• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

For the record I Never, how did you envision this little scene to end? Sasha talks you out of it? Icicure breaks free through sheer willpower? Or something else?

I had an idea for Arcie, but I want to know how you see this going.

Well Arcie's plan was to get a device that would put Icicure to sleep or something.

Maybe after she breaks free Arcie can barge in and knock out Icicure on the belief she was still acting crazy.

Damunga: Why am I the damsel in this!?

Cause character development!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
So yeah, time to create a Body Hunter. Why?
Villains are cool. (And I want to have a character of mine in the RP)

Name: Lao
Race: Robot.
Appearance: His left arm is robotic like the left part of his face. He is around 6' 25'', is strong. He wears a deep dark blue hood, brown pants and. He is bald, no hair, and his eyes are red. Always has a crazy smile in his face. His skin is made out of Saiyan flesh, and the parts of his body that are robotic are just wounds.
Personality: Directly kills his target, without mercy. He doesn't talk a lot, but when he does, it's intimidating.
Forms: None.
Signature move: Finger gun: The user aims his finger at a target, and then he shoots a small Ki blast, that kills the enemy if aimed in a vital body part.
Relatives: Other Body Hunters, Infant.
Other: His left eye can see power levels, aim at a target, comunicate with other people, etc...

I'm planning on making a small arc, where Infant contracts Lao to kill the heroes, since Infant doesn't want to get her hands dirty. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Yeah, we got too many goddamn Saiyans. That's why I've got two humans.
Lute: And a Namekian.
And a Namekian.
???: Well, you also have a Saiyan...
GO BACK TO THE CLOSET YOU! IT'S NOT YOUR STORY ARC YET!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yeah, changed. Now, we have a pure killer machine.
Well, small story arc time. Yeah, so, I think that now Infant would team up with Lao?

A villain team up? Infant is already pretty strong for our characters to deal with. This almost feels like a bit much for a first major arc.

Oh dude, that's changing SUPER fast. Sasha just got a MASSIVE Zenkai boost, Ken's project is almost finished, Lute can at the very least hold his own against Infant and Icicure and Damunga are getting stronger through training.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Also, Lao is strong as shit right now. Like, he's not at the SSJ1 level nor SSJ2, he is at SSJ4 level. And that's pretty damn strong.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
...I don't think that should be allowed. NO character is that strong. Later, it'd be allowed, but NOT NOW.
When I say SSJ4 level, I mean that he could hold himself for some seconds when fighting against SSJ4. He could handle SSJ3 tho. I mean, Ken's machines or whatever are at SSJ3 level, so that would put up a good fight.