1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Crunchy-Cucumber, Mar 25, 2017.

1. @Godjacob WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE!

DarkHydraT, kyuukestu and ScorchPlayz like this.
  2. That is correct, they went to their dorms and got tents and returned.
    Melusine: *Raises eyebrows with a fish in her mouth*

DarkHydraT, Nukas and ScorchPlayz like this.
  3. ScorchPlayz

ScorchPlayz Previously Nebulix

so it's ok if i do the same but with different supplies then tents?

DarkHydraT likes this.
  4. Nukas

Nukas Previously Kid_Nukas

how did they have time for that?

DarkHydraT and ScorchPlayz like this.
  5. @kyuukestu Could Mr. Ken cause some of the torture??? >:3

6. ScorchPlayz

ok i did slight edit to my character (powers section) is it still good?

DarkHydraT likes this.
  7. Nukas

Nukas Previously Kid_Nukas

I'll be honest, your character scares me based on what I've seen just from the bio

DarkHydraT and ScorchPlayz like this.
  8. I assure you that you'll probably have a bad time, but go for it~
    The speech was repeated twice, and then after a short break Wyst decided to spring her explosive surprise.
    The more the merrier~

9. The red needs to be one of those skills waiting to be unlocked since, if I remember correctly, he can already breathe fire.

The ones in blue need to be a gradual progression. Scale him to Melusine since they have similar power bases. She doesn't have an enormous amount of strength and speed, or even regeneration because she's young. She'll eventually hit the level of Hydra-like strength, speed, and durability, but for now, she's a tiny Snek.

Similarly, he shouldn't be like lifting Trucks with one hand, he's practically a toddler by Dragon standards. It's better to phrase it as Enhanced physical abilities since that's more reasonable. Growing stronger with age or training is the way to go.

10. ScorchPlayz

Alright thanks for the evaluation I agree

DarkHydraT likes this.
  11. ScorchPlayz

I'd say his speed would probably be like Melusine's swimming speed?? Not too sure about strength since I can't tell what's too much or too little since I don't really know this RP's scaling

DarkHydraT and Nukas like this.
  12. Haha Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA!!!
    Perfect~ >:D

13. Speed on Land or Speed in the Air? Two very different concepts. Melusine is significantly faster in the water than she is on Land.

She was swimming at 20 mph or about 8 meters per second, and that's not her top speed in water :v

To make it relative, the fastest human swimmers are around 4~6 mph.

It's far easier to move through the air than it is to move through water because of water resistance.

To scale, Olympic athletes have clocked at just under 30 mph. So if he's running as fast as Melusine was swimming then he's actually slower than a Human runner :v

14. ScorchPlayz

OK then I'd say in the air 24mph and land 18mph?

By the way; I have a post ready but I don't know who to target or if I should just not fight people right now.

15. That's like...super slow by superpower standards. Average speed for a human is like 16 mph.

Everyone is gonna be running laps around you. For running, I'd say around 60~100 km/h is a good start, and for flying 80~120 km/h.

You'd be quite a bit faster than the average human being, but tbh you're still getting woefully eclipsed by the speedsters of the animal kingdom.

16. ScorchPlayz

ok then 80 mph at max running, flying... idk because birds can reach 250mph

17. The only bird that can hit that speed is the Peregrine Falcon, and that's generally only during dives.

18. ScorchPlayz

ok then i'd say 100mph running and 150mph flying?

19. ScorchPlayz

20. 100mph is a bit over 40 meters per second, quite the substantial speed. I'd say start at 80 mph, which is around 30 meters per second.

Flying is fairly solid, though be careful, cause clipping your wings on an object at those speeds won't be pretty.

21. Oh, do whatever you want, if you don't wanna intrude, then don't. If you wanna, then go for it.

22. ScorchPlayz

well that's why he has heightened sense. ok ill stick to my original 80

23. ScorchPlayz

Yea but with who

24. Whoever you want, there are many students ripe for the picking.

Melusine
    Celia
    Liam
    Ryker
    Aura
    Kevin
    Rebecca
    Erin
    Suzy
    Ramon
    Clade
    etc.

or if you're feeling gutsy try taking on a teacher.

25. ScorchPlayz

aren't all of them either paired up or fighting someone?

26. and? :\=|:

I don't see the problem.

Well, if you want someone who's free, then I believe @Sarah316's characters aren't fighting anyone.

27. ScorchPlayz

and I'm not as strategic as you xD
    aren't two of them paired with each other and suzy

28. Actually, I haven't posted because @ThECoRgiGaL was actually staring a fight with Andrew, so I just waited for @Sarah316 to reply before I did.

Yep! :up:

29. ScorchPlayz

I would probably go after Toby but I don’t really understand what he’s doing/ where he is

30. Where is @Sarah316 ?? Lol i havent posted because im waiting on her, have i missed something?? :/

31. ScorchPlayz

DarkHydraT likes this.
  32. Hmmm, don't even remember seeing that bios, but the ability, that's not Pyrokinesis but more akin to Thermokinesis, just leaning to the side of heat rather than cold.

DarkHydraT, ScorchPlayz and Nukas like this.
  33. ScorchPlayz

Just thought it was weird how soul made a bio all those months ago and never posted

DarkHydraT, UniverSoul and Nukas like this.
  34. UniverSoul

UniverSoul Previously SoulDemon

Turns out that I forgot lol.

35. Sorry! Working on a reply ASAP.

36. Alright basically we were told of the exam earlier, told the exam would begin the next day (to my knowledge) and our characters were allowed a free period to chat/plan for the exam. It was during a slow period in the RP, so I was able to work in a Ryker/Kevin chat and they decided to camp out in front of what they thought would be the exam area before the rug was pulled from all of them and they were shot over a cliff with everyone.

37. Toby is at the edge of the forest, sneaking towards @Sarah316 's characters because he saw some movement. If you go after him though, prepare for a battle royale as the amount of people there is pret-ty high

ScorchPlayz and Nukas like this.
  38. Well, I was about to respond but Toby seemed to have change targets. Who is attacking who in this for clarification?

ScorchPlayz, Nukas and DarkHydraT like this.
  39. Kikoro decided to go for Toby's bell and he retaliated with a wind wall, their fight just started. I believe you have to deal with a nightmare coming true due to @ThECoRgiGaL using their power

ScorchPlayz, Nukas and Sarah316 like this.
  40. Alright the trap is sprung. I will make my next post have Ash, Serenity & Diego to give them things to do. Just too much for a single post this late. Hope it works.