• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Disney High (discussion)

No uniforms. You can choose your dorm number. Boys and girls can be in the same dorm as there is a common area between the two bedrooms. Though there are a few single rooms as well. They have everything that normal dorm has, but it does not have the second bedroom.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name: Beatrice Tremaine
Sexuality: Straight
Fairytale: Cinderella
Parents: Cinderella and Prince Charming
Looks: Beatrice has the same eye color as her mother which is blue, but her long hair is brown, much like her father, though her mother always says to tidy her hair, Beatrice likes to keep it flowing, sometimes she likes her hair in a wavy hairstyle.
Clothing: She wears something rather simple, a denim jacket paired with a white t-shirt, she wears a blue skirt and white heeled boots with a gold sole.
Personality: "something rather simple can also become something complex", this is what Beatrice's Father always told her, and that saying really does live up to it's name, Beatrice can be quite kind but also be mean and bratty at some times, though she mostly hates it when she's angry, she also tries to stay calm and be friendly.
Other: (things your character is good at, or just interesting facts about them.) being a princess, she must know how to operate at most everything, but her most favorite activity is playing the piano, she is quite good with it, sometimes using that activity to calm her down when she's mad.

"Experiment 626" is a word Beatrice is quite puzzled with:D

FYI I changed Jiaying's last name to Li, like her father's and added a musical instrument to her information, drums, because what Disney princess doesn't have musical talent (?)

@Hecotoro, You could have left it as Fa. The way I see it is that since her mother was a great warrior, it would be a way to honor her. She did not have any brothers so the Fa name would have died with her. So it would not have been unheard of for her daughter to have the same last name.

Yeah I am working on a second character at the moment. Go ahead post as much as you like. I do not mind at all. I am working on a son Lilo so it will be a miniute for me to post.

Here is my second character. I will make my post soonish. I one more thing to do before I can make another post.
Name: Kanoa Pelekai
Sexuality: bisexual, but leans more towards men
Fairytale: Lilo and Stitch
Parents: Lilo Pelekai
Looks: Kanoa has a strong muscular build. He is quite tall and stands around 6'3. He has a very nice tan from his time in Hawaii. His face shows very chiseled features with high cheekbones and a strong jawline. He eyes are a striking green color that tends to stand out among his skin tone.
Clothing: Kanoa tends to wear tank tops that show his fun side. They tend to be of rock bands or cartoon characters. Most of the time he can be seen in board shorts or swimming trunks as he tends to love the water. On his feet he is either barefooted or wearing flip flops.
Personality: Kanoa is very laidback. He tends to be the calmest person you have ever met. Though he can be a bit out there when he is around his mother. They tend to be like the best of friends beside his alien friend Quinn.
Other: Quinn is the son of Stitch and Angel. He is a purple color and looks like a slimmer verson of stitch.

Oh I did not know. We could say that his Alien DNA allows him to hear what normal humans can't. I change it though. Though I thought it would be funny to see the reaction.