• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Nah, I'm make him explode fo sure.

actually no I'm going to make his death very gruesome and painful

And just letting ya'll know I might not reply until like tomorrow or wednesday, and that the rating is for sure going to be switched to extreme mature content, and I am asking permission to injure, maim, and otherwise attack other characters through Viiper. Because in order to fully rp this evil dude to his fullest, which really once he gets tired of playing just generally has no regard for what he does to others as long as it draws blood, imma need full permission for him to pretty much injure every character on here. If not permission is given, I'll make him target others or make him target Rio (regardless, he is going to still mostly for for Rio because of that 200 year grudge, but if your character tries to fight him then he will deal with you character). This way, he can do his thing but the ultimate decision of your character being knocked out of the fight or dying is completely up to you.

Basically: Are ya'll cool with Viiper attempting to rip your character to shreds should he feel like you're a pest in his way?

Okay, so I have three side characters down there right now, four if Bast comes in spin dash style. So lets see here. Laila will attempt to kill Viiper if he ends Bast and vice versa, Winged Britannia came here from another Earth and will attempt to block an incoming strike if at all possible (plus, I'd like to keep her alive), and Clay, being a half ghost, can only be landed a blow if either caught off guard or if he's purposefully blocking an attack aimed at someone else. If injured badly enough, he'll change back into human form. I might allow permission for Viiper to harm Clay.

And just letting ya'll know I might not reply until like tomorrow or wednesday, and that the rating is for sure going to be switched to extreme mature content, and I am asking permission to injure, maim, and otherwise attack other characters through Viiper. Because in order to fully rp this evil dude to his fullest, which really once he gets tired of playing just generally has no regard for what he does to others as long as it draws blood, imma need full permission for him to pretty much injure every character on here. If not permission is given, I'll make him target others or make him target Rio (regardless, he is going to still mostly for for Rio because of that 200 year grudge, but if your character tries to fight him then he will deal with you character). This way, he can do his thing but the ultimate decision of your character being knocked out of the fight or dying is completely up to you.

Basically: Are ya'll cool with Viiper attempting to rip your character to shreds should he feel like you're a pest in his way?
Well, you already know my answer ;)

I'm fine with you hurting my character, but I'd prefer if you didn't hurt her too badly as she already very injured and poisoned.

BUT I don't give you permission to hurt Sammy too much.

Psh well, If he can hit Wystria from all the way over where-ever he is then permission granted ~

Alright, Sammy is now making her way out of the hold with this shrink power. I want Kevin to use his elongated tongue (A feature he kept hidden due to lack of use) to try and grab her before his mother tries to blast the beast. I want to know if this is okay before I go forward with it.

I was planning on having Viiper chuck her through the ice to escape but then Sammy started shrinking and I'm dying cuz of freaking finals and I'm trying to kinda keep Viiper doing the thing where Sammy will end up bruising if that is alright cuz he needs to get outta that ice and start attacking people

I was planning on having Viiper chuck her through the ice to escape but then Sammy started shrinking and I'm dying cuz of freaking finals and I'm trying to kinda keep Viiper doing the thing where Sammy will end up bruising if that is alright cuz he needs to get outta that ice and start attacking people
Gah. I've got my own finals after half-term, or whatever the alien American equivilant is. I mean, assuming Finals are what you call your end of year exams.

Metal worms that explode on command and dig underground. Candice is ready for any situation.

Whether this actually works or does anything at all is another matter.

You just sorta forced Viiper into being frozen, and since it's Crunchy's character, you need to wait until she gets back to check if it's okay with her

jade421

Previously Sarah316
For the record, the more sunlight in an area the stronger Lily is. The less sunlight, the weaker she is. Just to give some more info on my character.

Rio, Sky, some students and Kevin's mom vs. Viiper. Oliver giving Sammy comfort, Lily trying to free the other students trapped in pods. Jake passed out.

Basic, and I mean BASIC summery. Waiting for corrections in case I got any of this wrong and details not mentioned. Hope this helps.

Well to add onto that, Aurrea fused completely With Rio and now they're battling Viiper while Sky provides back-up, The students are trying to help, which isn't too wise in my opinion, but it really depends on how you handle it. We've got quite a few injured and I believe one or two poisoned?

Nothing else of particular importance, unless I'm forgetting something. Well, if you'd rather not be there the School maid is still cleaning the forest from the last big mess.

Well, maybe I'll get Rio to move this along again and you can have Ryker react? I would ask for a hold back on the posts, simply because time got away from me so I'll have to get the post done tomorrow.

well I mean if you want to take damage then you could always throw yourself into the fight and get caught in the cross fire ~

Edit:

Though I'm not sure if they're gonna start using projectiles anytime soon.

Now that I think about it, Kevin's mom would love to have someone like Ryker as a test subject. Someone who can take abuse and come back for more.

Don't worry, Kevin's mom and Oliver are here to save Aura!

While Kevin is about to lose it and go beast mode behind them. Eh, take the positives with the negatives.

And you know, healing all the injured students, holding funerals for the dead ones, feeling safe, being safe, sorting out personal issues, sorting out our emotions, dealing with scars, being happy.

But Yeah, we're a-ok! :) ;)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Speaking of other students, is Lily the only character trying to help them? No one else seems to care.

I sense a lot of parental complaints that Rio and Sky are gonna have to deal with.