• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

It was a joke, Sky is totally reliable
Leaving Wyst to fight off hell hounds while he argues with a Mechanical Owl, practically screams reliability xD

Well, if Sky was too reliable Wyst would get bored, so it's a good trait ~
Nah, he knew what he was doing. He can multitask better than anything you've ever seen, and was telling Oliver to stop being so worried. Then he went off to kill the Alpha, meaning all of the rest died. Simple. He's been running the school for something under 200 years, he knows what he's doing. I think the word would be 'Unpredictable'

From the view of the 20 ish year old maid, who doesn't know all that, Unreliable works perfectly ~
Fair enough. But if she says that she's gonna find herself correcting herself after a while. My boi is reliable. If he says he'll do something, he will. Nothing complex

Ryker is primarily a support guy, who brings up his teammates and takes hits. Also, at this point, I'd say that Kevin and Ryker are "bros," or at least Ryker considers him one.

Appearance: Ryker has reddish brown hair that is about mid-length, and shaggy, and messy. He has blue eyes. He wears a white t-shirt, with black jeans. He also wears white converse. he wears simple clothes, mainly because his powers are simple. He sometimes wears a black leather jacket.

I also updated my signature. Ryker scored a quote on it!

Appearance: Blond, spiky hair with blue eyes. Pale skin. Wears a black jacket with white t-shirt, blue jeans and black tennis shoes.

If you need clarification on anything, let me know.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So much for babysitting...

Also, I feel like I'm watching the formation of an actual superhero team. All you guys need is matching suits.

That can be arranged.

*cracks knuckles*

Also, love how the upperclassman, barge in on this touchy feebly moment, and put Ryker under hot water. Comedy Gold.