• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i got some more:):):):):):):)
sorry to say, but they're too small, the images need to be 80x80, those are 64x64
and pendant, you upload what you've done on your computer to a site of your choice (photobocket is a favorite, though i use tinypic) then copy the image url and post it here. hope that helped ^^ night all

F

FeatheredFox

I got two more!

1: Sumo:
Sumo.jpg

2: Surfer:
surfer.jpg

Please reply on the second post I did with the chimchar cosplayer and this one. Thank you!

J

Jordan Vergara

I got some too!

Lobotrainer.png

Edit of the final gym leader of Diamond and Pearl

Lobotrainergloves.png

same edit only with gloves.

I just now whipped this up so it probably won't look too great. XP

shoot can someone please make these transparent, i thought i did it already but i guess i was wrong XD

Ehh... I think you should use different bases, I made the Sensational Sisters with different bases, and they turned out okay, besides, they don't look /all/ the same. For example, Lily has shorter hair than the other two, Daisy's hair is the curliest, and Violet's hair is sort of like the other two.

Then again, my Sensational Sisters weren't very good... Especially Violet. -shudder-

And.. why are there floating Pokeballs?
And again I tried!!!!

Since it seems to be many attempts at The Sensational Sisters, I've decided to take my hand at it.

Daisy.png
Lily.png
Violet.png

Daisy, Lily, and Violet respectively.

TSS.png

And the trio together, which they are within the size restrictions, I made sure of it.

NOTE: Please don't try to make these transparent. Doctor Oak usually does this for me, and the whole reposting of someone's sprites apparently 'transparent' really irks me. So just leave these 4 be, please.​

-cheers- Yay, we now have a good set of the Sensation Sisters! =D I hope those get accepted, Spriteon. (: You did a good job on them!

C

Chaoscrippler

My trainer still hasn't been chosen, but I won't give up, yet. I made some minor adjustments.

customtrainerxl8.png

here is mine. I didn't actually save the doll (its less of a sprite, in my opinion) and by teh time I realised it, it was too late to fix. Oh well, you can see most of it and the pokemon and badges aren't mine and I took no part in making them:

woohizoot.gif

hmm, I made the space behind the doll/pokemon/badges transparent but I don't like how that looks. I might fix it later

F

FeatheredFox

I have one more trainer for the day.

He is a boxer.
Boxer.jpg

reply and tell me if he is good.

Since it seems to be many attempts at The Sensational Sisters, I've decided to take my hand at it.

Daisy.png
Lily.png
Violet.png

Daisy, Lily, and Violet respectively.

TSS.png

And the trio together, which they are within the size restrictions, I made sure of it.

NOTE: Please don't try to make these transparent. Doctor Oak usually does this for me, and the whole reposting of someone's sprites apparently 'transparent' really irks me. So just leave these 4 be, please.​

I love how easily they fit together or apart. good job.

[quote author=FeatheredFox link=topic=1379.msg23539#msg23539 date=1181956991]
I have one more trainer for the day.

He is a boxer.
Boxer.jpg

reply and tell me if he is good.
[/quote]

A bit dark, but nice. I don't know why, but I think he'd look better in blue shorts.

S

-Syaoran-Kouta

I'm a guest since the registration's down, but I made these, just reply the ones accepted and I'll split them up.
6aqwkro.jpg

The singer and the guys with the guitar are supposed to be a band, the 2 guys at the far left are the new trainers from pokemon battle revolution(I worked hard!),an Alchemist Cynthia,and some other random ones.I didn't have enough time to split them up. Oh, and if possible, can this be available for public use, as in anyone can use it without my consent? People won't know how to locate me.

I'm a guest since the registration's down, but I made these, just reply the ones accepted and I'll split them up.
6aqwkro.jpg

The singer and the guys with the guitar are supposed to be a band, the 2 guys at the far left are the new trainers from pokemon battle revolution(I worked hard!),an Alchemist Cynthia,and some other random ones.I didn't have enough time to split them up. Oh, and if possible, can this be available for public use, as in anyone can use it without my consent? People won't know how to locate me.

Those are nice. I especially like the cowboy and newscaster edit. But what happened to Cynthia? She got deconstructed or something?

New from me...wha-hay Cheer Leaders!!
twincheer.png

A

Anonymous

Is there any notification to if or when sprites are accepted for Trainer Cards; am I posting this question in the wrong area?

F

FeatheredFix

Here are my three best sprites:

1: My Magician:
Magic-1.jpg

2: My Sumo:
Sumo.jpg

3: My new Boxer:
Boxer.jpg

S

-Syaoran-Kouta

Nice magician, and sumo!And to the myouki person, nice Anna,Sakura, and Hinata!

And about cynthia...I was bored and trying to make a homonculus. ;D Now I separated mine, but it'll take a while to upload...

S

Slink_Fusion000

;D Awsome sprites everyone, miyuki, i like the sakura one :), ill probably post some more sprites later on, this is a fisrt for me so dont criticize to much:
EmoSprite.png

F

FeatheredFix

Slink_Fusion000 I like your Emo/Goth. Just wondering but what did you use as the base sprite?

Also I got Two more

My Magician's Assistant:
Magic2.jpg

Double Battle Magician and Assistant:
magic3.jpg

got another sprite... ayaka/ class rep ^^
67dracj.png
Sweet! Wow, you're VERY good at spriting hair, Myouki... I really don't have much inspiration for spriting right now.... Any suggestions, Myou? Or anyone, really. I don't wan't to make a sprite thread. AT ALL.

S

Slink_Fusion000

Here's my next 2 sprites!
Emo female, and Emo Couple, and to the guy who asked, I used different bits of sprites to make them.
EmofemaleSprite.png

EmoCouple.png

Sweet! Wow, you're VERY good at spriting hair, Myouki... I really don't have much inspiration for spriting right now.... Any suggestions, Myou? Or anyone, really. I don't wan't to make a sprite thread. AT ALL.
hehe, i'm very meticulous about the details.... it's my perfectionism complex XD and myou? sounds... interesting...suggestions, huh? well..... look through some mangas you own (if any) or think of some of your favorite animes and think 'what do i want to see a sprite of?' and become inspired by that... unless something inspires you, you can't really get your best work out of it....at least that's how it works for me XDDD

hehe, i'm very meticulous about the details.... it's my perfectionism complex XD and myou? sounds... interesting...suggestions, huh? well..... look through some mangas you own (if any) or think of some of your favorite animes and think 'what do i want to see a sprite of?' and become inspired by that... unless something inspires you, you can't really get your best work out of it....at least that's how it works for me XDDD
Yeah... And by the way, Myouki is kind of a long name to type. Thus, Myou! Ta-Daa!! And I DON'T actually own any manga.. :'( But I did create a sprite from an idea for a book/RP...[br]
Matty-boy.png

Matt Palmer.
Oh, and Before I forget, I could make you're sprites transparent. But, Do you have Paint Shop Pro 7? I could tell you how to make it transparent in it.

S

Slink_Fusion000

Thank you very much FeatheredFox, i try hard :D I hope this next one reaches good standards, i call him

Super Guitarist Neil 8) (or just Super Guitarist ;D)
SuperGuitarist.png

no, just paint >.>;
...i downloaded gimp, but that program just confuses me, so i stopped using it...
can i download paintshop pro 7 for free?

I made another sprite of the main character in pokemon silver/gold, it isnt brilliant but its a shot i guess, so heres silver!! (transparency thanks to hedj)

emotrainersilverxm6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.