• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardevoir,
gandoaf.gif
;D ( 3 fav. pokemon )

Hey. Uh. Yall might want to read this....AGAIN.

Incidentally, to people posting sprites from other games - stop. They aren't being included. If you want to do a theme sprite based on another game, go ahead but I will not be uploading rips from another game - even if they somehow manage to even look like a Trainer sprite.
Recolours will also not be used.
[[[PS....Sorry for minimoding.]]]

Well, Though I didnt get any feedback for my lat one, I thought I'd make a Regi-trainer, I used Crasher Wake as a base, then spliced in some of Regigigas's Parts, then recoloured his entire body to fit in.

I'd Love to know what you think :)

regitrainer.jpg

Cool Sasuke, but the legs are a little....off. A BIT too thick, cause of the dorky boots of the Ace Trainer. Other than that, Cool!
It always gives me a TON of trouble. ;D

heres a new one, i'm not too sure if someone has already done pink and black
punktrainer.gif
tell me if some had already done pink and black ok? bc then they would probly get made at me...I guess...oh I was wondering how did I get my 1st warning?.... is it bc of my Gardevoir? , did some one already make 1? bc right when I posted it my 1st warning thing came up............*looks on 25 page*.....oh...so sorry I never knew some already made 1... :(

poktrainercqt9.png

Wow i'm on my death bed (ok not quite but still pretty sick x.X) and all I can think to do is make sprites,i'm now seriously worried about my sanity,maybe the temperature's getting to me...
Meh?
Anyway it's Cheryl...I hope ^.^;;

@asf: You go into Paint,grumble obscene phrases under your breath and add each pixel by hand until you're happy with the result.
You can either start from scratch (nothing)
Or you can take an exhisting trainer and edit it to how you want.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptr.html

P

Pikachu_Master

how do i make my trainer card pokemon shiny someone?

That doesn't make sense, learn proper English (I feel like a teacher)

Second, I just want to know if this will be accepted, I put it on, but I wanted to edit it a little

Darn, I can't upload it, oh well, please I want that May sprite uploaded ! But, I don't want to sound pushy.....

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Well how delightful, ANOTHER edit of Sami's sprite. Its really nice how all these people are stealing sprites and editing them now isn't it?

And I'm certain Hypotenuse Man made that Mirror B. head. *sigh* *deletes*

D

Droade

Droade special:
Trainer2.png

Kore special:
koretrainer.jpg

I understand I posted these characters, but the designs still belong to Kore corporations/productions, please don't steal.

A

Azrael

sorry for not being a member but I too have a sprite to add as I love your care maker
rstrainer42.png
His name is Jeremy

P

Pokestar

uh it wont let me post my trainer and i made it on paint so it should (shouldnt it?)

Well, have you uploaded it to the internet with Imageshack or Photobucket or something of the type?

[quote author=Azrael link=topic=1379.msg19822#msg19822 date=1180756871]
sorry for not being a member but I too have a sprite to add as I love your care maker
rstrainer42.png
His name is Jeremy
[/quote]

Of course you can. This topic is for anybody.

All right, just a quick question. How do you make custom trainers? I am trying to figure out how to, but can't seem to do it. I'm sorry if I am being a bother to anyone by asking this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.