• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Kevin's not...that smart. Not stupid, just kind of naive (Funny given his cynical nature of himself).

Also I don't discriminate. I just blame others when my characters cause problems. I'll throw anybody under the bus. See, I don't discriminate.

Le gasp! You're alive! And you arrived before my phone was taken! But I dearly hope that the randomness helped with the questions. If you get full marks for those, remember to give me credit :D

Just thought I'd mention this, from your shout-out to me in page ten. I'm glad I helped (although inadvertently) make your Roleplay here enjoyable!

Thank you :). This just wouldn't exist, and I probably wouldn't even have met Crunchy. Probably a good thing for the rest of the forums, to be honest.

Alright, I'm gonna have Oliver give Sky some backstory on Kevin. Basically his legal guardian sent a kinda of false bio on Kevin so he wouldn't be treated differently than any other student. Oliver is going to clear things up. Time for exposition!

Okey. And Sky told him that he never matures -_-

He's gonna be the same in another 10,000 years, assuming he lives that long

Waaah :(

Get one in later tonight, or later in the day for you. Luckily I main phone so I could do that if I wanted to. Too bad the school's a fucking dead zone

Maybe we are, maybe we're not. That's up to Aura to decide. Kevin's just happy to have someone to talk to that isn't his own shadow or a mechanical owl.

Tis only 11:20 my friend. Sleeping is for the weak, yotta yotta, my dad is getting me starbucks in the morning I'll get my caffeine and crash in the middle of French, its'all good.

French is the best time to crash. And fair enough. I'm staying home from school today so I won't disappear into the abyss of no return whilst you're still online, as it is a rarity for your blue dragon to decide to put the bloody thing up

I'll probably post in a couple hours, and spend a good part if it complaining about how unreliable Sky is ~

Speaking of which, while ya'll are off fighting Wyst will baby-sit the students, or at least the ones that need it.

I'll probably post in a couple hours, and spend a good part if it complaining about how unreliable Sky is ~

Speaking of which, while ya'll are off fighting Wyst will baby-sit the students, or at least the ones that need it.
Whaddya mean I'm unreliable????