• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some trainers I made:
Heropokemon.png
Dean-1.png
Dean-4.png
Dean-3.png
Dean1-1.png

RubyStar61088, I can't make yours transparent because it's a JPG. I don't think recolours are accepted anyway... :( Sorry!

SpriterDean, here's yours.
spriterdean1fu6.png
spriterdean2bk8.png
spriterdean3nx1.png
spriterdean4id1.png
spriterdean5ca2.png
spriterdean6jh5.png
spriterdean7jk1.png

I'm afraid the smaller ones can't be used.

Hey Hedj, do you think you could make the sprites I posted on pages... 7 & 31 transparent? Gimp & Paint Shop Pro both don't make anything transparent for me ;_;

k here's the new suit to the character (and he has a keyblade) http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb154/hikaruultma/?action=view&current=Hikaru_Ultma_alternate.png[img/] plz accept it cuz this is my best work yet (and it looks actually pretty cool)
edit: why wont it work its on photo bucket and i did it like last time!!

Here ya go Shinmyou:
shinmyoucharamj1.png
shinmyougirlsa0.png
shinmyouminuncosplaync2.png
shinmyoupichucosplaytl4.png
shinmyoupluslecosplaylb2.png

Unfortunately I haven't got time to do the ones from page 31, I have to go for a performance now... ^^;

I present my latest card the Legend Hunter Card.
Themed around the anceint temple look.

LegendBlank.png

And with stuff on it:

FordLegend.png

Hikaru_Ultma_alternate.png
there... that should work shouldn't it? if it does it looks cool and he has diffrent clothes with a keyblade

sum 1 plz tell me how to make the background transperant cuz i want it to be on a trainer card

and could sum 1 tell me the buffest character in pokemon d/p? i wanna make a goku (or sum 1 from dbz)

here's all my peeps so far
Sorafinalformcopy.png

Sora final form (eh he looks ok...)
hikaru_ultima-HU2.png

Hikaru alternate (second scech AND HE HAS KEY BLADE)
Goku_the_pimp.png

Goku (sorry guy who recomended that one guy but i logged before you did)
hikaruultimahuaf9.png

and Hikaru (origional scetch)

edit: oops i put goku twice, oh well i fixd that
and plz add at least one of these guys, i didnt work real hard on them for nuthin u no...
THANKS HEDJ

If you only have Paint, then you can't make transparent images.

Anyways...

I tried making the Three Sensational Sisters, but only Lily and Daisy turned out okay. -sobs- Violet was too hard! But I'll still show what Violet looked like so someone can try and make a better image (I think I should've made her hair and face better. x_x).

Violet.png
Daisy.png
Lily.png

I used these images for reference for Violet, Daisy, and Lily.​

Some more sprites made transparent for people.

Shinmyou:
shinmyouninja1ze9.png
Shinmyou-Ninja2.png
Shinmyou-Ninja3.png
Shinmyou-Ninja4.png
Shinmyou-RegiceM.png
Shinmyou-RegiceF.png

RubyStar61088: Sorry, but I can't make yours transparent because they're JPGs. Please save them as PNGs or, at a stretch, BMPs. JPGs add the fuzziness to them, which means it makes it harder to make them transparent and they're of a lower quality.
hikaru_ultima:
hikaru_ultima-HU2.png

Reia:
Reia-Violet.png
Reia-Daisy.png
Reia-Lily.png

SpriterDean:
SpriterDean-Hayner.png
SpriterDean-Pence.png
SpriterDean-Olette.png

I'm going to post tutorials for how to make transparent backgrounds in the sprite forum soon enough. It'll make submissions smoother, and it's a useful skill that I think everyone who sprites should know. :) But I think I need a bit of a break now - plus I have an exam tomorrow... *Falls over* x_x I'm pooped.

W

Wikkit

Wyatt
wyatt29810pu8.png

I'm guest posting, I hope you're kind enough to post this for a custom trainer image :)

Hey, dude, the only thing you're doing wrong is saving them as .jpegs. Try saving them as .pngs or something. Don't get discouraged!

Thanks for providing this service!

minamurraycv1.png

This is a sprite of Mina Murray from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, although it can probably be used as a generic Woman-in-a-dress.

I also have a compatible sprite of Cassandra Cain as Batgirl, although that one's a bit less general purpose:

casshw6.png

Again, thanks for making this available!

W

Wikkit

Although a rather nice tutorial had just been posted, I'd like to add that I'm a novice at sprites compared to buches of other people, but I used http://www.iaza.com/ to add finishing touches like converting from blah blah blah to .png and making the background transparent. Converting and then making it transparent didn't work out, so be sure to convert when you're entirely finished with that little bit. also, you should save your pic by right clicking and "Save as..." or something like that because Iaza is not an image storing site :p

Thanks for providing this service!

minamurraycv1.png

This is a sprite of Mina Murray from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, although it can probably be used as a generic Woman-in-a-dress.

I also have a compatible sprite of Cassandra Cain as Batgirl, although that one's a bit less general purpose:

casshw6.png

Again, thanks for making this available!
The Bat girl could probably get in...although the anatomy is different from the POkemon trainer's anatomy (Trainer's have a relatively simple design and round faces and stuff) some altering could do the trick. And maybe a pokeball on hand hehe...

*wonders if sentai rangers made it in*

uh..Mina could probably use some feet...and more details on the face and a couple more shades...

Here are two of my Breloom Cosplays, but they're both a little different.

53hyjbo.gif
4l98d3a.gif

Personally, I like the first one better, and these happen to be my first two ;D

Batgirl.png

I tried making Batgirl proportioned to D/P standards. Maylene needs to eat a sandwich or something.

I don't have GIMP, so I'll need Hedj to transparenticize mine sometime *sheepishly looks away*

w00t! I made a TC for you all! It is Poke'mon Ranger Theme, so I actually had a nice rip to work off of. Nothing special, but I was very picky about what goes where. ^3^ And Hedj, it's fine how it is without transparency, the Doc usually adds it when it comes to my sprites for me, because he's cool like that.

PokeRangerCard.png

Enjoy!​

w00t! I made a TC for you all! It is Poke'mon Ranger Theme, so I actually had a nice rip to work off of. Nothing special, but I was very picky about what goes where. ^3^ And Hedj, it's fine how it is without transparency, the Doc usually adds it when it comes to my sprites for me, because he's cool like that.

PokeRangerCard.png

Enjoy!​

-whistles- Wooow. I like that one! But I think -cough-black-cough- would be a better color. xD

I like the color black a lot. =)

And so I don't get reported for being off-topic for some reason, I made a cosplayer or a person wearing a Pokemon costume or whatever you people call it. It's my first one, so it stinks, don't kill me for it! >=(

CosplayerF1.png

Though I admit, she's much better than my Violet...

EDIT: She still has no transparency, and won't until I convince my Dad to let me download GIMP. x_x So... It'd make me very happy if someone tranparencized it! Oooh... I made a new word! -claps-

I think Hikaru might look better if his head wasn't on fire.
pssh his head isnt on fire dude! its a double layer thing.... im gonna have to post his history again... (sigh) im gonna move my mouse painfully to the quote.... (sigh) its not there

here's all my peeps so far
Sorafinalformcopy.png

Sora final form (eh he looks ok...)
hikaru_ultima-HU2.png

Hikaru alternate (second scech AND HE HAS KEY BLADE)
Goku_the_pimp.png

Goku (sorry guy who recomended that one guy but i logged before you did)
hikaruultimahuaf9.png

and Hikaru (origional scetch)

The Bat girl could probably get in...although the anatomy is different from the POkemon trainer's anatomy (Trainer's have a relatively simple design and round faces and stuff) some altering could do the trick. And maybe a pokeball on hand hehe...

*wonders if sentai rangers made it in*

uh..Mina could probably use some feet...and more details on the face and a couple more shades...

Thanks for the advice! The reference pic I used for Mina had her feet hidden under her dress, so I thought I'd try to do it that way. I think with feet worked better too, though. She still doesn't quite have the right proportions, though

minamurraywy0.png

Cass would've been spam if I didn't have Mina, so I didn't put as much effort into her (I had her sprite leftover from another project).

cassfs0.png

Again, thanks for providing the TrainerCard Generator and the helpful criticism! Here's hoping the Sentai rangers made it!

On a related note, how much flexibility do you have with the TrainerCard layout? I edited mine manually to be long and thin instead of Gameboy-Screen proportions, because it fits better in forum signatures like that. If one were to make a template thusly proportioned, could it be used?

I think you probably could get away with it. Nothing wrong with trying, anyway.

Oh, and I tried revamping your Batgirl to look like a D/P sprite. Check one of my posts up on the page, CayleyGraph.

Here ya go Reia

4qzpeut.gif

I think I'll start helping out with Transparinses, sence Hedj is the only one really doing it, she could use some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.