• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Disney High (discussion)

Sure you can have Mulan. I am glad you will be joining.

Red if you want to give your character a sword go for it. Though I do not think he will have much use for it at school.

Okay here is my Mulan decedent:

Name: Jiaying Li
Sexuality: Straight
Fairytale: Mulan
Parents: Fa Mulan and Li Shang. Experiment 626.
Looks: Jiaying has short straight black hair down to her shoulders. Her face is almost identical to her mother´s. She is 5¨02 and weights 130 lbs. She is pretty small and has a thin healthy build. She likes to dye her hair and currently it is dyed half dark purple and the other half is her natural black. Her hair covers her forehead and up to her eyebrows and. She has her families black eyes, but there is always a shine in them. She wears purple lipstick that stands out with her pale skin. She got a two headed dragon tattoo that covers her entire back. The dragon spirals and the heads are seen coming up her neck.
Clothing: Jiaying loves to wear her hanfus. She currently wears one that the top part is white with purple edges and has purple dragons traveling from the sleeves to the neck. A black cloth with the Fa family symbol is in the middle and the bottom part is long and purple. She wears black flats, without socks. She has a purple dragon figure on the black side of her hair and two hand fans tucked in her lower back, one white and one purple.
Personality: Jiaying, just like her name, she is good and clever. She has a good balance between being well educated, thanks to her father and grandfather, but loves the world and knows when to be herself, thanks to her mother. She is careful around people, but enjoys the company of good friends. She is respectful and honorable. One of her flaw is that she is not afraid to speak her mind and will never lie, but will keep secrets and if somebody asks her about it, she would simply say she does not want to answer. Another flaw is that she prefers to work on her own then with others. Besides that, she loves dancing, taking long walks and playing sports.
Other: Jiaying was home schooled and rarely had interactions with other people her age. Unless they came along with visits to her home. She has her own guardian spirit, Maolong, a small dragon that travels hidden in her sleeves or on her shoulders. Maolong has the personalities of a cat and she is able to communicate with Jiaying. The two were joined at birth and they are not themselves when separated. Jiaying also learned to play the drums, she was inspired by a drummer on television named David Backster.

Last edited:
@PrincessPika, That is completely fine. I understand if you change your mind whatsoever you can join anytime.

Also she is right about the types of school. A boarding school, is where the students travel and stay in assined rooms. Though we can do a hybrid type of school, where the characters have classes monday through friday and have dorms on campus.

I like the dorms idea, that way we do not have to do the whole family background thing. Plus, on weekends the characters would probably spend a lot of time at home and would not interact with the others as much. Besides, boarding schools give their students certain times to leave campus, especially on weekends. Also, we would need to describe why all these Disney families moved to the same city/town. Since the RP is focused on the social live of our characters, I think it is best to keep them close.

All righty Disney freaks! What happens when you give Wall-E a machine gun?

MAUL-E
Sexuality: Well, he’s a robot....
Backstory: Well ya see folks, Wall-E and EVE were happy about how they were together, but when they brought the humans down, they saw their children. They were like, hey, we need a child. So they made one. Except for the fact that they programmed him wrong and he hates humans. He also has a retractable machine gun on his shoulder. So MAUL-E went off and tried to kill people, but the forcefully sent him away to wherever the story is going to take place.
Looks: He is silver with a few plates of armor made from titanium on his front, and he can also retract into a box shape like wall E

@JayBird Joe, I can not really accept the character. He seems too aggressive to even be apart of the disney franchise. Especially Wall-E. Wall-E was about findubg hope and showing the world that things can change for the worst. I love the idea of having a robot character, but not one who will go on to try and murder half of the cast. Also you did not add an important phrase into your bio at all.

@Kasumi Daiyamondo, If you want to make a villian kid then go ahead. I love the concept of them. Especially if you make them like their villan parent, but different in some way. I love to see the differences. Do not let that influence you at all though. Create your character how you want them to be. If you want you can do the mean cliche at school as well. Which was something I was planning to do anyway.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Is it OK if I'm like the daughter of Hiro? Because I don't know if you allow fast forward in the future, because he is only, what 14?

Okay, with my PJO RP going, i don’t think i’ll ve able to handle this one too. Sorry. It just seens like that will be too much. I’m already pretty busy with that one and with all of these peppar joining now it seems like this will be too much like i said

Yes it is fine. Think of this RP like disney descendents, but it is different as the all the villian are not banished to an island.

@Killerbunny the god, I understand completely. You can always come back to it though. If you are worried about not being able not posting as much and make the RP slow down, I do not mind if that happens to a few characters. As long as it does not die, I do not mind if it is a slow paced RP.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Here is my Bio:
Name: Hope
Fairytale: Big Hero 6 (Is that even a fairy tale?)
Parents: Hrio and an unknown mother.
Looks: Hope has brown eyes, chin length black hair with bangs and are almost at her eyebrows, she is 4 foot 7, she is skinny and pale.
Clothes: Hop wears a yellow t-shirt, a purple crop top hoodie, a navy blue skirt, white socks that go up to her knees, and bright orange sneakers.
Personality: Carefree, smart, caring, clumsy, and hot-headed.
Other: Hope is good at soccer and robotics. She also inherited Baymax. Oh, and she HATES make-up…
*cough, cough* Experiment 626 *cough, cough*
(Lol)

Here is my Bio:
Name: Hope
Fairytale: Big Hero 6 (Is that even a fairy tale?)
Parents: Hrio and an unknown mother.
Looks: Hope has brown eyes, chin length black hair with bangs and are almost at her eyebrows, she is 4 foot 7, she is skinny and pale.
Clothes: Hop wears a yellow t-shirt, a purple crop top hoodie, a navy blue skirt, white socks that go up to her knees, and bright orange sneakers.
Personality: Carefree, smart, caring, clumsy, and hot-headed.
Other: Hope is good at soccer and robotics. She also inherited Baymax. Oh, and she HATES make-up…
*cough, cough* Experiment 626 *cough, cough*
(Lol)
Cool. Accepted. I love that we will have Baymax in the RP. Though if you want to design a successor to Baymax that could be fun as well.