• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be a good idea....hmm.
If ANY of my submitted sprites get into the system, I'd like it to be 'Chu Trainer. I personaly think it was my best.
What do you guys think was the best?

I like this one =D
FRLGMaleredone.png

]

Haha, Yeah, it was pretty good. I Still think THIS one was the Best:
ChuTrainer.png

*EDIT*
I just saw your edited post about the cosplayer. Thanks! I'm REALLY thankful that someone liked my sprites.
*EDIT 2*
If any mods are looking at this right now, Sorry about the Non-Transparent backgrounds...Paint stinks that way, yaknow?
*EDIT 3*
I wish Kosheh hadn't said that thing about the plugin and logged off.....He's got me intrigued.

[glow=red,2,300]Sorry had to up date my trainer care to match my game! I might make and add more Trainers tomorrow but I rather wait and seee if the owner would add some new ones.[/glow]

I don't think Doctor Oak will be adding more trainers for a while.
He just did an update I'm pretty sure. I want a Sprite in the TC maker. :'(

P

Pokemon Geek

Wow the trainer sprites are sooooooooooooo cool I have a few but I cant put them on the internet :'(

Wow the trainer sprites are sooooooooooooo cool I have a few but I cant put them on the internet :'(
why not? by using photobucket you should be able too. all of mine are stored there anyway.

I updated the previous sprites I made. all of them can be found here
Now... I would like to know if any more trainers are going to be added to the system, and wether or not we should keep submitting them XD

P

Pikachu_Master

Oh wait, I have one, it's a little messed up but it's okay

May.png

I really would love for this to get uploaded on the Trainer image list quickly, if that's okay

It's okay if I wait, I'm not in that of a hurry

Uh, is My comp busted? No ones Sigs are turning up...And on the side of the page, theres a white border! I REALLY hope it IS my computer though.
*EDIT*
Nope, not my compy, just FireFox. Wait, what!? Oh no, thats my favorite browser to use....
*EDIT 2*
Oh no its doing it with internet explorer too!! Oh boy...
*EDIT 3*
Now the whole forums site is all wonky!!!!
*EDIT 4*
Never mind, its done doing it... Boy, do I look dumb.

poktrainercloakwt4.png

*twitches and falls off chair*
Paint crashed 6 times while I was making this 6 times i'm now convinced my computer hates me T.T

P

Phil J

Here is a sprite I modified from the team galactic boss.
I did it in a few different colour schemes as well.
Hope you like it! ;D

untitled-1.png

untitled3.png

66771b0a0889448f35e823cf97ba2ef0.png

I thought I'd contribute. Here's a DP styled Brock.

BrockDP.png

Used the colours on his Fire Red/ Leaf Green sprites and edited a Team Galatic member (not played Diamond or Pearl yet so I apologise if he's important)

frlgemtr116.png
+
dptr172.png
=
BrockDP.png

Y

yuri-chan the shiznit

First one.
marrilgirlsprite.png

If I have more time I'll make more. Just a simple Marril girl.

S

Sakura Courage Solo

Hi hi. n.n I made a few trainers to submit. I dunno if they're all that great, but meh, it was fun making them!

celestial.png
KP.png

AR_SCD.png
AR_SAV.png

So, are they good enough? Do I need to tweak them?

Kyrishian_boyoutlined.jpg

I'm not exsactly the best when it comes to making pkmn trainer looking sprites, but i tried XD

Came up with my own pkmn and charictors for my own region and this is the first trainer i sprited... ever XD

pokblondern1.png

You know I had a go about the lack of red hair,but I think there are only 3 blonde male trainers to choose from,so it became a personal mission to create another.

H

HustleMode

1-158.png

Tis' me, in the digital flesh, decked out in my super-hot, vintage jeans and gray cardigan sweater.

umm...first off, i'm new here. And second, here are 2 of my trainer sprites:

Fiona.png

Shane.png

they aren't very good considering i used MS paint to make them... But I hop you guys will like them.

M

monkey

:o :o :o >:( :-X :) ??? :-\ :-*

evrytime i click the "create trainercard thing" it never works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are having trouble with the server or something and had to take the TC maker down for awhile. Hopefully it will be back up soon...

they aren't very good considering i used MS paint to make them... But I hop you guys will like them.

Whether you use MS Paint or not makes no difference when you're working with sprites. I make all mine with Paint, I find it easier to sprite in that than in something like PhotoShop (PhotoShop being reserved for webcomics, banners, stuff that actually needs it)

Remember kids, everytime you use MS Paint as an excuse for the quality of a sprite, I kill a kitten, and then barbecue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.