• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Uh...hi. Ive been off pokecharms for a good while because of unexpected family matters. Id like to continue with this rp but I feel as though I fallen out of the loop to much.

Ahh, Zander. No need to worry. You can continue. All you need to do is read the bios of the new people. And you could always say that your character has been hiding out in the gym. Or training in the gym. Whatever works

So the second plot has happened and finished, a bunch of deadly dog hound things attacked everyone. Aura and Rio ended up curling into little balls and being sad, Kevin defeated his inner beast and I have no idea what the rest are doing. Now everyone seems to be either happy, dazed or angry aside from Rip and Sky, who are in some sort of pain or something.

Yeah, I'm probably not the right person to be telling you this. I'm not exactly sure either, but it's a brief summary

Not fighting hounds form hell that's what.

Jokes aside, I think Kevin and Aura were the only two students who fought the hell hounds along with the teachers. Don't quote me on that cause I'm sure I've forgotten someone.

Oh good you're back Crunchy.

So I was wondering if I can introduce Aura's little sister into the RP, giving Aura a vulnerability as her whole afraid to harm things is going away.

Here's her form @CrunchyCucumber

Name: Samantha Dew (Sammy)
Year/Grade: 1st
Appearance: Sammy has short, light brown hair that goes just past her chin. She normally has big brown eyes and pale skin. She wears a yellow, silk, sleeveless dress that goes down to her knees. She also wears white, slipper-like shoes. She's pretty short as well.
Personality: Sammy is a sweet little girl, she's very caring and is never often angry. She's sometimes a little cheeky.
Powers: Shapeshifting, but very basic so far. She can change her eye and hair colour but that's about it so far.

Bio: She, like Aura, was brought up by her grandparents when her real parents abandoned them. However, she was only very little. Aura loved her but couldn't risk hurting her at such a young age, so they didn't do anything together. When Aura left for school, Sammy started developing powers. So she was sent to the school as well.
Current Guardian: (Mother, Father, both, Grandparent, Aunt May, Uncle, etc.) Normal Grandparents

Again, Ryker is the supportive slacker. He's really good at pumping up other people, 'cause he can't be pumped up anymore. He's more to with the flow type, who believes nothing can be done if you give up.

Alright, last post for a little bit. Got some last minute studying to do for a test tomorrow. Maybe will respond later tonight, maybe not. Either way have a good one. See you later.

Yeah, I'll probably need to hit the hay anyways. Good night, and sleep tight. Also, involving bed bugs. Don't let them bite you, because they are ferocious and scary mean.

Oh okay

Just saying in my last post on the thread, Aura didn't spot some sort of threat, so don't come charging out here preparing to kill

Lol, alright, I really need to introduce the next plot point and everyone is literally in the most perfect spot for me to start it so DONT POST I MUST INTRODUCE TO YALL THE LING AWAIT DOWNWARD SPIRAL TO HELL

So yea, thanks guys xD

Lol, alright, I really need to introduce the next plot point and everyone is literally in the most perfect spot for me to start it so DONT POST I MUST INTRODUCE TO YALL THE LING AWAIT DOWNWARD SPIRAL TO HELL

So yea, thanks guys xD
I mean, I'll engage in conversation, but nothing else. That should be all right