• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

If Viiper is weak to elements, then Aura is still here with ice which I'm guessing would harm Viiper...

Maybe if Aura breaks free from the pod, she'll make one final effort and try to harm him before she collapses. I don't know

Btw did I mention that Jake is kinda bleeding out on the floor, or did we all forget that? Also did I forget to mention he got knocked out too? AND is getting surrounded by a tar pod as Aura is saved? Yes? Oh, neato.

Read my last post on the RP. Jake doesn't have much time. he has a literal 2 inch hole in him. Along with poisoning from being stabbed by Viiper and the tar leaves little time. Also he got stabbed by his own knife in the shoulder. Soooo... :p Yea. I reckon he has about... 7 posts at max before he dies. 2 at minimum. I will put it at 7 for now. It might change.

It's not perfect, but oh well
image.jpeg

Also @CrunchyCucumber

is it possible that after this plot is resolved that we actually have like one normal day or at least had a normal day? Along with some sleep?

Also I reckon Rio and Sky have a LOT of explaining to do to all the parents of the dead kids :)

Though, If we're gonna be realistic, attacking while the Heroes are injured is exactly what a villain would do!
But..... then again Viiper isn't really being too villainous.

Surprisingly, Kevin is handling himself much better this time than in the last big event. Hasn't lost control yet and has acted relatively rationally so far.

Viiper isn't at full power for a reason, if I could have free reign with what he could actually sue id be kicked off here for breaking the Mary Sue rule xD

Although I'm going to make him a bit more of a danger in the upcoming battle, so be prepared for some wounds that'll leave scars.

oooooh cool beans! Also love the art! I might show off what happens when the being I mentioned earlier takes control of Jake for an extended period of time!

Viiper isn't at full power for a reason, if I could have free reign with what he could actually sue id be kicked off here for breaking the Mary Sue rule xD

Although I'm going to make him a bit more of a danger in the upcoming battle, so be prepared for some wounds that'll leave scars.
Well, I'm sure you can get away with making him a difficult foe without making him a Mary Sue.

I feel like saying a bit....

I mean, Rio is over 200 years, old and Sky has got a couple Millennia on him, so any Villain capable of going head to head with them should be far beyond the realm at which students can handle. Not even sure about Viiper's age but I'll assume he's about as old as Rio if not older. And in that case no matter how talented the students are at combat it should be no where near close enough to fill the gap of centuries of experience.

Though I really like his current attitude where he's more or less treating everyone like they aren't even threats. In normal situations I'd say this should continue since a century old evil overlord really shouldn't be having difficulties with a couple teenagers, well , unless those teenagers are Mary Sue's....

Though i'd say there are exception to this like; ingenious strategy, or exploitation of his weaknesses, or some other unexpected variables. Those should provide legitimate reasons why an Evil Overlord is getting harmed by children.

Though this is all just my opinion ~
Feel free to keep doing what you're doing. :)

That's exactly what he is. Viiper is the old villain that Rio fought when she was 15, aka 37, so he's over a century old. And this isn't really ideal for Sky nor Rio. Rio has been turned into a monster, and Sky is powerless. If they were above ground, my persona would probably have put up a much better fight.

But... Once weakened, I reckon if the students combined as much strength possible, I think we JUST might be able to take him down.

Plus Sammy is gonna develop a new part of her power.