• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Disney High (discussion)

I think it going to be a Garfield and Oddie relationship, plus Percy. And Quinn is way smarter then Oddie. Nevermind bad example xD But yeah I can see them getting used to each other and becoming friends eventually.

Do not forget Jack Frost son who is in his room. I plan to have him being rudely awakened at some point. He is also going to be another fun one to write for. I have been doing a lot of experimenting with me writing here lately.

Well I am glad. If you guys want to you can make more then one character. The only thing I have to say is that no one bites off more then they can chew so to speak.

I am thinking it can kind if be like a big mall food court and have food that will appeal to alot of different people. Basically anything your character wants, they have it.

I this still open? Right now I have some more free time and I'm getting bored. Plus I am a big fan of Ever After High, which is fairytale children going to highschool, soo. Plus I might have some ideas based off that, like the descendants (Pun not intentional) not wanting to do their parents story and whatnot, unless you are not going that route. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that I would like to join and will make a character if you are still accepting.

Yes I am still accepting people. Right now there is only four others beside myself and any idea will be gladly discussed amd if everyone is in agreement then we can set them in motion.

Name: Cynthia Pines
Sexuality: Straight
Disney Show: Gravity Falls
Parents: Dipper Pines; Pacifica Northwest (Now Pines)
Looks: She has long, straight, brown hair and the typical eyes that all Gravity Falls characters have. She has pale skin (duh).
Clothing: She wears a brown jacket with a white shirt, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. She almost always has a light blue backpack on.
Personality: Cynthia is an intelligent girl who enjoys puzzles and mysteries. She also tends to have a soft spot for the supernatural, though she is couscous of it. Will show more in RP
Other: She has a twin sister named Bella, who is an NPC. She reads tons of mystery books and rewinds music and other audio to look for secret messages.

You know that other thing I suggested, I say we forget it. Anyway, hope my Gravity Falls character is alright. I kinda like what I did with her.