Red Ribbon army never had tech like Ken. Dr. Gero MAYBE could have created something on par with Ken from scratch. The only thing that could truly rival Ken's smarts is creations of the Androids when compared to the Neo Paragon Armor (an upgrade he'll make after the Infant saga).

...right. Then Gero can rival Ken.
Why don't I give you a (to the extent of my DBZ knowledge) power scale for all of Ken's gear at the moment?
Paragon Armor: Android 14/15
Neo Paragon Armor: Android 18
AXOM 1: SSJ1 Vegeta
AXOM 2: SSJ1 Goku
AXOM 3: SSJ1 Trunks
AXOM 4: SSJ2 Goku
AXOM 5: SSJ3 Goku

AXOM 4 is meant to fight melee and underwater, which puts him at a disadvantage at ranged combat when he breaks out the fourth version. AXOM 2 has the same weaknesses, except it's good at ranged and aerial combat instead. AXOM 5 is the definitive 1.0 version, and will probably be improved as the RP goes on. But right now, Ken only has the regular Paragon Armor and the AXOM 1. Should be enough to take down Infant, though.
And the AXOM is designed to fight those with Super Saiyan-level power, so of course the versions are going to be able to handle tougher and tougher foes.

(Gonna continue the discussion here so that the Fairy Tail convo doesn't turn into a Dragon Ball convo LOL)

I think the Angels are up to something. Grand Priest smirk...that is not the face of a nice guy.

Cleanse the universes of filth and remake it in an angelic image? IDK but I do believe the Zenos are being manipulated by the Grand Priest for some purpose.

Which sucks if that does turn out to be true. I like Whis, and if he is actually evil like the rest of them...

I don't think that we should make the first villain be Super Buu level. Cause then, how are we going to scale the next villain? Compare them to Gods of Destruction? I don't think so.

Just do what Gurren Lagann did. Keep making them incredibly ridiculous stronger as we go along. Soon our characters will be flinging galaxies at each other LOL

Ever since the training in the Gravity Room, I place Icicure's 50% form between Super Saiyan Grade 2 Vegeta and Super Saiyan Grade 4 Goku (not Trunks, though. Because Super Saiyan Grade 3 was actually stronger (physically) than Perfect Cell, but it was too slow to even land a hit).

I don't buy that "physically stronger than Cell crap" personally. Cell was toying with Vegeta and Trunks. He never used close to his full power against either of them. He only made that comment to Trunks to taunt him about how much he sucked.

And if you think about it logically, it makes sense that Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu.

From intensive calculations, I have figured out that Kid Buu should at least be as strong as Evil Buu (the slim grey one).

And Super Buu is the fusion of Evil Buu and Fat Buu.

There's more "Buu" in Super Buu, which is why he is stronger than Kid Buu.