• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Name: Jake
Year/Grade: 9
Appearance: beige skin, black/blue hair, blue eyes. Usually wearing a green hoodie and athletic shorts with black sneakers, has to wear glasses.
Personality: Kind, nerdy, caring.
Powers: Sporadic uncontrollable teleportation (makes for some awkward moments), time manipulation (I will touch base on this in the RP, and no, he can not time travel.), when enraged, gains super strength but after this rage period passes it leaves him weak and tired.
Bio: Jake us a kind person who never wanted to hurt anyone. But it happened, Jake has a sort of possessive SPD, where a being who just calls itself Anti-Jake takes control of Jake. This is never voluntary. Jake usually steers clear of others and is interested in interuniversal travel.
Current Guardian: Mother and Father

Hily shit, what happened in my five hours of sleep???? Is this Outcasts????? I don't want to read through an arse-load of speech that has nothing to do with me :(
Oh hold on, I own the sxhool

@X3n0 Jake Tiny warning, you've somehow slipped into... Future tense? How one does that is beyond me, but hey, everyone has their own writing style. Just try to keep to past tense, I don't want you being evicted from this thread :)(No, that wasn't a hidden threat)

And yeah, your post managed to describe Sky near perfectly.

Is it too late to join??
Name: Leo Faux
Year/Grade: 10
Appearance: Leo has long silver hair and Neon green eyes. Leo is very pale so much that he is nearly the same shade as paper, he is relatively tall and usually wears a green and blue checkered buttoned up shirt, blue denim jeans, a pair of silver sneakers and a reflective silver jacket. He also has green glowing veins on his lower neck and upper arms.
Personality: Leo is a nerd and considering his power its not surprising. Leo loves technology and anything to do with it you name it he knows about it (and probably most other things as well). Leo can be seclusive and will shut most people out if he doesn't fully trust them but those he does trust he will do anything to protect and make happy.
Powers: Leo's powers are a bit weird Leo is essentially a living super computer, Leo is still human but his powers give him the ability to access and use the world wide web, he also has the ability to connect or hack into most technology he touches. Having this power gives Leo knowledge of essentially every thing known to man... if he can be bothered to look it up. Leo can also search things up in less then a second and can also learn thing that he finds online (e.g. Karate, swordsman ship, astrophysics ect.). Although Leo has a lot of power he still has a few fatal flaws in his power one of them being viruses (a computers a computer after all). Leo's power doesn't have any offensive skills then what he can learn online so he has a special orb which he can connect too and form into what he wants it to be.
Bio: Even from a young age Leo was always interested in technology every day he would go research and learn more about it eventually dedicating most his time to it. Leo became a young genius and decided he would create a new kind of technology that would revolutionize the world but that would be his down fall. Leo realized that even though he was extremely intelligent he still wouldn't have the money to buy the resources he would need to create this technology so he decided to steel what he needed from technological institutes and company's thinking it was for the greater good then one day while working on his project he found that he would need a more powerful source of energy then normal household electricity and found he needed a more concentrated dose of it (lightning) and waited for it and when it did he went to his roof top and attached it to a lightning rod which he had made but while attaching it the lightning struck causing the tecnology not only to activate but to fuse with Leo giving him his powers.
Current Guardian: Mother: Lillian and Father: Ryle

Yea!!!

ohh actually ive got a question can i be like an exchange student just so me appearing out on no where makes more sense???

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't get exchange students. It's sort of a one of a kind school. But new students appear all the time, and we're used to it because there could be any number of reasons that a superhuman teen got delayed

Yeah, look at you and your characters actually being responsible and listening to the staff's instructions.

Kevin's caused problems, probably more than any other student, but he doesn't mean to.

I feel like it's more customary to blame Ryker. For no actual reason, I see him as the guy who everyone blames everything on. The scapegoat.

Alrighty guys, too much waffling is happening, and not that character bonding isn't important, its too much to keep up with and me and Sky have not replied from where Rio lay collapsed.

That being said, please do stop the replies just until me and Sky get a reply going, I won't be on for a good while because of sickness, and unfortunately last I checked in with Sky he was in the ER. Nothing serious, but I know he'll be fine and dandy probably a few days from now.

We'll try to get the ball rolling again, but for now too much, i feel, unnecessary stuff is happening and I don't want to plot to get muddled because of it.

I'm leaving for Japan in 3 days, So I won't be on for the majority of the next two weeks. With the RP, maybe I could be on vacation or something?

I feel ya. I haven't left my home state yet either, and I'm already 16.

Ignoring that fact I get to go to a trip to the Bahamas this summer, that I've been working and saving for, for like 2 years.

I couldn't go to London with my acting class this year... but just you wait, we're doing it in two years and i will sneak onto that plane whether it's against the law or not I am going to London

Alrighty guys, too much waffling is happening, and not that character bonding isn't important, its too much to keep up with and me and Sky have not replied from where Rio lay collapsed.

That being said, please do stop the replies just until me and Sky get a reply going, I won't be on for a good while because of sickness, and unfortunately last I checked in with Sky he was in the ER. Nothing serious, but I know he'll be fine and dandy probably a few days from now.

We'll try to get the ball rolling again, but for now too much, i feel, unnecessary stuff is happening and I don't want to plot to get muddled because of it.
Yo, I'm out and ready to reply

I am not, AP testing is starting and my sickness has gotten worse, really low of energy right now, so I'm not going to be typing anything large this week, which may mean CoDA will have to wait until Friday.