• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

I'm back.

So with long posts, I can have decent posts, but often enough, i kind of blank space it and go for a shorter route. So I guess Ryker has to respond to Kevin's whole going psycho thing, since everyone just kind of walked away.

Some bullet points:

1. Opening ceremony happened.
2. Some students went missing.
3. Teachers and students searched for missing students.
4. Fought monster in a cave.

Basic, basic summary.

Name: Aurora Dew
Year/Grade: 9

Appearance: Aurora has straight platinum blonde hair that goes down just past her shoulders. She has penetrating icy blue eyes and pale skin. She is average height and quite slim. She wears a long sleeved, light blue, silky dress covered with sparkling sequins. She wears long, white, leather boots and wight tights underneath the dress. She also wears a dark blue ribbon in her hair

Personality: She's pretty shy and emotional. She can get angry, sad or happy very easily. Otherwise she's kind and is quite friendly.

Powers: Ice Manipulation

Bio: Aurora was brought up by her normal grandparents after her mother and father abandoned her. When she was young, her powers were uncontrollable, causing a lot of damage to the house. Her powers went dorment when she was 5, so her grandparents sent her to a normal school. Soon after year 2, her powers came back and again they were uncontrollable. So her grandparents kept her inside, and didnt let her go out in public. Finally when she was 14 her grandparents sent her to CODA. Her powers are still a bit unstable, but she's learning.

Current Guardian: (Mother, Father, both, Grandparent, Aunt May, Uncle, etc.): Normal Grandparents

Last edited:
If you want to be a teacher, just make the sheet and send it to either me or crunchy. But yeah, we're in high school, and years are equivilant to American grades.

Yup :) The student spots are open, so type up a response whenever. I'm assuming you just finished reading through the posts, and I'd advise doing that before responding if you haven't.

Okay so I did some speed reading through the posts and i think I know what's happening, although its a bit confusing. If I just walk into the school nobody will care or notice... So I was thinking maybe their was a way for me to get lost or attacked by something? Just a way for me to be noticed without interrupting the plot too much.

We can have your character open up with having an average day in another class, unaware to everything that has happened, and then we can easily incorporate her into our next plot point, which is a second, smaller attack that won't be as destructive or massive as the first one.

Okay, I reckon Aurora should be late and just arrive now. Either that or just be in class, unaware of whats happening. Also are there any other Years 8s?

So I read through the posts, turns out Im the youngest here, so I'm gonna change my year and age up to year 9. There are quite a few people with that year. Is that alright?