• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Character speaking is fine, but don't make them leave the gym until the next plot happens, which will take one introductory post, maybe a few quick reactions, but once the second post I make happens you'll understand why I want ya'll to stay in the gym,

Lol, alright, I really need to introduce the next plot point and everyone is literally in the most perfect spot for me to start it so DONT POST I MUST INTRODUCE TO YALL THE LING AWAIT DOWNWARD SPIRAL TO HELL

So yea, thanks guys xD

Plot is coming faster than Wyst can clean it ~
and if you're gonna blow up the gym......okay, When you blow up gym, try not to make too much of a mess.

Ookay, I see what you mean. That is kinda long

Sleep well, and please don't let the bedbugs bite. That's not good. They're dangerous

Hmm, I'm trying to figure out if this Creature is Mid-boss tiered, or not ~w~

It'd be really Anti-climactic if it was defeated too easily~

For this villain to have any effect it needs to drive at least a bit of helplessness into our young heroes ~
Well as long as it's not cannon fodder....

Pretty sure this one is pretty strong. Crunchy doesn't make a sentient monster for no reason whatsoever. I'm trying to get Sky to convince it to sit down, have a chat, maybe exchange philosophies, then part as friends. Although considering how irritating Sky can be, I doubt that'll happen

Glad I came on here out of paranoid whatever when I did, I need to reply to all that is going on and do the think I need to do to get the rest of the things going, so wait until tomorrow again ya'll

Also, @X3n0 Jake you auto'D the character/demon so please fix that

I am horrible. Ryker wants to fight, but I'm making him go on the rescue. But, this is a pretty sweet idea and way to use his powers. (Ignoring the fact it will make hm practicalaly pass out later.)

Okay, I thought it was Sammy so I kinda just went with that...

and just because I'm horrible to my OCs >:D I've had Aura been taken into... the hole thingy, whatever it is. I'd prefer people not to save her until the end of this plot, where she will be saved but seriously injured. <.><.><.><.><.><.>

Yeah... So we're all really nice people to our OCs, aren't we?

Current status of all the characters I am role playing:

Viiper: dude chillin in his throne of lies

Aurrea: stuck in a cage

Rio: Unknown

Nameless monster: currently is the main character I am role playing to push the plot. In the first post I made that kickstarted this mess I described the monsters appearance, but it really is a fiend as, like the first one, it's a jumble of parts any really can't be refered to as anything else so far.