• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

That Kalos one was so bad, but I had a Pokemon world Rp where they ended going to Kalos and having weird romance and defeating team rocket or something and there was violence and stuff.

Gotta say I think Kevin has had the worst luck out of anyone when it comes to trying to learn something from this school

1. First class, rest of class gets kidnapped and Kevin has to transfer over.
2. Second class, ditches it to go fight a monster in a cave.
3. Third class, loses control of powers and has to leave to get settled down.

This was something I just realized. Kevin's 0/3 on class experiences so far. What a streak.

So, with Aurora's weakness (Can't be in hot areas for a long time) I was thinking that maybe if we went somewhere for the next bit of the plot, it could be hot there, causing difficulty for Aurora.

Yeah, Aurora is a little afraid of using her powers in combat.

When she was in school, she was really mad (at that time she couldn't control her powers) She was yelling and the teacher was trying to calm her down. Her powers had been dormant for a while but they just burst, the whole classroom filled with ice and all the windows shattered, a student was hit in the head and was knocked unconcious, that was the day Aurora stopped going to school.

@PrimrosePearl, that's the RP I was talking about. I got really confused and we just kinda all fell out except for those people who made it their own.

Well, Ryker has abused by his father, and other kids his entire life. Hence why his powers are how they are and he keeps an optimistic attitude, because frankly, when things get tough, thats all he can work with.

Yeah, I don't think there ever was a character with ice powers that didn't have a sour childhood...

That's also why Aurora is so quiet, she doesn't want that to ever happen again

Well you can't be enrolled without having either a painful backstory or a painful experience on your first day, which I'm guessing you have had with the whole cave thing

To be fair, I only know Ryker, Ryka, Clay, Tia and Aurora by name...actually now that I think about it my character may know the most other characters by name.