• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inofaerie

All right, just a quick question. How do you make custom trainers? I am trying to figure out how to, but can't seem to do it. I'm sorry if I am being a bother to anyone by asking this question.
well you copy one of the d/p trainers and paste them onto paint and zoom into it and change the colours :D

?

nmbjhnkhyugibkjmhngycf.jpg

here's another one

P

pikabro1

pkmnptbb6.png
well this isnt a very good one i got ash and recolored it so reject it if you must but this one is my only work unless you want this one
emesprani006nk6.gif
but call them both KM but use just one please

J

joyness

PokeHexManiac_2.png

Here's mine! I know I'm not a member, but hopefully you can take a look at it and tell me what you guys think ^^

D/P should have those Hex Maniac trainers like in Ruby/Sapphire :)

Just joined these fourms, hope to have a bit of fun in this crazy atmosphere.

So anyway,
kazi.png
and
kiandra.png
are my two characters, male and female versions. The male is the one I use...because I'm male...

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
pkmnptbb6.png
well this isnt a very good one i got ash and recolored it so reject it if y

It will be rejected because not only is it just a recolour, but it's a recolour of a stolen sprite. I'm sure the owner of which is not at all impressed by your thievery.

[size=10pt]
schoolgirl.png
Heres my first one. I think I just redid the hair and added some random sparkles around the pokeball.... :-[ if it's against any rules then I'll take it off right away. :-[ [/size]

I

inofaerie

*sigh* heres another two
pichutrainer.jpg
a pichu and a random shinigami
shinigamitrainer.png
based on bleach

M

Mika

um, i made a trainer. its inuyasha from well, inuyasha :-[ and i would like you guys to use it if you can, please
inuyashatrainer2.png
thank you :) (i don't think i made it transparent though... i don't know how, so its ok if you can't use it...)

M

Mikuba Sen

Hello, thought that I pass by and post stwo trainers. Though, they were based by Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire. Is that ok?

trainer2.png

trainer1.png

And then also... A card!

trainercardrockman.jpg

It was supposed to be a Rockman.EXE 4.5 Real Operation one.

Anyhow... This is how it could look.

trainercardown.png

AAAAH! STOP WITH THE HORRIBLE RECOLORS!!!!!!

MeanGreen's request....I had to reshade the whole uper half...Stupid stripes.....
request2.png

ANND...Join me today...at the Spinda....BALLET! XD
spindaballet.png

EDIT:Permission granted for every sprite on the TC maker (by me) except for the requests (scizor girl, Marley and the black curly haired girl....its up to them to grant permission) and my emo guy down there....He needs special permisson....

I got some:
Drake.jpg

it is just him in a new pose and clothes and not a professor
Rory.jpg

No, he is not swearing
Ray.jpg

I've done three decent sprites, good enough?

I'm not able to make transparent trainers, sadly, as I don't know how... But I was hoping you could put this one in for the trainer cards. ^^

Trainer_Xela_Pokefile.png

I really wish I could make my sprites transparent... Eheh... ^^;

-Xela Otoku

poktbutlerev0.png

I'm alive! ^.^
Ok why are there no ref pics for this guy? Yeah please tell me if I made a mistake I had to make this from memory so some parts may be off.

A

Azrael

Cyrus (if you put that as the option it would be great) Custom made using a DP as the base
jeremy.png

Cyrus from what? There are Quite a lot of Cyrus' in the World. :p
And Halani, Glad you're alive! If you hadn't survived.....We'd be deprived of your awesome Spriting talent! J/k, Just glad you're alive. Can't.....resist......Dorky...Comment...SHE'S ALIVE!! SHE'S ALIVE!!!
[size=6pt]Sorry, Halani...[/size]

A

Azrael

Just the name I use in RPGS, and on all my pokemon games, if you just wanna give him the generic custom male 23 thats fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.