• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Disney High (discussion)

Well everyone is basically in the cafiteria right now. It is like a mall food court and everyone just got done with their rooms after the opening speachs from the Principal. Principal Alice gave an opening speach before everyone went to find their dorms. So you can start off in your dorm and then go from there.

Name: Elisha Fitzherbert
Sexuality: Straight
Fairytale: Rapunzel
Parents: Rapunzel and Flynn Rider
Looks: Unlike her mother's golden hair, Elisha has brown hair much like her father's, though she shares something with her mother too, both their eyes are green.
Clothing: Elisha wears something quite simple, a white t-shirt, denim pants, and red sneakers.
Personality: Elisha is always on full battery mode, always energetic and curious, though she can be weird at times, Elisha can still manage to control herself, you'll never see Elisha sad or mad.
Other: Interestingly Elisha is pretty good at playing the piano, and guitar.

I have watched the show, but have not seen all of them. I would probably need a reminder to what it is, but I will let the other's have a crack at it first.

Alright, I'm done! Hope this is okay...
Name: Danny White
Sexuality: He doesn't know any sexuality terms, or what even is sexuality, but he only sees other guys as friends, which makes him straight.
Fairytail: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Parents: Snow White and The Prince
Looks: Danny stands at 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 134 pounds. He has short black hair with bangs that cover half of his forehead. He has blue eyes, just like his father.
Clothing: Danny wears the same thing every single day, since his father told him he needs to look his best everyday, but instead of using all of his best outfits, he just wears the one that he likes the most. That outfit is made up by a light blue blazer with white outlines, light blue jeans and white dance shoes. Around his neck is a pendant that he was given at birth, a bit red apple.
Personality: Danny is a bit of an airhead and a pacifist, with a happy go lucky persona. He just loves to be with his friends and do activities that they like. His parents sheltered him from any problems, issues or tragedies that happen in real life, so he doesn't really know what to do in a serious situation besides thinking that everything will be okay. He doesn't even know some of the terms that the other teens use like rad, homie, swear words.
Other: He loves to cook, clean, sing, take care of little animals, just like his mother. He has a really soft german accent, but he doesn't use german words since his classmates might not know any. If you aren't listening closely when he talks, you might just miss his accent.

He was also created in a lab and given the name Experiment 626. (Joking, I just needed to put that in somehow)

Last edited:
I am thinking we can have anything with in reason. If you guys have ideas for clubs and want to put in time to make them work then I don't really care what clubs we do.

I like separate clubs because all of the characters have different hobbies and likings. We could also have our characters to be the founder of a few clubs.

I have an idea for a club-like thing. It isn't registered as a club though, because of Cynthia liking to keep it secret. It is basically a small group of people that she trusts to go on a wild goose chase with her after mysteries that aren't even there.

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Dusty
Sexuality: Pansexual
Fairytale: Lilo and Stitch
Parents: Jumbaa (creator)
Looks: Similar to Stitch (experiment 626) but larger, tufted ears, a bushy tail. His fur is also tufty. He is beige, sand, white and sandy-grey in colour
Clothing: None
Personality: Very mischievous and cunning, but friends and family mean a lot to him
Other:
Speaks Tantalog and English fluently
Can control dust/sand, make sand/dust storms, works with Ash to put out fires

Name: Ash
Sexuality: Pansexual
Fairytale: Lilo and Stitch
Parents: Jumbaa (creator)
Looks: Similar to Stitch (experiment 626) but more catlike. They have large, yet catlike ears, a long tail and large eyes. Their antenna are noticeably longer, and so are their back spines. Grey with a paler body and darker, purplish spots, which are outlined with white. Ears are gradient black-dark grey.
Clothing: None
Personality: Friendly and open, yet stubborn
Other:
Speaks Tantalog and English fluently
Can control heat, make their body temperature rise. When they exhale, ash flakes appear. Works with Dusty to put out fires

I’ll probably end up drawing them both later, but here we go pwp

Basically it is a free day for everyone to get settled in their dorm. There was a speach done by Principal Alice and then everyone got their dorm number. Each dorm has two to three rooms. There is a large comman area that all the dorms share. It is a place ti gather and have fun. Think of this place as a social area. Then there is the living area of the dorm. This has a kitchen, dining area, and living room all in one. Off to that there is one or two large bedrooms. One bedroom for single dorms and two for double dorms. Everyone has there own space. There is also a shared bathroom off the living room of each dorm. All of the characters at the moment are at the cafeteria. It is like a large food court in a mall so there are many different type of food for each person.