• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Very soon, we have someone in the process of application so once we work out how to get them to join the plot will begin, regardless, the next post I make will be plot related.

However, I am unsure if I can post today, I have an AP final exam to study for, so I am jamming and stressing and slowly dying xD

Hmm, well I guess now Is as good a time as any to cut it~
Here's my Character sheet if anyone is interested ~
Name: Wystria Leticiar (Wyst)
Relationship: Amysthella Leticiar | Older Twin

Appearance: Wyst has medium length, deep-fuchsia colored hair which ends in a pony-tail right behind her neck. It’s slightly longer when she lets it down, ending between her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a much lighter, almost violet, shade of fuchsia, while her skin is a healthy shade of brown best described as ‘sun-kissed’. Her height is completely average standing at 5”4’, while her build is rather toned. Though not exceptionally strong, what she lacks in strength she makes up for in flexibility as she’s quite lithe-bodied.

Outfit: Her clothing is always organized as an array of Black & White with her most common dress being her maid outfit, which is French-styled. This aforementioned outfit consists of a Black one-piece dress cascading down to her knees, draped in a white apron and headdress. The dress is extremely plain and almost completely lacking in any decoration at all, the only exception being the purple flora patterns sewn into the right-chest of her outfit.

Besides the completely lackluster maid dress, Wyst also has another more decorative version of the same dress. This one is focused on pure aesthetics and is almost exclusively worn to formal occasions. The style of dress is the same, being a white-on-black French-styled dress. However, where the purple floral patterns are embroidered on her plain-version this dress has a corsage arranged of Orchids and Roses, as dark as the night sky. They flush with a barely noticeable fuchsia glow and are created by a manifestation of Wyst’s ability. From the floral arrangement and thin network of vine-esque patterns extends to cover her dress, ending seamlessly upon contact with her left glove. This glove is part of an extremely achromatic set. The left is an abyssal black, while the right is a shade of white that could seemingly be besmirched by very air.

Wyst also wears a pair of combat boots and poorly crafted pin-on cat tail with either dress, which ironically draws more attention than even her exquisitely decorated version by virtue of their oddity. She carries with her numerous accessories for her daily tasks which can vary from throwing knives hidden in her boots, to disinfectants, bandages, or even feather dusters hidden inside the pair of black & white pouches attached to her waist. She uses her ability to create storage spaces inside each pouch, thus meaning they hold quite a lot more than their size would suggest.

Personality: Wystria is a very stoic-looking person, though contrarily she can be quite talkative and mischievous. Despite her diligent and professional appearance Wyst is quite the opposite but tries to maintain a respectable image in-front of the students. Her mischief tends to manifest itself on a rather physical level.

Powers: Duality of Black and White. (Shadow)

Wyst has the ability to control both light and shadows, though her manipulation of light is pitiful, to say the least. Her achievements in light manipulation are in fact so minuscule that anything beyond creating pretty lights is light-years ahead of her current ability. However, her Shadow manipulation is the exact opposite. Wyst is able to manipulate shadows to create a myriad of items, shapes, or weapons, in addition, she is also able to store objects or organisms within the shadows. Shadows can be used for short distance travels not exceeding 200m, despite that, she moves at the same speed she would while sprinting. When traveling in the shadows, jumping from shadow to shadow, Wystria isn’t required to interact with the physical world, meaning she can ‘go through walls’ or objects and travel in a straight line towards the subsequent shadow. This saves a bit of downtime making the ability on a whole marginally faster than standard travel.

Bio: Wyst belongs to a sparsely populated race who refer to themselves as The Dualities of Black and White, which is also the name of their hereditary power. Every member of this race is without exception born as a part of a pair of twins, with one twin containing talent in the aspect of White (light), and the other being talented in the Black (Shadow). There are only a few 10,000s of members total, thus while the clan is for the most part unified against external threats. However within the clan two opposing factions, split evenly by their power, engage in fierce rivalry.

Occupation: Maid (Specialized in Combat and Domestic chores) | Teacher

Fighting Style: Wystria prefers to utilize her duality to wield a large variety of weapons, of which she is particularly skilled with delicate swords and polearms. Her favorite pole arms include Flexible Spears, Scythes, Halberds, Glaives, and staffs. Though she lacks the physical might to truly wield them fatally. To make up for this she occasionally equips varying styles of armor to her body, boosted her overall physical capabilities. The armors equipped tend to be cloth or leather-based as metal-mold armors consume drastically larger degrees of power. Without her armor, Wyst will usually swing polearms in wide arcs while relying on sheer momentum or gravity to deal damage.

On the flip side, her swords are far more suited to her body, Foils, Sabers, Epees, Rapiers, and Scimitars are all blades she’s familiar with. She prefers to sword dance, with strings of quickly jabs or strikes at odd angles taking full advantage of her flexibility.

Last edited:
A'ight, stressed out but activity from me will occur tomorrow because then my quiz will be over with (not the exam but that's a little ways away) So yes, hopefully tomorrow I will get a response, so...

I recommend anyone who wants to join/needs to make a first post do so now, because then the second plot will begin and joining/first post making will be hard until we get past that second point.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Alright, I'll post my bio here then make my first post ASAP

Name: Emily "Lily"
Year/Grade: Senior (12)
Appearance: Blond, tall, white t-shirt, blue jeans
Personality: Highly opinionated and loves nature, sarcastic & witty but temperamental. Kind of a know it all, but means well. Also a complete meat eater.
Powers: Plant Manipulation
Bio: Abandoned in the woods at a young age, lost memory of her old life, and exposure to radiation gave her the ability to manipulate plants and trees, but left on her own. Rescued by a wanderer she was raised to watch over nature and help protect it. Eventually the wanderer decided to enroll her so she could learn to control her powers properly and use them to protect the natural world.
Current Guardian: North (Real name unknown, as is most information about him, wanderer who acts a surrogate parent for Lily).

The students have dorms, depending on what they're in. Since you're all in high school, you'll be in the main building. Or at least I'm pretty sure. Crunchy designed the building, so right around now she should be telling you

Alright, I'll post my bio here then make my first post ASAP

Name: Emily "Lily"
Year/Grade: Senior (12)
Appearance: Blond, tall, white t-shirt, blue jeans
Personality: Highly opinionated and loves nature, sarcastic & witty but temperamental. Kind of a know it all, but means well. Also a complete meat eater.
Powers: Plant Manipulation
Bio: Abandoned in the woods at a young age, lost memory of her old life, and exposure to radiation gave her the ability to manipulate plants and trees, but left on her own. Rescued by a wanderer she was raised to watch over nature and help protect it. Eventually the wanderer decided to enroll her so she could learn to control her powers properly and use them to protect the natural world.
Current Guardian: North (Real name unknown, as is most information about him, wanderer who acts a surrogate parent for Lily).
Good to see another 12th year.

*collapses* oh dear lord AP is killing me...

Oh hey, I finished my quiz and all my homework guys! Going to be busy with regular weekend stuff tomorrow, but I will be on around 5 pm (Pacific time) and by then I will get a post in even if it means dragging my lifeless corpse to the computer.