• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

I'd like to join as a student, if that's alright. :)

Name: Eva Yuri

Year/Grade: 6th

Appearance:
Eva has blonde hair that reaches her shoulder and her bangs cover her left eye. She has green eyes and pale skin. She wears a black zip hoodie, a black undershirt, jeans, and black sneakers.

Personality:
Eva is shy and keeps to herself much of the time. She actually prefers being alone due to her powers, as she is ashamed of them and thinks they're stupid, which is actually the reason why her parents had her sign up. They hope she'll come to accept her powers as gifts rather than setbacks. She has low self esteem and hides her true emotions in public, making it seem like she is always happy.

Powers: She can become transparent and go through objects and people. She has pretty good control over this, but whenever she is scared or startled, it's automatic.

Bio:
Eva was born with her powers, which her parents found strange, but accepted anyway. In her childhood, she was more outgoing and had quite a few friends. However, when she was about 9 years of age, she began to dislike her powers. Whether it was herself or something someone said, no one really knows. She just began to try to hide her powers. She no longer talked to anyone and only hung out with close family or her dog, Abby. One day, her parents heard of the Core of the Dragon Academy and who/what it taught. They decided to convince Eva to attend for one year and if she disliked it they wouldn't force her to stay. Eva agreed to these conditions, hoping they'd stay true to their word.

Current Guardian: Kami Yuri (Mother)

Name: Rose Thorne
Grade:9-10
Alias (Optional): Cat woman, Hades and Aphrodite
Appearance: Basically what my profile picture is, i set what i wanted my character to look like as my profile picture so its easier too see.
When she gets angry in her dark fae form her eyes flash black and other things ill show eventually. Her lycan form is a snow white wolf with dazzling ocean blue eyes.
Powers (If any): Dark Fae magic/ Lycan
Weakness/Power Disadvantages (If any powers): After using a sufficent amount of her magic or skills she will become tired and need to rest her other(s) ones include losing her temper quickly and
Personality: Fun, Quiet, Loyal, Loving, Daring,Flirtatious, Bad ass, Mean at times, michevious, mysterious, lonely, and powerful
Likes (Optional): to train, always look her best, the color red and black, to mess with her long blonde hair, train her dogs and ride her horse, and other things and to be alone
Dislikes (Optional): when people make her angry, the color PINK, rude people, mis-matched clothing, cats, and other things
Skills:Eyes glow icy blue when enraged and fur bristles too.<( when in lycan form)Powerful dark fae queen powers, is skilled with daggers, my katana and is skilled in fighting.
Drivers License: Yes
Pets: A pitch black horse with red rage eyes named nightmare and two demonic purebred German Shepards named Luna and Crescent
Occupation (Optional):
Backstory (Optional): Her mother is aphrodite goddess of love and beauty and father is hades, she was raised by them but mostly was on her own exploring Russia where she was originally from. She was trained by her father and is now deadly and lethal but was raised to be a lady too by her mother. She inherited a old victorian mansion from a distant relative she never knew personally but had met when she was younger, and currently resides there.
Other:

Animal(s): 3
Animal Species Two dogs and a horse
Breed: Hell stallion(male), demonic german shepards (females)
Purebred: All three are
Name: Luna and Crescent are the dogs, Nightmare is the stallion
Appearance: Nightmare is pure black with glowing rage red eyes and is sleek and muscular, is quite wild too. Luna and cocoa are black and brown mix and are a bit small, sleek, fast, and strong as well with red eyes.
Powers (If any): When in my primal dark fae queen form Nightmare grows black strong wings and is powerful, Luna and Crescent turn into hell hounds twice there normal size and became fast and agile.
Personality (Optional): Nightmare is loyal and loving to his owner and also very protective and will attack if he feels threatened, Luna and Crescent are mainly the same but are aggressive when faced with danger.
Likes (Optional): Nightmare and Luna and Crescent only like their owner but will cope if she likes a certain person, Likes to train play and sleep too
Dislikes (Optional): People, Being threatened
Skills: are very fast and well trained,
Owner (If any): Rose
Backstory (Optional):Luna and Crescent were breeded by a wicked man who was going to use them in dog fighting, and hades rescued them giving them to my character as puppies. Nightmare chose my character to bond with in the underworld over every other possible companion.
Other: Loves chocolate truffles and pasteries like their owner:love::love::love:
Current Guardien: Aphrodite and Hades(Mother & Father)

Last edited:
I'm liking Rose, so far and the only problems I could see would be how her animal companions become 'Unstoppable' but as long as you don't make it too Overpowered I doubt @CrunchyCucumber , or @Sky5372 would reject it. Though In the end we'll have to wait and see.

And as for Eva, well you don't see Transparency and Intangibility very often, Nice combination ~

Ya, we were discussing. I'm happy with it, and that edit must have done something. I reread it, and it looked fine. What did it say before?

Name: Natasha Elcaviler
Grade: 10
Appearance: Natasha has long silcy black hair that turns to a bright white near the bottom, Natasha has complete hetrochromia (a side effect of her powers) so she her right eyes iris is black and her left eyes iris is white she also has two markings on her face (another side effect of her powers) one on each side of her face surrounding her eye, on the marking on the right side of her face is of a white dragon and the marking on the left is a black serpent. Natasha usually wears long bright white pants and a purlple shirt with a black and silver coat over the top.
Personality: Natasha's powers have the side effect of giving her two more personality's. She can be a very happy and caring person at times but at times she finds herself depressed and frustrated but is often just in between these emotions.
Powers: Natasha's powers come from two celestial beings that she is a vessel for but the celestial beings still maintain there personality's but instead of altering Natasha's personality they give her two more personalitys (or multiple personality disorder). Although the celestial's are the source of her power she can still use the powers without the respective personality being in control. Anyway on too her power, the celestial's that are bound too Natasha each have control of a respective element, light and darkness, and the power that the celestial's had reflected on there personality (e.g Light = positive, fun loving and caring), Natasha has the power to control the elements of light and darkness but not that well but when one of the celestial's are in control there control over there respective element increases but they lose the ability too control the other element. When one of the celestial's is in control one of the markings lights up on Natasha's face depending on which one is in control this is the same with her eyes (e.g. When the light celestial is in control the marking of the white dragon lights up and the eye with the White iris begins to glow and vice versa). Natasha's main use for her power will depend on what element she use's, when using the light element she can create weapons and armor while when using the dark element she can create various attachments for her body like wings or a tail, Natasha can also create a clone of herself out of light or darkness with each clone focusing on a different battle style depending on the element (e.g the light clone focuses on offence and the dark clone focuses on defence), Finaly Natasha can release the celestial's for a short amount of time to fight in her place but doing this takes a serious toll on Natasha's body and will cause her to lose her powers for a varied amount of time (ranging from 1 day to a week). There is also a catch to her powers though and that is that she loses all memory that she had from before the celestial's and her became linked.
Bio: N/A
Current guardian: N/ A

Last edited:
Well, I was just about to comment on the Pause, but Seems you've already been informed ~

Ah, and Natasha has powers Similar to Wystria's ~
I'm curious as to how you'll use them ~

I am in the process of typing up a response to get the ball rolling again. I hope you don't mind what I had in mind with it, but I had to tie up the loose ends of everything I could so we could continue with the story. So if you notice something missing, its with good reason, because I couldn't include it without it throwing off the plot enough I couldn't find a way to bend the situation.

Lol, make sure you keep checking if that continues, because i am really hoping the ball starts rolling... downhill... in an avalanche... of death and destruction well put together plot related responses xD

As soon as I grab a fairly reasonable sense of what I should actually do....

I'm a bit torn between, cleaning up, making sure the students get back to classes and maybe checking on Rio. I mean, Wyst has had like Half a conversation with Rio? Not really the best candidate for comforting her, and it'd seem a bit forced, or even awkward.

@CrunchyCucumber

So, I'm just wondering if I could introduce Aura's little sister into the RP? I just think that it might give her something to protect and a vulnerability, as she's very protective. Since now the whole afraid to harm thing is fading away.

Last edited:
Welp, that forest will take Days to clean, so I'll probably only post If either; a day or two has passed in the RP, or Plot kicks in again. If someone manages to find themselves in the presence of Wyst, which is probably gonna be Hunter Rose, I'll also post in Reaction.

I haven't even Finished Cleaning the Forest and you're already setting off bombs in the School? you think Natasha is gonna be mad? Wait till Wystria gets back and see's all the work you've created for her~