• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
*Thinks back to the accidental goose chases he sent Nebby on* I'm just going to leave a few quotes here.
You're about to take a practical exam.

Each student got a bronze bell.

Teachers have silver bells

The headmaster has a golden bell.

Roaming monsters will have Iron bells.

Bronze bells are 1 point
Silver bells 5 points
Gold bells 100 points
Iron bells 1/3 a point

You need 3 points to pass, so that means 3 bronze bells or 1 silver or gold bell.

Only 3 iron bells allowed, and they'll make up 1 point together.

You'll be sent to a remote island for roughly a week, and food and shelter will be on you.

Starving or being too injured to continue will result in failure of the exam.

You're currently camping out on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

Think... That's about it??
These are the details of the exam as they were explained to me. But that camping thing no longer applies as we were already dropped off of the cliff.
Most of the cast is just arriving at the island, so it's actually a pretty good time to have him swim onto shore and jump right in.
Ok so people in the rp have teamed up, but ultimately it's everyone for themselves. People are swimming to the island after being dropped in by Kyuu, and people have already started fighting for bells. That's the main gist of it.
There aren't different parts, but we were given a map of where the teachers were so we could either fight or avoid them so in that sense yes there are sections, but we can freely Rome the island.

Nah she cant manipulate any kind of element, just nightmares and dreams. Make them come true. Her own nightmare consists of the world breaking apart and being consumed by flames. She cant control where the flames go or where the world breaks, just that it can come true and affect the world and people around her. Sorry for the confusion lol XD

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Nah she cant manipulate any kind of element, just nightmares and dreams. Make them come true. Her own nightmare consists of the world breaking apart and being consumed by flames. She cant control where the flames go or where the world breaks, just that it can come true and affect the world and people around her. Sorry for the confusion lol XD
So bassically, you just killed the entire island, should this have repercussions on all battles going on at the moment?

It happening only where she can see it happening. Plus she can stop it whenever she feels like it. It will disturb the immediate area, basically where a lot of us are rn, but her goal isnt to destroy everything, just to try to get herself out of the vines and to distract everyone

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
It happening only where she can see it happening. Plus she can stop it whenever she feels like it. It will disturb the immediate area, basically where a lot of us are rn, but her goal isnt to destroy everything, just to try to get herself out of the vines and to distract everyone
Thank you for the clarification, I thought you literally just blew up the world with the most op power ever.

I am not sure I am so confident fighting somebody who can make nightmares a reality and warp things at will XD
The way I look at it, she has the ability to create a mine-field, but can't choose the location of the bombs.

While you've got a power to protect you from said bombs, she's the equivalent of a normal human as the minefield is her power.

Terrain changing in this manner is most dangerous to the user since she can't control the terrain and doesn't appear immune to her own power; she's actually in the most danger. It's a double-edged sword type ability.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The way I look at it, she has the ability to create a mine-field, but can't choose the location of the bombs.

While you've got a power to protect you from said bombs, she's the equivalent of a normal human as the minefield is her power.

Terrain changing in this manner is most dangerous to the user since she can't control the terrain and doesn't appear immune to her own power; she's actually in the most danger. It's a double-edged sword type ability.
Why are you so good at explaining things.