• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

My point was I think Ken and Arcie should be the ones to figure this stuff out. Having the fighters do it limits when the tech characters can do in this story.

I was actually thinking of something.

What if the tuffles didn't create the Parasite? I mean, the only reason Icicure wants to make peace with the Tuffles is because she remembers them from her childhood as a peaceful race that had relations with her father. But then after the Saiyans attacked their planet, they were filled with rage. The survivors went to Lord Dridice's ship, and asked him for his help. Lord Dridice got his best scientist to work on a basically invincible weapon. The scientist came up with the "Tuffle Parasite". Lord Dridice was going to give the Tuffle's the weapon, but secretly it was a betrayel. The parasite then took over the Tuffle's bodies, causing them to get stronger and be filled with more rage. Dridice then was able to send the Tuffles back to planet Vegeta. And then so and so forth.
Icicure can look at the parasite through Arcie's screen and immediately figure out what it is, and can most likely help in a way or something.

Is this idea dumb, or....?

That does make the Truffles sound more like victims. Which is how it should have been with Baby, but I digress.

Also, an arc villain tying into a later villain in some way is always good IMO. Though I think Koopa should have the final say.

I have future plan for Infant.

As for Power Scaling.
Base form: Imperfect Cell (right before absorbing 17)
Base form(Possessed Saiyan): Semi Perfect Cell
SSJ: Perfect Cell
Strongest form 1: Super Buu
Strongest form 2: Vegito SSJ1
here you go, thought I will probably change the 2 strongest forms with more SSJs

I think Infant should be like this, instead

Strongest Form: Super Saiyan 2 Gohan
Strongest Form 2: Fat Buu/Super Saiyan 3 Goku

It makes more sense in my opinion

I'm pretty sure Koopa stated that those were just hypothetical, and not going to play a part in the RP. I could be wrong about that, though.

Also, I don't know about god level, maybe like 40-50% the power of a God of Destruction, or maybe even less.

Which reminds me, a God of Destruction for this universe will be most interesting. No?

And like that, I already came up with a name and appearance!

Name: Raum
Appearance: Wears the same uniform as all of the other gods of destruction. Is humanoid in appearance, other than his head, which is that of a hawk.

That's a very hard one, because the answer can be both yes and no

Yes: Akira Toriyama himself did design him

No: He was never stated in the show, and still hasn't been.

I always thought he was, and just wasn't shown. There are a lot of consistency errors, like the number of cell jr Gohan fight and stuff that bother me in dbz. Still love the show regardless.

That's an animation error. Different from a character never making an appearance or being mention.

Since we're in discussion mode, I have to ask. Jiren vs. Vegito Blue. Who would win?

Well, obviously if Vegito can use Ultra Instinct he wins. Goku is gonna beat Jiren by the end of this with that (Either mastered or with an additional power up on top of that).

But without it, I agree with you and say Jiren takes it. I really didn't think he'd be this powerful.