• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I have these two. I don't know how good they look, though.
femalecharecter.png

malecharecter.png

I think you probably could get away with it. Nothing wrong with trying, anyway.

Oh, and I tried revamping your Batgirl to look like a D/P sprite. Check one of my posts up on the page, CayleyGraph.

I saw that. Nice! Who's Maylene? This was supposed to be the Cassandra Cain version of Batgirl.
batgirldm5.png
batgirlunchangedyu2.png

Two versions of your version, transparencized. One with the logo on her chest and the funny little tube-pouches on her belt, one without.

Oooooh, the one with the logo and everything is good! Nice additions! X3 It's perfect! We'll submit it...TOGETHER! :O

Also, Maylene is the model I used for the Batgirl sprite. She's the Diamond/Pearl Fighting-type Gym Leader (the third leader). See how skinny she is? o_o

Oho, I got round to making another sprite, this time comprised of about 5 other DP sprites.

This one's called the Old Rogue, the grandpa who never got around to retiring from breeding.

oldrogueiz6.png

Enjoy.

Here ya go Latios

4kkad7s.gif
6gyedyb.gif

And, I like the Sprite Xanthier ;D

Reia - I think it looks good, and I agree, the Spinda Mask might be a little to wide.

Reia - I think it looks good, and I agree, the Spinda Mask might be a little to wide.

I thought so, -grumbles- I /knew/ I should've kept it small!

-makes a note to self- Note to Self: Make masks smaller.

D

Devon

I made one too...although I can't make it transparent either. D:
Which is rather a shame. I thought it was cute...

5zc021j.png

Whewt! I spent a fair amount of time on this and actually managed it after all the annoying resizing, tracing, trying to get bits to fit etc..

Here is my version of Thellion, the shiny Metagross in my team as a cosplay -

thellionvy6.png

God damn I'm proud of him. :3

I made one too...although I can't make it transparent either. D:
Which is rather a shame. I thought it was cute...

5zc021j.png
Here ya go! Also, thanks for the help DsDarkrai! ;D
Devon-1.png

[quote author=hellian00 link=topic=1379.msg22831#msg22831 date=1181711317]
I got 4 I want pretty badly...

guitartu9.png

drakeqv3.png

dad1qw7.png

stevenqr3.png

[/quote]
Sorry, but those are 64x64, which is too small (not the main problem, though, since sizes can be changed in that way) and also too small in terms of sprite proportions (since they're 3rd gen; harder to change the sprite proportions). You may have to wait for someone to edit a D/P base into those characters, unless Doctor Oak decides to start accepting 3rd gen-sized sprites into the TCM (dunno if he will).

B

Bean D

Has anyone noticed that, besides groups like team rocket, the world of pokemon is very peaceful?
soldier1tz9.png
soldier2ie2.png

What would happen if there was a conflict of some kind ???

No problem Myouki! :)

BeanD:
BeanD-Soldier1.png
BeanD-Soldier2.png

Myouki:
Myouki-Belle.png

And here's some of my own... I think I went a bit far with making so many colours though... but I guess if one of these gets added, it'll be the best colour combo? Hehehe... Well, variety is the spice of life, as they say!
Summer Blonde Girls:
SummerF-BlondeRed.png
SummerF-BlondeBlue.png
SummerF-BlondeYellow.png
SummerF-BlondePink.png
SummerF-BlondePurple.png
SummerF-BlondeGreen.png

Summer Brunette Girls:
SummerF-BrunRed.png
SummerF-BrunBlue.png
SummerF-BrunYellow.png
SummerF-BrunPink.png
SummerF-BrunPurple.png
SummerF-BrunGreen.png

Summer Ginger Girls:
SummerF-GinRed.png
SummerF-GinBlue.png
SummerF-GinYellow.png
SummerF-GinPink.png
SummerF-GinPurple.png
SummerF-GinGreen.png

On a related note, how much flexibility do you have with the TrainerCard layout? I edited mine manually to be long and thin instead of Gameboy-Screen proportions, because it fits better in forum signatures like that. If one were to make a template thusly proportioned, could it be used?
[quote author=Ozzybeans link=topic=1379.msg22806#msg22806 date=1181702434]
I think you probably could get away with it. Nothing wrong with trying, anyway.
[/quote]
Blast, I'm leaving on vacation for over a week, and I don't have time to make a proper template. Here's a half-proper template for the one I made by chopping up the FireRed/LeafGreen Pokecharms Custom:
widetemplate01jz7.png

My final card is here:
cayleygraphtrainercardkz4.png

It has room for an 80 x 80 sprite, although it's a bit cramped. That funny picture is the avatar I usually use. Most people who see the card will recognize it as my avatar. The biggest problem would probably be changing the format for the ID code. I would've made a longer, thinner template that doesn't need that change, but as I said, leaving for a vacation. Thanks for your consideration!

That's a really stylish card style, CayleyGraph. It's smooth, sleek and minimises clutter in a signature. :) Nice work! Though I do agree it'll take quite a bit of coding to get all the positions to those from the default one... But it'll be worth it, most definitely!

Gothgirl.png

Made another sprite, this one is based on a request I got on another forum. *Flops over* So tired... XD

T

The Poster

firecardcn0.png

grasscardjk3.png

watercardwm9.png

Those three are Fire, Grass, and Water respectively. Those are based loosely on Kosheh's Card.

trainercardzv0.png

This one is one I made by myself. It's smaller than all the rest.

All these were made with some help from the Gimp.

:( Blaze made mine transparent and PM'd them to me, but I can't get them to repost.

You have to re-upload them to your file hoster and put it up again, just to stay on topic heres my larxenne from kingdom hearts chain of memories, i do plan on making the other 12 members, Marluxia is my next project, so look forward to it :D

emotrainer-Larxenne.png

well, I made a trainer card that is mario themed:
mariotrainercard.png

it's kinda set-up like the earthbound one, but it's also different.
note: the FC goes in between the 2 luigi's.

I'm back! I've been kinda busy this week, but, I found the time to sprite a bit.
Voila![br]
GirlySprite.png

I can't BELIEVE I'm a Skillz0r'd already....

D

dylanuclear

I made these in some off time, I think they are fairly nice, they are my friend tyler and me:

mesprite.jpg
tyler.jpg

I didn't make these...but if anyone besides me likes FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) here's some sprite I'd like to shear with everyone.
sprites_ed.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Sprites/sprites_ed.png
Also someone requested for a Drew one...like before it's not mine...it belongs to Pokesho
Drew.png

I want Edo stuff!!!!

i updated the hikaru second, here he is
MYHIKARU.png

he should look better... i added shading to his hair... but could sum 1 plz make him have a transparent background?

here's all my peeps so far
Sorafinalformcopy.png

Sora final form (eh he looks ok...)
MYHIKARU.png

Hikaru alternate (second scech AND HE HAS KEY BLADE)
Goku_the_pimp.png

Goku (sorry guy who recomended that one guy but i logged before you did)
hikaruultimahuaf9.png

and Hikaru (origional scetch)

Thanx dude!
Edit: next time (for ur consideration) use .png cuz that the format it has to be in
Oh and i can also i can make all files into .png but say thanks if i transfer for u (but u also gotta ask)
also if u wanna vs in diamond and pearl, pm me so i can add u and u add me

I did one of my skittle rabbit character,I thought it was fairly okay. I wanted that on my trainer card but I don't think that'll happen. Oh well! Still Cute and it is a 80x80 png with a transparent background :D

39316.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hi! I'm random! I just wanted to put my trainer card on here! Is my trainercard even showing? But anyway! I don't know how to make sprites, so don't blame me if this message looks dumb... but I would like to suggest a cosmoplayer or whatever it's called: two people dressed in a Plusle and Minun suit! or... someone dressed in an Eevee suit! ;D Please...

I believe someone did Plusle and Minun, though I'm not sure about Eevee.

Anyway, I'm currently trying to develop Buck and Riley sprites that don't use other trainers as bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.