• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this one, Its Dita from Chobits.
Dita.jpg

E

erik

http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/f04e1165b9b5bfb6f093b34a837909f0.png

Cool Twins! Although, I like the Yin-Yang ones best. It IS Yin-Yang, Right? ;D
Although, I JUST realized.....The Blondie Twin's hair needs a bit more shadin', No, A darker Dark yellow.
Like meh Ash? I think it turned out nicely.

Here's two from me... My firsts. Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night and the second is mine and another Rper's characters cosplaying as a Shiny Ninetails and an Eevee. ^^ Thanks for consideration!! ^___^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yay I finally have an account so Ill repost my images along with a new one I just made to show who is accountable for them

Jeremy:
rstrainer42.png

Cyrus:
jeremy.png

Link (with master sword and deku shield):
dptr148.png

K

Kendall

[sup]
I'm not a member here, but I am thinking about joining. Anyway, I have two I would like you to review.
Kamoku-1.png
KendallEchizen.png

Hope you enjoy. ^^​
[/sup]

B

Broken Robot Theta

Errr... Hello... I suppose that this is my first attempt at a trainer sprite. It's just a bunch of edits, copy-pasting, shading and color fixing, etc., but I guess it doesn't look too bad. It's nothing flashy--just a girl with blue hair and a weird hat.

jill.png

Errr... Hello... I suppose that this is my first attempt at a trainer sprite. It's just a bunch of edits, copy-pasting, shading and color fixing, etc., but I guess it doesn't look too bad. It's nothing flashy--just a girl with blue hair and a weird hat.

jill.png

kind of reminds me of one of Misty's sister's, but if someone is thinking of the other two too do I think we need Misty first

R

Riolua

Once again, with a little more description I'd be happy to do it but it might not be done by Monday night- Tuesday

that's fine, here's her info:

Name: Aura Tremere
Hair: black braid
Eyes: golden
skintone: almost vampire pale
clothes: black gunner coat, vest, baggy chain covered punk pants, combat boots

is this enough info? and just let me know if and when the creators of this site ok my sprite so I can use it thx

KH Fans might be interested in this Zexion Sprite I was working on...
Zexion2.png

It's Transparent! weeeeeeee

Does Mewtwo count as a trainer,he did have his own pokemon? ???

I just want to know because I made a Mewtwo sprite...
Mewtwo is a POkemon...his fellow Pokemon are his allies, and don't come in Pokeballs, so I think he shouldn't count as one.

t92157694.png
t92157688.png

These are my latest ones: a soccer player and an American player. Hope you like them.

Oh, and here are my other ones:
t90985894.png

t91115298.png

Both are Sora from Kingdom Hearts, and I wish to get comments (or critizism, if needed) about these as well as the other above ones.

R

Ryan

Ok this is palmer with a more blueish blackish theme. I added a pokemon just cuz it might make it a bit cooler. Its better as jpg but I guess too bad.
Trainer.png

Ok this is palmer with a more blueish blackish theme. I added a pokemon just cuz it might make it a bit cooler. Its better as jpg but I guess too bad.
Trainer.png
Ok that was mine and I just created an acount. I hope this doesnt count as double posting.

Zexion2.png

It's Transparent! weeeeeeee
Mewtwo is a POkemon...his fellow Pokemon are his allies, and don't come in Pokeballs, so I think he shouldn't count as one.

they did come in pokeballs, those flying black ones
[move]but you would need special pokemon with markings like Venasaur, Charizard, Blastoise, psyduck, pikachu[/move]

Well, I made a sprite for 2-on-2's, and their class is Trainer Siblings. I'd like this submitted to the Trainer Card Trainer List, and I'd like this to be my avatar. Here it is:

2on2qd1.png

Zexion2.png

ummm, i think they said that you weren't supposed to do video game characters (*sigh* i liked my kairi and namine too...) the backseat modding aside, hi everyone, i AM still alive, just no 24/7 internet access >.>... i am still doing sprites (in correlation with college and work XP) and when i get internet at my place, i'll upload more sprites (viva negima sprites XD)

[move]YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY![/move]
Myouki, you're ALIVE!!
Glad to see it. ;D

hehe, i had a feeling you'd be the first to say that ^^, anyways... i felt stupid b/c i didn't have refrence pictures for the characters so i could get colors right (hair, clothes, eyes, skin, etc...), so today, i went around and got pictures of all the characters so i can do some spriting finally (can only go so far with the clothes...) ja ne until i get a better internet connection XP

L

Lee

I know it's just a re-color (with extras) but I just want to use it on a card maaan
PS, sorry for the not-so-sexy backround.

LeetheSexy-1.png

But, it's your call. (I only have paint, so...yeah... THat explains the Background...unless there is a way to get rid of it. If so, tell me and I'll do it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.