• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Ok so people in the rp have teamed up, but ultimately it's everyone for themselves. People are swimming to the island after being dropped in by Kyuu, and people have already started fighting for bells. That's the main gist of it.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
There aren't different parts, but we were given a map of where the teachers were so we could either fight or avoid them so in that sense yes there are sections, but we can freely Rome the island.

You could have at least pretended to have confidence, we didn't even really hit a dead end, it was just a slight road bump, we could have recovered, but you declared it dead. Sorry I'm done I just thought that it was important I say that.
Sorry for making you think that way I'm just going through a very hard patch in my life. I might as well delete the message and start being more optimistic.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I control Victoria. The teacher of the youngest kids who is one of the teachers present. Basically you go to the island to try and get bells from other students or even teachers if you decide to challenge them. The teachers remain stationary in their spots, while students can move all around the island. Student bells are worth less than teacher bells, but yeah fighting teachers come with greatest risk.

You need X amount of points by the end of the exam (5 days I believe) to pass this.

yea but do we have like our own water bottles and stuff or do we make our own?? Also thanks for letting me know about your character
We survive.

As for me, I control two teachers.
  1. Rensei Ken: A sophomore and junior teacher who teaches combat. He is 324 years old, but looks 300 years younger. Rensie is pretty stern and takes many things seriously. Rensei was born with extremely powerful psychic skills which he can use in a variety of ways.
  2. Savannah Reeds: The school nurse who doesn't take her job seriously, as her power makes her job so easy. Her power being that she has a healing touch which can heal any wound instantaneously. She is 22 and loves to drink a lot.

I think you have anything you have on hand. If I am not mistaken. They don't hand you supplies. Godjacob just had his characters set up a tent and get supplies before they got knocked off the cliff XD
Those supplies might be at the bottom of the ocean now... though I wasn't paying too much attention to them.
So you could've like gotten a backpack or something from your dorms before you got knocked off the cliff?
Well, you didn't know the details of the exam until a few minutes before we blew you off the cliff, so you probably didn't have much in the way of supplies. You'd also need to carry/swim them the handful of miles to the island. You could carry supplies, but they're probably more trouble than their worth tbh. You'll see once night descends.

true that they didn't know the details of the exam but how did godjacob's character get supplies then?
they carried tents with them, tents which probably sunk, but they managed to drag some things to the island because their team was very suited for water travel being reptilian and an Ice user. Naturally, they'll suffer for their troubles.

To be fair you'll all suffer, but they'll suffer just a bit more.