• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sequel2

I would like to ask that an Administrator please help me with my registration problems. I have waited hours, even after resending the e-mail. I used multiple e-mail services to try and make different accounts, but none will work. Furthermore, I checked my folders on each e-mail address.

Please help and thank you in advance.

I would like to ask that an Administrator please help me with my registration problems. I have waited hours, even after resending the e-mail. I used multiple e-mail services to try and make different accounts, but none will work. Furthermore, I checked my folders on each e-mail address.

Please help and thank you in advance.

Did u check in your junk e-mail folder?

Okay. First of all, this is NOT the place for this. Especially after you asked the same thing in other topics.

Second, I have activated the account 'Sequel', registered to your Yahoo email account.

Finally, no more off-topicness here, mkay?

A better version of the sprite I recently submitted.

Alistor3.png

My apologies Hypotenuse Man. Thank you for activating my account, despite my interruption of the topic's point.

Just so I stay on topic, here is a Hitmonlee cosplayer:
hitmonleecosplayerrh4.png

Sorry, it seems someone removed all my trainer sprites from my post (I'm guessing a guest can edit any other guest's posts, as a guest I saw the edit button for all other guests' posts), so I'll repost them with my brand-spanking new account. Again, sorry about that! It makes my post as a guest look spammy now... :( I don't know why someone would do that.

lucariocosplayhq6.png
prinnycosplayzt3.png
randomfemale1ry4.png
randommale1ck0.png

Lucario Cosplayer, Prinny Cosplayer, Random Female, Random Male

I'll be working on some more. My current project is a female bird-keeper.

Ooooh, I made a pretty neat sprite. It MIGHT need summore editing from Roark, though...Is this okay? I'm sorry that I can't make it transparent...

OzzyGarth.png

It's totally just an edit of Roark, but it looks at least a LITTLE manlier. Anybody notice a resemblance to Garth from Wayne's World, albeit with a guitar and not drumsticks?

Ooooh, I made a pretty neat sprite. It MIGHT need summore editing from Roark, though...Is this okay? I'm sorry that I can't make it transparent...

OzzyGarth.png

It's totally just an edit of Roark, but it looks at least a LITTLE manlier. Anybody notice a resemblance to Garth from Wayne's World, albeit with a guitar and not drumsticks?
I decided to be nice and make yours transparent for you while I'm working on my bird-keeper. n_n

ozzybeansrockermalenl1.png

Reminds me, I ought to make a female edit of the rocker dude like I did with the R/S/E/FR/LG sprites ages ago...

randomfemale2ze4.png

Anyways, here's my bird-keeper girl. ;)

A

A Dude

I'm not able to make transparent trainers, sadly, as I don't know how... But I was hoping you could put this one in for the trainer cards. ^^

Trainer_Xela_Pokefile.png

I really wish I could make my sprites transparent... Eheh... ^^;

-Xela Otoku

Is it me or is that Pike Queen Lucy from Emerald?

If you do an entire set, I'll put them all into the system together as a theme update.

sentaipink.png
sentaiblue.png
sentaired.png
sentaigreen.png
sentaiyellow.png

And there you go, the 5 basic sentai colors...
Yellow was edited from Martial Arts Girl
Blue was edited from Crasher Wake
Green was edited from Male Cool Trainer

and here are the links to their 80 by 80 pixel counterparts
Red:http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/pokemans/redranger.png
Blue:http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/pokemans/blueranger.png
Yellow:http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/pokemans/yellowranger.png
Green:http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/pokemans/greenranger.png
Pink:http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/pokemans/pinkranger.png

sentaipink.png
sentaiblue.png
sentaired.png
sentaigreen.png
sentaiyellow.png

And there you go, the 5 basic sentai colors...
Yellow was edited from Martial Arts Girl
Blue was edited from Crasher Wake
Green was edited from Male Cool Trainer
I gotta admit, those are some pretty sweet sprites! Though I think you gotta modify the pixel space to 80x80 for each.

EDIT: Yay! You made them 80x80!

Andy: Like hell it is. That's a recolor of the Ash already up on the trainer card maker, and it's been posted in this topic. As Stel said, we do not tolerate this. I'm warning you for now; I'll leave it up to someone else to decide whether to ban you or not. Just be glad I'm feeling generous.

ummm, quick question... when are the votings for the next sprites going to be.... because i've seen alot of good sprites done and i though i'd heard that they'd be done monthly or something.... any idea when?

Actually, I was wondering the same thing but I didn't ask 'cause I didn't have a sprite to post (which is therefore not furthering the topic along). You guys crack down pretty tough on spam...considering the forums from where I come, that's pretty scary to me. XD

B

Bean D

ninjaus5.png
samdk5.png

Here's some. I hope no one has posted ones like this, if so, sry :'( also, sorry it ain't transparent.

E

EsmeChan

Haha, I've been making them for a while and now I have a place for them ;D And they are transparent and PNG...not sure why they show a background....
Okay, here they are:

Anti-Scout Boy -
Anti-ScoutBoy.png
Anti-Scout Girl -
Anti-ScoutGirl.png
Anti-Scout Team -
Anti-ScoutTeam.png
Beach Little Sis -
BeachLittleSis.png
Beach Big Sis -
BeacherBigSis.png
Beach Sisters -
BeachSisters.png
Colourful Ninja -
HighColourNinja.png
Yuki and Shuichi -
YukiandShuichi.png
...Don't Ask
And another one, but it's only a recolour so I don't know if it counts >>
HalloweenGirl.png

Heres another member of my Pokemon Ranger project!! I plan on next doing Salona and a go rock male, then the four admins and eventually the leader!! Anyways heres the Female grunt as i sincerely lack female sprites :p

emotrainerrockfemalegx9.png

EDIT: SORRY I forgot to give thanks to Hedj for making my sprite transparent, THANK YOUUUU

N

ncm1993

4ypiquw.jpg
please can you chose this one i would love to use this on a tc but i use paint and can't get them transparent :( . Also it's my second sprite i've done

edit: and this too
coolphichic.jpg

R

Reia

Hi everyone, I'm Reia. Ehh... I can't download anything on my computers, so I couldn't make these transparent. >_< But I'd be really happy if someone commented on them/made them transparent! =D

Jessie.png
James.png
Poketrainer1.png

PokeTrainer6.png

(I basically just recolored this sprite, and changed the hair. It's supposed to be like me. (: -hides- Don't hurt me!)​

I don't have trainer sprites, but I do have the Orange League badges, which I was very disappointed to find you don't have as an option in your creation system. D:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/Rakko-the-Ifirt/orangeleague.png

anasp3.png

Here's another one. It's based on a sprite I made of my original character, but edited to make it less specific and usable by the general public.

B

Bean D

ninjaus5.png
samdk5.png

Here's some. I hope no one has posted ones like this, if so, sry :'( also, sorry it ain't transparent.

soldierqv5.png

Here's another one, if someone would please make them transparent or tell me a program that can :-\

do they have to be transparent?
Yes, they do.

Hedj, I'd truly hate to be a burden, but could you make my Riley and Buck sprites on page 33 (bear in mind that the reason it says guest user is that I hadn't registered yet) and my Hitmonlee cosplayer on page 34 transparent?

You don't have to, of course.

A

A Dude

Hi everyone, I'm Reia. Ehh... I can't download anything on my computers, so I couldn't make these transparent. >_< But I'd be really happy if someone commented on them/made them transparent! =D

Jessie.png
James.png
Poketrainer1.png

PokeTrainer6.png

(I basically just recolored this sprite, and changed the hair. It's supposed to be like me. (: -hides- Don't hurt me!)​

Jessie and James look too familier, like some sort of Galctic Guys. Oh wait, they are D/P Ace Trainer Recolors!

Hedj, I'd truly hate to be a burden, but could you make my Riley and Buck sprites on page 33 (bear in mind that the reason it says guest user is that I hadn't registered yet) and my Hitmonlee cosplayer on page 34 transparent?

You don't have to, of course.
Oh, it's no burden. ^^ I would've gone to it earlier but I've been a bit busy recently, with having GCSE exams to study for and a performance tomorrow night.

sequelfhitmonleecosplayfa7.png

By the way, Riley and Buck were already made transparent by Blaze:
pkmnriley.png
pkmnbuck.png

Here's yours, R-C-US:
rcusalistoryp8.png

I decided to do Reia's sprites too:
reiajesseht0.png
reiajamesen3.png
reiagardevoircosplayxs2.png

Unfortunately the last sprite you made is a bit too tall to fit 80x80 dimensions, sorry!

A

A Dude

I have some cool sprites!
pokesprite411

This one's Kanto Ash, since I hate his Sinnoh wardrobe.

pokesprite411

This one's Cassidy from Team Rocket. I'm still trying to make Biff, Botch, Butcher, Bill, Bob, whatever his name is, Butch.

OzzyPkmnTrainer.png

Okay! I revised my Trainer to make him look a little less Roark-like. Any more than this and it'd just require a total overhaul, sadly. :\ Anyways, he's tricked out with a Crate amplifier and a Vox wa-wa pedal now. Can Hedj transparenticize this, please? This is the sprite I'd like accepted. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.