• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Funny enough, she has a collection of brains in jars back home. Part of an...extensive collection she has.

But yeah, since Sky hates tech, he's gonna HATE her.

Last edited:
Good, I'm glad everything will be okay

(You know aside from the fact Aura is poisoned and is suffocating/dying and Kevin's losing control and Sky has no powers and Sammy is trapped with Viper)

@Ry_Burst

The creature is made of a tar like substance, basically made of pure dark magic. It is of course, tar like in consistancy, but can make itself solid. So... Yea, punching is not good unless you catch it off guard.

Weaknesses are claws and fire/ elements in general. But as you all know, unless the heart is removed it will keep regenerating no matter how much of the body you destroy

Oh yeah, also, I'm considering a small name change. Still considering it, but I'm simply going to knock out the numbers in my name. Do you think I should go along with it, or keep my username as it is?