• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Wait what did Sky do that was worse than literally stabbing a student (I could always just go and try to find what he did, but I'd much rather hear about it here.)
Crumpled a commercial airplane to a tin ball.

Generally, anything technological or flying is a kill-on-sight for Sky. Oliver, an A.I. owl who's both mechanical and flying is basically the anti-christ as far as Sky sees it.

They have a love-hate relationship.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Crumpled a commercial airplane to a tin ball.

Generally, anything technological or flying is a kill-on-sight for Sky. Oliver, an A.I. owl who's both mechanical and flying is basically the anti-christ as far as Sky sees it.

They have a love-hate relationship.
:'| Yeah I think I'll just stay away from Sky's section of the island

Name: Jace Kyes
Year/Grade: 12
Appearance: He is a tall slender caucasian male with light blue-white eyes and almond brown spiky hair. He has a small face, with a small scar that crosses his left eye. He is 6'6"
and is 127 lbs. No body decorations.
Clothes: Jace wears specifically and only black clothing; black hoodies, black joggers, black hats and black sneakers.
Personality: Jace is a kind teenager who isn't very snarky to others, but don't get me wrong, he won't back down from anything. He will always help anyone in need of assistance.
Powers: Elemental Manipulation-Super Speed-Power Enhancement/Reduction
Bio: His parents were killed protecting their parents from an attack from a neighbouring village who heard about the dragon breeding and were upset about more dragons being let into this world.
Power Backstory: A large colourful dragon blasted him with a large energy burst and he somehow survived the hit which amounted him with unusual strengths he couldn't control so with blessing from his grandparents, he enrolled into the school
Current Guardian: Grandparents. Dragon Breeders.

Last edited:
Bro, more detail. I need to know more about his backstory, his powers, his personality. What I'm seeing right now is a Mary-Sue with no limitations or specifications to most of his features. Also, we tend to make applications with normal capitalisation and sentences here, not this sort of list you've got going on

Well that song is creepy, thanks. I will face Melusine one day, don't worry. Maybe even sooner than you think~
I'll relish the challenge xD

Liam is popular, and probably dead by sunrise. But good luck

Liam: I-I think I'll b-be ok.

If we're being honest though, you're probably right.
TBH you're just the first unlucky ones to be near a river lol. Figured this was as good a time as any to post. I was trying to post while Liam was still in bell-form, but y'all posted faster.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
So is that like...a normal punch?

Or does the slime give it any special effects?
Ok so it is just a normal punch, but like you have to remember that Liam has never had to fight anyone before, so what seems to Liam like his entire brute strength, would probably be nothing to Melusine but a light tap. Hopefully it will catch her off guard though. I have some ideas on how Liam will be useful in fights later on, but punching will definitely not be in his repertoire.

Ok so it is just a normal punch, but like you have to remember that Liam has never had to fight anyone before, so what seems to Liam like his entire brute strength, would probably be nothing to Melusine but a light tap. Hopefully it will catch her off guard though. I have some ideas on how Liam will be useful in fights later on, but punching will definitely not be in his repertoire.
It will most certainly catch her off guard, right before it slips right off her scales because of how slimy he is. :blush:

Physical attacks probably shouldn't be his thing since his sliminess might be used against him.

Liam might be able to slime-ify part of his body and grab a bell, up to you to make the call though

My slime-girl OC from another RP
=====================================
Name: Laspia Melatina Viola ('Mel' or 'Melty')
Appearance: Due to her power, Mel's appearance is as varied and numerous as the number of stars in the sky, but her preferred forms are her human and slime forms. Her slime form consists of an opaque, light purple blob- the only true way to describe her appearance- with no discernable features besides being excessively round and icky looking. While she sometimes manifests more humanoid features, such as slimy appendages to interact with her surrounds, or facial expressions, she, for the most part, is an oblong ball of slime- plain and slime-ple.

In her human form, however, Mel is a medium-sized girl sitting 5"4', with just over 54 L of slime in her body. With her density being around the same as water's, if slightly denser, she weighs in at around 120 lbs. Her 'skin' maintains the same light purple as in her slime form, but her hair takes on a much darker hue, a deep violet. The aforementioned hair is styled in a pony-tail, or about as close as slime can get to looking like a pony-tail, though her slimy locks end in the shape of what looks like an enlarged water-droplet. Her body is usually non-descriptive, with as much detail to it as a nude mannequin, and she prefers to keep it that way -as being liquid- most cloths sink into her rather than sitting still on her skin. She does, however, practice morphing her outer layer of slime into what appears to be clothes, to make herself seem less nude.

Personality: Proud, quirky and perhaps missing a few screws, Mel considers herself to be above mere 'humans'. As one of the few born with genetic superpowers, she believes herself, and people like her, to have a higher purpose in life. Mel likes referring to herself with the royal 'we', and carries herself with what she believes to be noblesse.

Power: Slimification; This ability essentially grants the user the body of a slime and the ability to manipulate well- slime. From shooting slimeballs, and firing slime-streams to changing the viscosity, stickiness, and consistency of slime, to taking on other forms with their slimy body, the user's abilities are incredibly versatile to put in nicely or outright slimy and disgusting to those faint of heart. The user needs to remain moist to live and can absorb water to bolster the amount of liquid in them, but water is, in fact, one of their weaknesses as in large amounts it risks dissolving them completely leading to death.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam might be able to slime-ify part of his body and grab a bell, up to you to make the call though
Ooh, that's good. I'll keep that in mind. Right now my ideas for fights are that he's literally going to envelop his opponent in slime, but that will probably be once he's gone crazy on this island. Core of the Dragon Academy, making kids go insane since 1800 B.C (Made up a random year, but this truly should be the slogan)

Appearance: Due to her power, Mel's appearance is as varied and numerous as the number of stars in the sky, but her preferred forms are her human and slime forms. Her slime form consists of an opaque, light purple blob- the only true way to describe her appearance- with no discernable features besides being excessively round and icky looking. While she sometimes manifests more humanoid features, such as slimy appendages to interact with her surrounds, or facial expressions, she, for the most part, is an oblong ball of slime- plain and slime-ple.

In her human form, however, Mel is a medium-sized girl sitting 5"4', with just over 54 L of slime in her body. With her density being around the same as water's, if slightly denser, she weighs in at around 120 lbs. Her 'skin' maintains the same light purple as in her slime form, but her hair takes on a much darker hue, a deep violet. The aforementioned hair is styled in a pony-tail, or about as close as slime can get to looking like a pony-tail, though her slimy locks end in the shape of what looks like an enlarged water-droplet. Her body is usually non-descriptive, with as much detail to it as a nude mannequin, and she prefers to keep it that way -as being liquid- most cloths sink into her rather than sitting still on her skin. She does, however, practice morphing her outer layer of slime into what appears to be clothes, to make herself seem less nude.

Personality: Proud, quirky and perhaps missing a few screws, Mel considers herself to be above mere 'humans'. As one of the few born with genetic superpowers, she believes herself, and people like her, to have a higher purpose in life. Mel likes referring to herself with the royal 'we', and carries herself with what she believes to be noblesse.

Power: Slimification; This ability essentially grants the user the body of a slime and the ability to manipulate well- slime. From shooting slimeballs, and firing slime-streams to changing the viscosity, stickiness, and consistency of slime, to taking on other forms with their slimy body, the user's abilities are incredibly versatile to put in nicely or outright slimy and disgusting to those faint of heart. The user needs to remain moist to live and can absorb water to bolster the amount of liquid in them, but water is, in fact, one of their weaknesses as in large amounts it risks dissolving them completely leading to death.
Love the 'excessively round' bit

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

Cool, I'll keep all of this in mind going forward, but I don't think I'll add in the NEEDS WATER TO SURVIVE bit. I'm keeping Liam's weakness as the cold, because if you freeze slime, it doesn't really have the same effect. I really like the character though.

Cool, I'll keep all of this in mind going forward, but I don't think I'll add in the NEEDS WATER TO SURVIVE bit. I'm keeping Liam's weakness as the cold, because if you freeze slime, it doesn't really have the same effect. I really like the character though.
She's 100% slime 24/7 so she needs to stay decently hydrated, or risk drying out her body because she's liquid.

Hot/Cold does affect slime characters, but mine's actually pretty decent against temperature changes. She can change the properties of her slime to resist changes in temperature. Since she's pretty rounded over-all, I kinda had to give her a glaring weakness else she'd by too mary sue.

Thanks though~

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Alright, took me a while to remember the name, but you can read Rising x Rydeen, the Main character in that has slime powers, so you can probably get some ideas there.
Thank you so much, I am new to this, so all of these ideas are really helping me. I have some familiarity with slime character, but mostly I just talk about them with my friends and I don't really end up doing anything with them. It's kind of my thing in my friend group. (I'm a bit of a nerd).