• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Just a note to everyone, I am currently typing up something completely unrelated to this rp that I strive to get done tonight, and on top of that, it is nearing very late here, so I am most likely not going to actually post again on here until later tomorrow, I also want to give Kyuu and Sky a chance to reply to the plot, so peace out guys despite you probably seeing me as active for a bit longer!

You should be able to get to the volcano. After that you can try to hold them off until Rio is fixed up, and then we'll kick ass with the students

Don't worry, me posting at the same time as someone else has become painfully common in this RP and RP Discussion. I have the worst luck.

KO! Sky wins! But for how long....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

....sorry. In any event Sky's efforts to subdue Kevin may end up making the situation worse. Pretty much Sky picked the worst way to stop Kevin.

I know. But what else could he do? He knows this as well, but to be honest, he didn't know what else. Whatever tiny morals he has can't allow Kevin to run rampant until the thing dies

Oh I wasn't talking morally. Killing Kevin would be the most effective way to stop him. However, knocking him out while Kevin is freaking out like that is going to have a nasty...side effect.

I hope you know what I had to sacrifice. I had a glorious house destruction scene in my head, but I held back. I hope Rio is appreciative.

She will be. I legitimately like that house. Me and Rio really need to make it a bit stronger though, considering the type of place it's in. Maybe some kind of automatic repairing system. I'll ask her about it later

Ya'll are lucky my mouth hurts too much for me to scream at all you.

And that the pain takes a lot of energy out of me so I won't chase you down.

Ya'll are real lucky I'm at school too.

Sorry :(

I'll grab you a medkit. Will that help? Pls don't hurt me :(

I'm expecting Rio to go super-sayan after this fight is over and she discovers her door is broken. Sky'll have to knock her out as well.

Hey, Kevin still thinks you're human. Just superhuman. Also I'll have you know Kevin is a kind boy who doesn't discriminate.

The beast in Kevin doesn't discriminate either, but that's not really a good thing.

Boi, did he not read my desc.? Then again, I don't think I want humans putting me in a bottle. Let's just leave Kevin thinking I'm a superhuman. But you are discriminating