• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Name: Domica Riolu
Year/Grade: Freshman
Appearance: Domica normally wears a red hoodie that goes down to her waist, with holes in the back for her wings. She has one demonic wing and one angelic wing. She pairs this with some deep blue jeans and a black t-shirt tucked into her jeans. Her wolf tail comes through her jeans. She wears some red boot-style converse. She has wolf ears on top of her head, but she normally has her hood up so some people don't know that. Her hair colour is black at the roots, but faded into a deep red in the middle and the ends, this is her natural hair colour. Her Eyes are different colours: Her Right eye is red, her left eye is white. She wears a see-through eye mask to hide her eyes. She has freckles that stretch from her left cheekbone to her right cheekbone. She has a strange dark grey marking on her right cheek, which is in the shape of a cresent moon and two stars. The teachers think this is due to her being part wolf.
Personality: Domica is the shyest girl you will ever meet. She is that shy she freezes sometimes. When you get to know her, she starts opening up to you. she has a tiny bit of depression, but that was from bulling that has now stopped. Once you get to know her she can be funny, bossy in a nice way and super overprotective to the point that she would put her life on the line for you. She can be very loyal to her friends. Sometimes, when you anger her too much, her demon side comes out. Teachers do their best to prevent this though.
Powers: Pyrokinesis and Shapeshifting.
Bio: Born from a hybrid demon-wolf and a angel, Domica was given strange powers. She grew up not knowing how to control them. Her parents tried their best to help her, but couldn't. They locked her in her room to live in solitude, and that's why she doesn't trust new people that she meets. Her Mom and Dad, previously students at the school, asked the headteachers and staff to keep a close eye on her and help her control her powers.
Current Guardian: Both (Mother and Father)

And that's my character! hope you liked reading it, if I did something wrong, please tell me <.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance: Domica normally wears a red hoodie that goes down to her waist, with holes in the back for her wings. She has one demonic wing and one angelic wing. She pairs this with some deep blue jeans and a black t-shirt tucked into her jeans. Her wolf tail comes through her jeans. She wears some red boot-style converse. She has wolf ears on top of her head, but she normally has her hood up so some people don't know that. Her hair colour is black at the roots, but faded into a deep red in the middle and the ends, this is her natural hair colour. Her Eyes are different colours: Her Right eye is red, her left eye is white. She wears a see-through eye mask to hide her eyes. She has freckles that stretch from her left cheekbone to her right cheekbone. She has a strange dark grey marking on her right cheek, which is in the shape of a cresent moon and two stars. The teachers think this is due to her being part wolf.
Personality: Domica is the shyest girl you will ever meet. She is that shy she freezes sometimes. When you get to know her, she starts opening up to you. she has a tiny bit of depression, but that was from bulling that has now stopped. Once you get to know her she can be funny, bossy in a nice way and super overprotective to the point that she would put her life on the line for you. She can be very loyal to her friends. Sometimes, when you anger her too much, her demon side comes out. Teachers do their best to prevent this though.
Powers: Fire starting, Fire warping, creating things made out of fire and telekinesis.(These come from her demon side)
Flight, reading minds, invisibility and teleporting.(These come from her angel side)
Speed, shapeshifting( Normally turns into a wolf, but can become any animal), Retractable claws(natural) and very sharp teeth.(These come from her wolf side) She Heals almost instantly making her virtually immortal to everything.
Bio: Born from a hybrid demon-wolf and a angel, Domica was given strange powers. She grew up not knowing how to control them. Her parents tried their best to help her, but couldn't. They locked her in her room to live in solitude, and that's why she doesn't trust new people that she meets.Her Mom and Dad, previously students at the school, asked the headteacher and staff to keep a close eye on her and help her control her powers.

And that's my character! hope you liked reading it, if I did something wrong, please tell me <.>
Quite the character she is, I can see you've put a fair amount of thought into this. Just one tiny issue:

She has a lot of powers. You should cut it down to a few main powers, and then branch out from those main powers.

E.g. Pyrokinesis (Fire Control) would allow her: fire starting, fire warping, fire creation, and flight.

So they really don't need to be 4 different powers.

Fire starting, Fire warping, creating things made out of fire and telekinesis.(These come from her demon side)
Flight, reading minds, invisibility and teleporting.(These come from her angel side)
Speed, shapeshifting( Normally turns into a wolf, but can become any animal), Retractable claws(natural) and very sharp teeth.(These come from her wolf side) She Heals almost instantly making her virtually immortal to everything.

I'll simplify that to:

Pyrokinesis (Fire Control), Telekinesis, Mind Reading, Invisibility, Teleportation, Super-speed, Shapeshifting, and extreme regeneration.

We'll call flight, claws, teeth a part of her body, and call it Angel-Demon body.

So that's still nine different powers. That is a lot.

For your character: shapeshifting, regeneration, telekinesis, and pyrokinesis are all pretty powerful on their own. They really don't need so many other powers to back them up.

I'd say cut back on the powers a bit. They should at least stem from one or two main powers. E.g. super-speed, extreme regeneration, and pyrokinesis can be merged into something like Fire Mimicry —the ability to turn your body into Fire.

Like Ace from One Piece.

You'll also need to pace the character a bit. Eight powers is a lot to start out with. You can start with two or three and work your way up toward others.

To give an example, one of my characters is half-hydra. So her powers are:

• Water Manipulation
    • Body Replication (Can make bodies out of water)
  • Hydra Powers
    • Venomous Bodily Fluids
    • Parallel Thought
    • Heat Vision
    • Air Tasting
    • Vibration Sensing

So she's got a number of powers, but they stem from only two sources.

Water Manipulation, and her being a Hydra/Serpent.

She also doesn't have access to Parallel thought or Body replication yet, since they're pretty powerful abilities.

Name: Pixie Dark
Grade/Year: Freshman
Appearance: Pixie has a black hoodie, with the hood up. She hided her wings under her hoodie, but they pop out occasionally. She wears thigh high Black-to-purple ombre socks and knee high shiny black boots with purple buckles. She wears a purple pair of shorts. Her hair is black with purple dip dyed ends. Though they look like they she did it herself, that is her natural hair. Her hair is long and she parted it into two parts that come out of her hood. She has two different colored eyes. Her right eye is black and her left eye is purple. She has little silver stars under her eyes. She has purple eye shadow around her eyes. She has magenta lips.
Personality. She is bold, courageous and kind. She cares a LOT about her friend Domica and is very protective of her, especially after all the bullying she went through. Her and Domica are close friends. She is proud of her power and is an extrovert, while Domica is the introvert out of the two.
Powers: Crystal control, Extreme Healing,
Bio: Pixie was born as a still-born baby. Her parents were devastated at the loss of their only daughter. In Heaven, an angel looked after her while she was growing up. When she became 15, she was told all the rules of being an angel. She thought it was unfair and didn't listen. She was kicked out of Heaven and fell from the sky. She was found by her real parents and they decided to get her into public school. There She Met Domica. They became good friends and learned about each other and their powers. They asked their parents if they could send them to CoDA, and they agreed.
And that is my character profile. And yes, before anyone says i DID get permission from KarmaTheEeveelutioner to be her friend in this roleplay. She is my sister irl so she said yes in person. You can ask her if you don't believe me. If i did anything wrong, please notify me via this discussion server or private chat. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Powers: Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis, Teleportation and Shapeshifting. She also heals really quickly and can use that on other people.
Bio: Born from a hybrid demon-wolf and a angel, Domica was given strange powers. She grew up not knowing how to control them. Her parents tried their best to help her, but couldn't. They locked her in her room to live in solitude, and that's why she doesn't trust new people that she meets.Her Mom and Dad, previously students at the school, asked the headteachers and staff to keep a close eye on her and help her control her powers.

Name: Pixie Dark
Grade/Year: Freshman
Appearance: Pixie has a black hoodie, with the hood up. She hided her wings under her hoodie, but they pop out occasionally. She wears thigh high Black-to-purple ombre socks and knee high shiny black boots with purple buckles. She wears a purple pair of shorts. Her hair is black with purple dip dyed ends. Though they look like they she did it herself, that is her natural hair. Her hair is long and she parted it into two parts that come out of her hood. She has two different colored eyes. Her right eye is black and her left eye is purple. She has little silver stars under her eyes. She has purple eye shadow around her eyes. She has magenta lips.
Personality. She is bold, courageous and kind. She cares a LOT about her friend Domica and is very protective of her, especially after all the bullying she went through. Her and Domica are close friends. She is proud of her power and is an extrovert, while Domica is the introvert out of the two.
Powers: Invisibility, Crystal control, Extreme Healing, flight and talking to animals and controlling them.
Bio: Pixie was born as a still-born baby. Her parents were devestated at the loss of their only daughter. In Heaven, an angel looked after her while she was growing up. When she became 15, she was told all the rules of being an angel. She thought it was unfair and didn't listen. She was kicked out of Heaven and fell from the sky. She was found by her real parents and they decided to get her into public school. There She Met Domica. They became good friends and learned about each other and their powers. They asked their parents if they could send them to CoDA, and they agreed.
And that is my character profile. And yes, before anyone says i DID get permission from KarmaTheEeveelutioner to be her friend in this roleplay. She is my sister irl so she said yes in person. You can ask her if you don't believe me. If i did anything wrong, please notify me via this discussion server or private chat. Thanks!

Ah yes, the only issue with your bios is still she sheer number of powers and how powerful they are.

Let's stick to 2 powers shall we?

You can do a lot just by building on 2 solid powers.

Ah, you should've posted again to tell me you edited.

Well, with the powers you have now, Accepted. Just do remember you're students, so nothing too crazy.

Also, there's no one at the school right now. Instead, here's what we're doing.
@KarmaTheEeveelutioner @Mitsuki_Moonshine
=====================================================================

You're take Mid-term examinations -practicals if you would.

Your Character has been sent to a remote Island along with the other students. By sent, I mean we dropped you off a cliff and you needed to swim to the Island.

Once you're on the Island the exam can truly begin. For this exam, you need to score 3 Points to pass, and you can score these points by collecting bells.

There are 4 Types of Bells;

Bronze Bells (1 Point)
Silver Bells (5 Points)
Golden Bell (100 Points)
Iron Bell (One-third of a Point)

How you acquire these bells is entirely up to you, combat, theft, trade, etc.

You can score as many points as you want, as it will count towards your final score, but keep in mind that you only need 3. Luckily, you start with 1 Bronze bell! So you're already 1/3rd of the way there.

Bells can be found from;

Bronze Bells (Other Students)
Silver Bells (Teachers)
Golden Bell (Headmaster)
Iron Bells (Monsters that Roam the Island)

You'll need to find other students on your own, but you've been given a map with the location of the teachers on the Island. You are free to challenge them as you please either alone or in groups.

The only restriction is that only 3 Iron Bells (1 Point total) will be allowed per student.

The current monsters on the Island are;

Starved Hellhounds
Snarling and snapping at anything in its path, a pack of demon like mutts set fire to the buildings and hunted after the children who attempted fighting back. Each one of them had large, veiny ears like a bat, pressed flat to their boney skulls. Large saber fangs were fused to their skulls, and their skin was a decaying violet. They had no muscle to be seen, appearing as skin covered skeletons, and were tailless and had a disturbing lack of eyes.
Mechanized Gorilla
Candice's contribution to this was a monstrous giant robot, about 20 feet tall with a hulking figure & ape-like appearance; almost like a silver gorilla. With a red visor for eyes and what appeared to be a black "pack" on its back. Next to it stood dozens and dozens of little drones; small circular dics with little antennas that shined a glowing blue light. These would be used to disperse across the island and set themselves, acting as triggers and when any student passed their area they'd sent a signal back to the Maverick to give it points in its targeting computer.
A trio of Nutcracker Soldiers
"Let's see let's see. No, no...maybe next year...ah ha! Marvelous~" Victoria said to herself, as within her bag she pulled out what appeared to be a trio of wind up nutcrackers with red uniforms and little swords in marching positions as she lined them up orderly. Slowly, she began to wind up each soldier as they key attached to each of their backs seemed to carry a violet moon symbol on the back of it. Once she finished, each symbol shinned once before the soldiers began to march.

Tap

Victoria gave a tap to the back of each nutcracker's head with her index finger before she took a few steps back as she closed her bag. Her power then kicked in, and the size & density of each nutcracker began to alter as they soon became a trio of twelve-foot tall soldiers, and oddly the trio halted their automatic match as they turned to Victoria. The instructor of the younger grades handed each of the giant soldiers a bell and gave a smile to them.

That being said...good luck & have fun~